• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
No hay pex xD
Aun así puede ser mi culpa por traer la Fiebre del Lewd a este lugar :V
xD De hecho...o sea, como vi el avatar y luego la "broma" de cosas lewd...estaba SUPER convencida de que habias sido tu...y como pense que te habias puesto Premium de nuevo...ya casi te iba a vetar del coraje!

I am so glad this whole Pyra/Mythra confusion is over, holy crap, I almost felt I was in April Fools again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ummmm actually there's only room for one hivemind here sweetie

but is it edeaboards or kasumiboards?

you decide
i think you're disregarding something
that thing being hope
you see, it brings focus to the insubsta-

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@Mythra xD Oh rayos, hasta ahorita me cayo el 20...pense que tu fuiste el que me dijo que segun "yo de seguro ya habia dibujado cosas lewd " de mi ship con Ridley y Rosalina (Esos avatares me revolvieron la cabeza...)...T W T Disculpa!

xD Yeah...I may watch it too, just to laugh at how silly it is. But I am afraid of the nightmares it will bring to my head.
Also by the way I can tell when you’re talking about me

Mythra is still me after all

I apologized dammit

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Also by the way I can tell when you’re talking about me

Mythra is still me after all

I apologized dammit
I know you did, but at first I thought it was Mythra/Mandala/my friend, and I felt bad for thinking it was him. But yeah, I still thank the apology.

D

Deleted member

I mean, I hope the people putting their accounts up for potential deletion if a character does or doesn’t get in don’t actually delete their accounts.

That seems like a hefty bet over something that isn’t even all that important in the end.
Eh, honestly I dont really see losing my account as something hefty as I can create a new one plus I was bored :b

I'll see how it goes and if worst happens I will create a new account or do other punishment.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I know you did, but at first I thought it was Mythra/Mandala/my friend, and I felt bad for thinking it was him. But yeah, I still thank the apology.
Haha I’m just joking anyway. I know a little spanish so I was eavesdropping loool

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So I've been doing some research on my fellow tourney players to see what characters I can expect to fight tomorrow...

I found almost all of the top seeded players, but I could only find one of the players in my pool...
And they main :ultwolf:. I would face them if I won my 1st set.

So... yeah. This should be interesting.

AndreaAC

Haha I’m just joking anyway. I know a little spanish so I was eavesdropping loool
xD Oh okay! Sometimes it is hard for me to tell when it is a joke or not! Sorry! :V...Now I am scared.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man

I don’t know why but the title is making me irrationally angry

I’m ‘bout to unleash the power of the aegis

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Most of us haven’t really played P5R yet so it’s all good
Speak for yourself. I've already played it 3 times over.

The whole game takes place in an alternate universe, and Kasumi is this universe's version of Akechi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom