• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Speak for yourself. I've already played it 3 times over.

The whole game takes place in an alternate universe, and Kasumi is this universe's version of Akechi.
Complete with the cult like following irl. Makes sense

Iridium

Smash Hero
what kind of music do you all listen to?
Metal, rock, that stuff. I already have my list of people with taste here based on that.

I experiment a little bit sometimes, but thrash metal is my deal. Not sure how I started here, though.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Don't ask me that. I'll send you down a wild rabbit hole known as my playlist. A playlist that varies from early 70s to modern to 20s swing. From hard jazz to blues rock to country. I'm a music nerd and it's wild.

Rock is the go to though. Audioslave, Rolling Stones, White Stripes, Black Keys, Queen, David Bowie, I can go on and on with Rock artists.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
E̬̺̖̾̾͐v̲͈ͣȇ͇̮͔͖̭̩̺̅͗ͯr̘̭͋̒̓ͤͅỷ̛͍͈̲̭̣̑ͪd͍̳̘̬̔́̑̋̄ả͎̗̱̋y̶͍͔̦̳̘ͦͥ̓̀͑'̱͙̰̫̳̫͎̔ͤ̓ͫ͋ͫs̨͐̓ ̜̘͇ͫ̉̃Ĝ̞̎̽̑ͪ͆̾͟r͔̳͗͛e̮̣̔ͬ͌͜a̍̒͋t̬̠̙̝͔ͤͤ̂ͨ̕ ͇̮̝͈̇̒͢Ă͙̻̣̤̫̆̇̔͢t̂̀ͬͣ͝ ̅́̔̓̋͊̚̕Y̱͚̞̺̳͖̗o̼ͫͭͨ̿̉̊̚͞u͉̳̒̈́͊̽ͬr̙ ̲̩̳̘̭̉͗͗̀͒J̹̐ṳ̯͓̥̞̲n̷̓e͇͕̩ͣ̍́s͚̺͎͔͋̎̐ͥ̈!̡̤͍͔̓͆ͤ̆̚
4be3c8a.png

D

Deleted member

Iridium

Smash Hero
Also, most of us can agree on the importance of Led Zeppelin. They had the ability to do almost anything they wanted. Really loved finishing their albums.

Too bad a complete reunion will never happen at this point.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mostly Progressive Rock/Metal along with other genres like Power, Death and Classic Metal from the NWOBHM

The usual Vidyagaem soundtracks, mostly Touhou lol

With my guilty pleasures being Europop from the 90s and Luis Miguel

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You like classic rock too? Any favorites? Rush has always been high up there for me.
Not towards me but Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynard Skynard, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, all those are g-g-g-gold.

D

Deleted member

E̬̺̖̾̾͐v̲͈ͣȇ͇̮͔͖̭̩̺̅͗ͯr̘̭͋̒̓ͤͅỷ̛͍͈̲̭̣̑ͪd͍̳̘̬̔́̑̋̄ả͎̗̱̋y̶͍͔̦̳̘ͦͥ̓̀͑'̱͙̰̫̳̫͎̔ͤ̓ͫ͋ͫs̨͐̓ ̜̘͇ͫ̉̃Ĝ̞̎̽̑ͪ͆̾͟r͔̳͗͛e̮̣̔ͬ͌͜a̍̒͋t̬̠̙̝͔ͤͤ̂ͨ̕ ͇̮̝͈̇̒͢Ă͙̻̣̤̫̆̇̔͢t̂̀ͬͣ͝ ̅́̔̓̋͊̚̕Y̱͚̞̺̳͖̗o̼ͫͭͨ̿̉̊̚͞u͉̳̒̈́͊̽ͬr̙ ̲̩̳̘̭̉͗͗̀͒J̹̐ṳ̯͓̥̞̲n̷̓e͇͕̩ͣ̍́s͚̺͎͔͋̎̐ͥ̈!̡̤͍͔̓͆ͤ̆̚
View attachment 216113

Persona Q is wild.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
By the way, while we're on music, Tears for Fears is one of my all time favorite bands and they're WAY underrated now.

And yes, you've definitely heard of them.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nice! Fellow Gorillaz fan!
Yesssss.

Got nearly the whole discography around here somewhere, although I don't know where D-Sides and Plastic Beach ran off to and can't be arsed to get a hand on Laika Come Home.

Which is the best of these: Melancholy Hill, Clint Eastwood, or Feel Good Inc.?
Feel Good, Inc. with On Melancholy Hill being a modestly close second.

Clint Eastwood, while it has a place in my heart as the song that introduced me, is just outclassed. Not even the best Eastwood reference since Dirty Harry tears it apart one album later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom