• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Mythra Mythra xD Oh rayos, hasta ahorita me cayo el 20...pense que tu fuiste el que me dijo que segun "yo de seguro ya habia dibujado cosas lewd " de mi ship con Ridley y Rosalina (Esos avatares me revolvieron la cabeza...)...T W T Disculpa!
I unironically still want to watch it, just for the sake of it.
xD Yeah...I may watch it too, just to laugh at how silly it is. But I am afraid of the nightmares it will bring to my head.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I won’t leave but I’d be extremely surprised if Hayabusa doesn’t make the cut or wasn’t even considered.
I still have to do it. But it would be nice to finally have my moment.

Mythra Mythra xD Oh rayos, hasta ahorita me cayo el 20...pense que tu fuiste el que me dijo que segun "yo de seguro ya habia dibujado cosas lewd " de mi ship con Ridley y Rosalina (Esos avatares me revolvieron la cabeza...)...T W T Disculpa!

xD Yeah...I may watch it too, just to laugh at how silly it is. But I am afraid of the nightmares it will bring to my head.
The eyes and teeth definitely need fixing first. At least fan edits give us something better.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I still have to do it. But it would be nice to finally have my moment.

The eyes and teeth definitely need fixing first. At least fan edits give us something better.
And the teeth...and the rest of the face, and the monkey body...give him gloves, and his actual shoes instead of Nike's

D

Deleted member

Alright.. Out of curiosity, if you had to change your avatar to something, is there something you would not like having there (as your profile pic?)
Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know.
Can you repeat the question?

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Finally finished the Octo expansion of Splatoon 2. Easily one of the best DLC I've played in recent years, it's right there with The Old Hunters from Bloodborne and Undead Nightmare from Red Dead Redemption in terms of great DLC.
That's another game off the backlog. Now I have to tackle Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Octopath Traveler, and Bravely Default all at the same time. God help me because I'm going to have a really terrible JRPG fatigue after this.

D

Deleted member

What kind of picture would you not enjoy for it?

how about a my little pony or something?
I'd continue but I've already fulfilles my joke quota for the day, I no longer have to try to be funny.

Anyways no not really, I'm just trying to get a consistent theme of Mega Man villains going, particularly Green Ultron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

No hay pex xD
Aun así puede ser mi culpa por traer la Fiebre del Lewd a este lugar :V

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'd continue but I've already fulfilles my joke quota for the day, I no longer have to try to be funny.

Anyways know not really, I'm just trying to get a consistent theme of Mega Man villains going, particularly Green Ultron.
Alright, well just wanted to bring it up so repeating myself just gave it more attention.
hopefully someone feels like picking up on it. I've asked my piece ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom