• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
:ulticeclimbers:I would really like a reboot of the Ice Climbers, they're only really famous because of Smash Bros., but it would be nice to have Nana and Popo to star in their own game again.

Not sure what to do in terms of gameplay in a reboot, it would basically be starting with a blank slate. Maybe a cooperative platformer, or maybe even survival mechanics. It doesn't need to be big in scale, probably be a 20$-40$ game rather than big budget.
Maybe the creators of Celeste could do something with that series?

D

Deleted member

I’ll have you all know that at this banquet for English teachers, I was complimented on my attire by at least 10 different 4, 6 if you exclude myself.

One of my former college advisors said I looked like I was straight out of an H&M mag. I’m actually quite stylish when I want to be.

I’ve got that curve appeal. Eh? EH?

Also @Shishœ I posted that pic of myself being garbage and i’ve received no response. I can only say that I am truly disappoint.
Oh **** I'm being put on the spot
Screenshot_20190501-234426.png

Well you see, if I acknowledged it, I would have had to give up on my ****posting ways

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I’ll have you all know that at this banquet for English teachers, I was complimented on my attire by at least 10 different 4, 6 if you exclude myself.

One of my former college advisors said I looked like I was straight out of an H&M mag. I’m actually quite stylish when I want to be.

I’ve got that curve appeal. Eh? EH?

Also @Shishœ I posted that pic of myself being garbage and i’ve received no response. I can only say that I am truly disappoint.
Sakurai: "we're also creating a Scoliosis Jones amiibo, it has a nice curved form to it."

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I swear I am so sleep deprived my mind is having an out of body experience.

Unfortunately I'm still stuck in it.

Wish my mind would hurry up and get back.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Oh hey Moydow Moydow isn't Lucina, maybe I can win-
*dies at 70 to a Marth tipper f-smash*
giphy (2) (1).gif

D

Deleted member

World of Light Nuzlocke time Part 2!!!

For those who need a refresher, these were my rules
  • The goal is to beat Galeem and Darkon together.
  • If I lose a battle, the fighter and spirit team that they were using are both discarded and cannot be used anymore.
  • To make sure I explore all of World of Light and don't just choose the fastest route, I must collect every character before defeating the final bosses (or die trying).
  • PPlant and Joker can be used. Depending on how long this takes, I'll add a safety net. If future DLC fighters are released beyond this date like Erdrick, I will not use them.
  • I cannot buy spirits via the shop outside of World of Light or win spirits via Spirit Boards.

Last time we left our heroes off, our party was slowly starting. We suffered unfortunate losses in the name of Marth and Kirby. This run wasn't so different.

Out of curiosity, I decided to give Joker a try because he's the hot new DLC. My spirit list was expanding and my fighter roster was growing. I felt I could get away with some reckless abandon.

Then came this *****.

For those who don't know, the Shinobu spirit battle is a fight heavily reliant on bullet bills spawning within a small walkoff stage. Out of concern for my safety, my goal was to prevent her from getting these bullet bills and to end the battle swiftly. Unfortunately, the result was tragic.

Our newcomer, Joker, launched himself so offscreen that he ended up dying for his recklessness. Sorry DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , but I killed your child.

Down but not out, I decided to head towards the Giga Bowser boss fight. I ended up really enjoying Wii Fit Trainer out of everybody. Her Sun Salutation + Deep Breathing combo made short work of a lot of battles. I could keep my distance and defend myself when up close. She practically yoga'd her entire way through a castle's military defense, rescued Princess Peach, and slew Giga Bowser. It's here where I start to take down more three-star spirits for more power.

On a roll, I decided to head toward the factory, in which I needed Hal Emirich in order to access. I got Revolver Ocelot, upgraded it completely to his MGSV variant, and then proceeded to rescue Snake and fight Galleom. I went with Lucas for the Galleom boss fight for close and long range coverage. Mainly his smash attacks.

Guess who wins in this picture

Our heroes have taken down two of Galeem's head bosses. All that's left is Rathalos before I can move onto the World of Dark. I have developed a consistent method of taking down many spirits, got a ton of new powerful spirits, and am building my skill tree slowly. Things are looking up as we speak.

I'm fairly certain the only reason I'm doing so well right now is because I'm avoiding the four star spirit battles like a wimp genius. Maybe out of popular demand, I'll end up taking one on and see how screwed I end up.

Until then, here we are, folks.

2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You all asked for it. I said I would deliver. No, it’s not a ****post. It’s a legitimate picture of myself to show that I do, indeed, have fashion sense. I looked like a slob in my earlier picture.

I feel way more like Chris Evans with this, except my hair got a bit poofy.
AC110088-D5B4-48ED-8177-18428F4C71F6.jpeg
I don’t really know why i’m sharing pics of myself. But eh, it’s whatever. I can only imagine what folks thought I actually looked like.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You all asked for it. I said I would deliver. No, it’s not a ****post. It’s a legitimate picture of myself to show that I do, indeed, have fashion sense. I looked like a slob in my earlier picture.

I don’t really know why i’m sharing pics of me. But eh, it’s whatever. I can only imagine what folks thought I actually looked like.
You pull off a better beard than me...

I hate you now :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I don’t really know why i’m sharing pics of myself. But eh, it’s whatever. I can only imagine what folks thought I actually looked like.
Ah thank god you actually look good so I don't have to give up on my ****posting

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Damn it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ah thank god you actually look good so I din't have to give up on my ****posting
Wait, was there some sort of bet that if I was a disaster that you would be forced to never ****post again?

In that case, have this real picture of me:
0E8EB90B-7956-4E06-A5D8-F03A3DFE3D6F.jpeg

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Playing through Persona 5, and I think I'm about to get the last member of the Phantom Thieves. (if the Smash Bros. spirit of the same name is any indication)

So far, this game seems to have a really optimistic view of how most people use social media. (the reason why might be spoilery, so I'm spoiler-tagging it just to be safe)

It seems like an online poll about who the Phantom Thieves should target next is being manipulated, but that's due to an elaborate conspiracy that seems to be led by the guy who was responsible for Joker having a criminal record, as opposed to Internet trolls voting for Shrek, Harambe, politicians that they don't like, etc.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Random lag isn’t gonna stop me from loving you today Moydow Moydow

you’ll always see me coming over to your heart as a *****slayer player (aka Joker player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom