• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I won't say anything besides that Persona 5 is incredible and I'm glad you're playing it. Keep an eye out for my avatar, will ya ;P

Still, Smash Ultimate's spirits can be pretty spoilery in terms of who the plot characters are. Shame we didn't get a Mishima or Sojiro spirit...
At least Sakurai treated Akechi better then how Atlus did and
Gave him the. boss song that is rightfully his

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, that streak as Ike was nice while it lasted. I need the tv and GameCube controller back. Damn you Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Oh yeah, and none of you ****s would trust me to slowly walk toward you and whisper, “Prepare yourself”.

Damn you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-I don't look at the Switch-
-Gets sent to the back of the line as a result-
I feel the salt flowing within. I DID THIS TWICE.

D

Deleted member

*****, did you just throw math at me?
throw numbers, hit a bumper
mathematics makes me shudder
hit 'em hard
hit 'em fast
it ain't ever gonna last
go to college
get some knowledge
flunk out
life is worthless
hit the top
it keeps spinning
keeps spinning til you're nervous

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Alright, so I got curious, and decided to check out FE: Three Houses Anna. I was majorly disappointed to find this:
View attachment 215729

This. This does not resemble Anna. Anna looks off here. It's not the Three houses artstyle, but the colors they used on her. Look at these other Annas:
Do you see what they have in common?
Yes. You do.
They're all redheads. Not Pinkheads. Anna's signature color not even featured on three houses Anna.

So I fixed her.
View attachment 215732
Now this, my friends. This is Anna. Not a strange pinkhead merchant, but a greedy redheaded merchant. Damn it, Nintendo. How could you betray me like this?

This is your nightly rant from NineS, thank you for joining. If you'd like any autographs, I'll be by the exit. Don't forget to stop by the souvenir shop being run by Anna for some NieR merch. Thanks, you're wonderful people.
So do I have to be the one to tell you that Thracia 776, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem, and arguably even Awakening itself had Anna's hair color as violet-red?

Three Houses uses softer, more pastel-like colors for its portraits, but the base color is still very much a viable Anna color.

D

Deleted member

Alright to solve the situation Anna will be the next FE character with one alt with red hair and another with pink hair

63794484.jpg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Srs question, exactly how many Annas exist across the FE Multiverse?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Been emotionally scarred for life by @Shishœ Ridley...but that is the kind of energy I needed to get ready to play Persona 5...never see **** coming at Akira Kurusu/Ren Amamiya

See y’all fully Sunday (and I guess a comment or each of my 3 most needed threads tomorrow)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom