• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
@ShotoStar
I watched the first episode of JoJo.
That whole encounter was interesting. That weird old man "saved" his father's life, but he did not plan to.

Jojo is a loving person, and Dio is quite intelligent and cunning. I really liked Danny. He was a good boy.

Hey Shishœ, I just watched the first episode and I already think Dio is pure evil.

-Harassed Jojo's girlfriend.
-KILLED DANNY ( I am heartbroken. )
-Ruined Jojo's career in boxing
-Father clearly likes Dio better than Jojo.
-Told lies about Jojo.

Does Jojo's girlfriend still love him?

Dio is willing to completely ruin Jojo's life for riches... Pure evil indeed.
Jojo is depressed right now, and it hurts me. Jojo must recover. That mask though.

Hey, I found out what "To be continued..." and "IT WAS ME, DIO" came from!

Also, JoJo has a lot of funny quotes that I will use more often.

The fight scenes were really good.

Edit: Wait a minute... Uh... Oh no... I just realized something.
DID DIO PUT DANNY IN THE INCINERATOR?
View attachment 215707
View attachment 215708

Despite all of the sad things, still a really good first episode! 10/10!
Ah ****, here we go again.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah Dio really is a piece of **** which is why he's so interesting there are no redeeming qualities of Dio's which makes the viewers want to see Jonathan beat Dio.

Danny for example nobody and I mean nobody would argue that what he did was pure evil dogs are innocent and caring beings and to see one get incinerated was pure evil.

Still JoJo is a great show and I'm glad you started watching it.
I finished the second episode.
I rarely see villains like Dio. Dio is literally Chaotic Evil. In the zone of Darth Maul and Ridley.

He literally kills his dad via poison, kills two people because they insulted him, etc.

Poor Jojo... I do want to see Jojo destroy Dio, but Dio is a very interesting villain. Albeit, I think that hat blade person is going to be Jojo's counterpart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
There was a problem fetching the tweet
:ultvillager: “I got your Triforce of Power right here buddy! Bring it on!!”
:ultness: “Show him who’s boss Village Boy!”
:ultlucas: “Guys, I’m not sure this is a good idea.”
:ulttoonlink: “Why do I have to carry these guys, I’ve already carried two of me around!”
:ultganondorf: “...”

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Off the top of my head...

Archanea Anna, Jake's girlfriend
Jugdral Anna, though there may be two here
Elibe Anna
Magvel Anna
Tellius Anna
Playable Awakening Anna
NPC Awakening Anna from Paralogue 2 that may or may not be the store owner one
Hot Spring Anna
Bikini Anna
Five Anna Firefight Annas
Apotheosis Anna
Fates Anna
Warriors Beret Anna
Warriors Beret Anna's many sisters
Commander Anna

That's also only listing the ones physically seen, and I'm probably missing a few.
There's also the two Anna's who run Heehoo mart in the Persona crossover.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

LetterO

Smash Lord
I rarely see villains like Dio. Dio is literally Chaotic Evil. In the zone of Darth Maul and Ridley.

He literally kills his dad via poison, kills two people because they insulted him, etc.

Poor Jojo... I do want to see Jojo destroy Dio, but Dio is a very interesting villain. Albeit, I think that hat blade person is going to be Jojo's counterpart.
Please save these posts on Part 1 and look back on them when you get to Part 4 or 5.

D

Deleted member

That's true Dio is pretty much Chaotic Evil he doesn't care for anything and would kill anything that annoys him (except for a Manga-Only Character).

And he is an Interesting villain which is why the ending is the way it is but it only gets better from here.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
When I hear a strong player is tearing it up in an Arena and I decide I want to try to end their streak.

Edit: Oh hey looks like there's an arena going right now...too bad I'm at work again..

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Read the manga. Especially Part 3 where the anime severely drags where the manga doesn't :yoshi:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I like how Avatar is the highest grossing movie of all time but no one remembers a damn thing.
They built a whole new section of Disney World dedicated to the Avatar becoming a franchise; I hope they realize that the movie came out over a decade a go. Even after I went to see it, all I can recall about the story is "Blue people trees."

D

Deleted member

idk if endgame'll beat avatar because
a. it's ****ing avatar
b. detective pikachu and john wick are both out soon
but damn if it doesn't have a huge shot at dethroning titanic as the highest grossing non-avatar movie and i think it has a decent shot at beating avatar
i mean, if any movie in the next half a decade or so is gonna dethrone avatar it's gonna be this one

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't get what makes Avatar so special to begin with. All it is was Pocahontas but in space which it stole the plot from. If folks weren't blinded by the visuals the only thing going for that CGI fest they'd see how generic and unoriginal that film was to begin with. Visuals alone was the only reason it did so way if not for that it wouldn't had.

That said **** Pocahontas. I hope Endgame dethrones Giant Smurfs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know people like to joke about the complete lack of cultural impact Avatar had but ****'s true. No one ever talks about it, it's nobody's favorite movie and if you ask someone their favorite part from it all they can say is "blue aliens" or "that's not legend of aang".
As I like to describe Avatar, it's "James Cameron saying 'sorry for colonialism' while playing with special effects"

D

Deleted member

Allright, I am ready to hop on Voting Gauntlet.
It is calculating.
Now I will watch episode 3 of Jojo.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
my Dedede's been lacking recently and I don't think I deserved to win that
I'm not sure exactly what happened, but it seems to happen to me a lot, where I end up launching Thoron while off-stage and just fall off the stage to my death. I'm not sure if it's because of the buffer, or if I'm just dumb. :b

D

Deleted member

idk if endgame'll beat avatar because
a. it's ****ing avatar
b. detective pikachu and john wick are both out soon
but damn if it doesn't have a huge shot at dethroning titanic as the highest grossing non-avatar movie and i think it has a decent shot at beating avatar
i mean, if any movie in the next half a decade or so is gonna dethrone avatar it's gonna be this one
I hope it does cause quite frankly I'm sick of seeing Avatar as the #1 best selling Movie it's annoying and it didn't even leave a mark on people cause nobody remembers a single thing about it whereas people would remember Endgame going into 2020 and way beyond.

Avatar is forgettable and I have yet to meet a single fan of the film where I've met a lot of MCU Fans or even fans of a specific movie from the MCU, Avatar should be beat and it should be beat by this beautiful movie.

D

Deleted member

You only have 2 minutes left until this round ends

Vote Tiki :V
I was going to vote Tiki before I saw this post.
It is too late for me, unfortunately. It is calculating.
Hopefully Tiki wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom