• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I hope you all realize how hard I was laughing when I changed my avi. I was going to fix it, but no.

This? This is perfect. Fat Aaron Rodgers rules all.

Ok, it’s up.

ID: L302H
Password: 42069

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And who would that be?
I still feel conflicted about what Rhombulus did in Cornonation.

Don't get me wrong, what he did was unquestionably bad, but I don't think it wasn't really villainous. it can be owed more to his extremely poor planning and sheer prejudice than anything else. Yet I see a lot of people starting to refer to him as a villain, now. I don't really agree. He's prejudiced, and made a remarkably stupid move, but calling him a villain? I think that's a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Why are Smash fans on YouTube videos such awful people? I kid you not. Every time I try to have a civil conversation with Smash fans on YouTube, all they do is get mad at you and insult you. The people on Smashboards are good, but Smash fans everywhere else are just awful.
Because Smash at its most basic level breeds factions and those factions breed conflict within and with other factions.

D

Deleted member

GGs to everyone as well. Gonna be it for the night for me as it's getting late here

D

Deleted member

@ShotoStar
That fight was intense.
The mansion burning down was sad, all of those paintings.. Memories... Gone. Also, Dio is plain nuts. He went from being chaotic to literally becoming Satan himself. Considering this was Episode 3... We all know he lives. Also, I already like Jojo's new partner. I forgot his name, it was Robert E.O or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I still feel conflicted about what Rhombulus did in Cornonation.

Don't get me wrong, what he did was unquestionably bad, but I don't think it wasn't really villainous. it can be owed more to his extremely poor planning and sheer prejudice than anything else. Yet I see a lot of people starting to refer to him as a villain, now. I don't really agree. He's prejudiced, and made an remarkably stupid move, but calling him a villain? I think that's a bit of a stretch.
Rhombulus is just far too eager to send Eclipsa and Globgor back to their crystals, when neither of them have done anything wrong, and he has no reason for wanting to do so besides just hating monsters and the people who like them (which is weird, because he gets along pretty well with Star). And then when his plan blew up in his face due to his poor planning, he couldn't even muster up an excuse.

Basically, Rhombulus isn't a villain, he's just an idiot.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Avatar is actually a pretty enjoyable movie. Solid plot, ground-breaking visuals and a sublime James Horner score.

That said? It’s not a film “deserving” of being the highest grosser of all time. And I’m really not sure there will be a demand for the many sequels...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
@ShotoStar
That fight was intense.
The mansion burning down was sad, all of those paintings.. Memories... Gone. Also, Dio is plain nuts. He went from being chaotic to literally becoming Satan himself. Considering this was Episode 3... We all know he lives. Also, I already like Jojo's new partner. I forgot his name, it was Robert E.O or something.
Robert E.O. Speedwagon

Araki can't help but reference musicians in his names regardless of historical accuracy :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

@ShotoStar
That fight was intense.
Yo Speedwagon is awesome he may not be as strong as Jonathan or Baron whom you'll see later but I like Speedwagon.

And yeah it's sad what happened to the Mansion but it's not that big of a deal in my opinion.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m gonna sleep soon so tell me things anonymously on this thread with visible usernames so I can respond with sarcasm

D

Deleted member

I’m gonna sleep soon so tell me things anonymously on this thread with visible usernames so I can respond with sarcasm
I've been using A Hat in Time's editor to make custom Time Rifts.

It's fun, but time consuming.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Here's the pacing (chapter-to-episode) of each part in JoJo.

Part 1: 5 (45*/9)
Part 2: 4.06 (69/17)
Part 3: 3.17 (152/48)
Part 4: 4.46 (174/39)
Part 5: 3.95 (154**/39***)

*Part 1 actually has 44 chapters, but the length of the earlier chapters is such that it would correlate to an extra chapter's worth of length
**Part 5 shows 155 chapters, but two of those chapters is a split one from original serialization.
***Golden Wind is planned to have 39 episodes

Yikes, Part 3 drags... :yoshi:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
21 Alerts

1556742252922.png

Holy. ****.

That's a scary sight to wake up to.:drfacepalm:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Idon Idon i’m assuming that was you who joined the arena?

GGs my man!
Ah, I would have joined that arena with you, but I was watching Jojo.

Speaking of Jojo...
Dio is back and he became a dictator of zombies.
Jojo passed the test. Nice!
I forgot that person's name, but he was really cool. He helped Jojo out a lot. I feel like he will train Jojo more.
Onto Episode 5!
@ShotoStar

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Speaking of Jojo...
I forgot that person's name, but he was really cool. He helped Jojo out a lot. I feel like he will train Jojo more.
Onto Episode 5!
@ShotoStar
*sigh* Will Zeppeli

You do realize I'm responding to you, right?

D

Deleted member

*sigh* Will Zeppeli

You do realize I'm responding to you, right?
Robert E.O. Speedwagon

Araki can't help but reference musicians in his names regardless of historical accuracy :yoshi:
I must have been too distracted.
Thank you for the names, by the way.
Also, I have noticed Robert likes to mention musicians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I must have been too distracted.
Thank you for the names, by the way.
Also, I have noticed Robert likes to mention musicians.
It ain't just him. Almost every side character in the series is named after a musician. It's also the reason why the series took so long to get to the US (licensing) :yoshi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Jojo...
Onto Episode 5!
@ShotoStar
Yeah Will Zeppeli is pretty cool though I wouldn't say he's my favorite Zeppeli nor would I say he's my favorite Part 1 character but he's cool non the less.

And you would be correct, Will does go on to train JoJo.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Does that 39 include the recap episodes?
Why are there so many recap episodes in this part, anyway?
No matter how much they spend on the animation budget, their animators have to sleep sometimes.

Also, I don't think so, considering the recap episodes are labeled as ___.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom