• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Playing through Persona 5, and I think I'm about to get the last member of the Phantom Thieves. (if the Smash Bros. spirit of the same name is any indication)

So far, this game seems to have a really optimistic view of how most people use social media. (the reason why might be spoilery, so I'm spoiler-tagging it just to be safe)

It seems like an online poll about who the Phantom Thieves should target next is being manipulated, but that's due to an elaborate conspiracy that seems to be led by the guy who was responsible for Joker having a criminal record, as opposed to Internet trolls voting for Shrek, Harambe, politicians that they don't like, etc.
I won't say anything besides that Persona 5 is incredible and I'm glad you're playing it. Keep an eye out for my avatar, will ya ;P

Still, Smash Ultimate's spirits can be pretty spoilery in terms of who the plot characters are. Shame we didn't get a Mishima or Sojiro spirit...

D

Deleted member

You all asked for it. I said I would deliver. No, it’s not a ****post. It’s a legitimate picture of myself to show that I do, indeed, have fashion sense. I looked like a slob in my earlier picture.

I feel way more like Chris Evans with this, except my hair got a bit poofy.
I don’t really know why i’m sharing pics of myself. But eh, it’s whatever. I can only imagine what folks thought I actually looked like.
You are really stylish! I also see the Chris Evans look on you.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
D

Deleted member

I somehow got sent back to the line. I have to check my Switch more.
Dang it... -_-

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hot pocket
It gonna burn, but it gonna worth
images (32).jpeg

Mcu_ab47c0_6597561.jpg
Can Kasumi join?

The entirety of Smashboards
Corrin smashes the physical servers
A capital "X"
>mfw there's a literal giant X monument on my city

Y-- [gets shot]

:yoshi:
You pretty much saved Yoshi :V

Azura

This ship should be canon...
I mean, Im doing that eventually

Azura a hot water

Corn.

On the cob.
Hmmm...
DybZk7uXgAI2-j0.jpeg

Corrin X: Command Mission.

Ngl this sounds clever and rad

Smashing Ramen
Smashing that Soup with her Corn.

Corrin bangs Optimus Prime

Persona 5

Do ya get it?
:ultjoker: : *chuckles* "Im in danger"

Mythra.
Let's get it.
I already have S Support on her :V

Corrin tries to solve equations while hiding her huge... fear of deriving instead of integrating

Okay you win :V

Oh wait @faygoshill may be referring to the Korean Girl group of the same name.

O W O ?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@Shishœ you need to relax with that crazy *** Ridley
I won't say anything besides that Persona 5 is incredible and I'm glad you're playing it. Keep an eye out for my avatar, will ya ;P

Still, Smash Ultimate's spirits can be pretty spoilery in terms of who the plot characters are. Shame we didn't get a Mishima or Sojiro spirit...
**** Ryuji...only cause he ain’t Yusuke nor Morgana nor Joker /s

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The monster has finally been slain

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
if I had the infinity gauntlet i would wipe all june bugs out of existence

they don't even serve a practical purpose in the ecosystem they're just there to splatter all over your windshields and fly in your mouth as you yawn

NineS

Smash Lord
Alright, so I got curious, and decided to check out FE: Three Houses Anna. I was majorly disappointed to find this:
why.png

This. This does not resemble Anna. Anna looks off here. It's not the Three houses artstyle, but the colors they used on her. Look at these other Annas:
ay.png
fury.png
Do you see what they have in common?
Yes. You do.
They're all redheads. Not Pinkheads. Anna's signature color not even featured on three houses Anna.

So I fixed her.
anna.png

Now this, my friends. This is Anna. Not a strange pinkhead merchant, but a greedy redheaded merchant. Damn it, Nintendo. How could you betray me like this?

This is your nightly rant from NineS, thank you for joining. If you'd like any autographs, I'll be by the exit. Don't forget to stop by the souvenir shop being run by Anna for some NieR merch. Thanks, you're wonderful people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm sorry for my internet connection.
I can't go near my internet router at the moment. I have to stay in my room.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm sorry for my internet connection.
I can't go near my internet router at the moment. I have to stay in my room.
well at least you didn’t do it on purpose...good wholesome you for not cheating

D

Deleted member

Alright, so I got curious, and decided to check out FE: Three Houses Anna. I was majorly disappointed to find this:
View attachment 215729

This. This does not resemble Anna. Anna looks off here. It's not the Three houses artstyle, but the colors they used on her. Look at these other Annas:
Yes. You do.
They're all redheads. Not Pinkheads. Anna's signature color not even featured on three houses Anna.

So I fixed her.
View attachment 215732
Now this, my friends. This is Anna. Not a strange pinkhead merchant, but a greedy redheaded merchant. Damn it, Nintendo. How could you betray me like this?

This is your nightly rant from NineS, thank you for joining. If you'd like any autographs, I'll be by the exit. Don't forget to stop by the souvenir shop being run by Anna for some NieR merch. Thanks, you're wonderful people.
Dunno, I dont think its that big of a problem. Her hair color is still reddish just lighter.

D

Deleted member

My eyes and brain just hurt when I look at two similar colors for too long

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
View attachment 215729

Yes. You do.

So I fixed her.
View attachment 215732

I'm surprised by the Anna contention. My girl looks great, so y'all are tripping.
1555965165004.png

Yada yada yada, it's opinions

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 215729

Yes. You do.

So I fixed her.
View attachment 215732

I dig the new hair ngl

D

Deleted member

Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones
I took that bait so hard.
View attachment 215729

Yes. You do.

So I fixed her.
View attachment 215732

I like the pink hair better than the red. I actually like Anna's new design.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
On the topic of reviving extinct animals, you've got to remember that environments will recover on their own as the remaining animals began to adapt to changes or others evolve / come in to fill their niche. Reintroducing an animal that's been extinct for long enough could just end up causing more damage, or get nothing accomplished as that animal is no longer adapted to the new enviroment. The tasmanian tiger comes to mind as its niche was taken over by dingos - if you revived it it'd probably just be out competed again.

On the other hand, it'd be fascinating to have some in captivity to study, so long as they're kept in good conditions.
Tasmanian Tigers are fun because there's some limited reports that they were actually relatively tame.

Reviving an extinct species for the purpose of domestication would send some people into fits of rage but personally if it can work I wanna see it work LOL.

Might have it's own secondary consequences down the line seeing where those dingos came from in the first place, but as a man once said,

1556938298794.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
if I had the infinity gauntlet i would wipe all june bugs out of existence

they don't even serve a practical purpose in the ecosystem they're just there to splatter all over your windshields and fly in your mouth as you yawn
Get rid of wasps too, the only good wasps are Janet Van Dyne and Hope.

Shroob

Sup?
SOMEONE IS UNIRONICALLY PLAYING MEGALOVANIA ON A HARMONICA OUTSIDE AND THEY HAVE SOMEONE ON A TUBA FOR BACKUP.

WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom