• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No one else want's to reboot a game series?

I think I'd go for something like Demon's Crest. I thought that game was sick. Would like to see it get expanded mechanics like most other platformer series did.

Or Viewtiful Joe 3.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I accidentally eat the probe first, therefore making me the mind control instrument :yoshi:
"Accidentally" he says.

There’s no way you’d be able to make such drastic changes without some form of consequence and even then, it’s still a large undertaking to manage what you plan on doing. Powers of any kind do not come without their price.
That's kind of why I'd just make the damn thing go away. It's not worth the trouble.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No one else want's to reboot a game series?

I think I'd go for something like Demon's Crest. I thought that game was sick. Would like to see it get expanded mechanics like most other platformer series did.

Or Viewtiful Joe 3.
Id snap my fingers so Okami 3 can get made for switch and get Okamiden ported to Switch

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the topic of reviving extinct animals, you've got to remember that environments will recover on their own as the remaining animals began to adapt to changes or others evolve / come in to fill their niche. Reintroducing an animal that's been extinct for long enough could just end up causing more damage, or get nothing accomplished as that animal is no longer adapted to the new enviroment. The tasmanian tiger comes to mind as its niche was taken over by dingos - if you revived it it'd probably just be out competed again.

On the other hand, it'd be fascinating to have some in captivity to study, so long as they're kept in good conditions.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i'd snap my fingers with the infinity gauntlet to have infinite snaps with the infinity gauntlet

genie rules are bull****

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
On the topic of reviving extinct animals, you've got to remember that environments will recover on their own as the remaining animals began to adapt to changes or others evolve / come in to fill their niche. Reintroducing an animal that's been extinct for long enough will could just end up causing more damage, or get nothing accomplished as that animal is no longer adapted to the new enviroment. The tasmanian tiger comes to mind as its niche was taken over by dingos - if you revived it it'd just be out competed again.

On the other hand, it'd be fascinating to have some in captivity to study, so long as they're kept in good conditions.
Okay...

But dinosaurs

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Haven't played Smash in like 3 weeks, who wants to set up an arena and help me de-rust?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay...

But dinosaurs
I'm just opposed to (recklessly) reintroducing them into the wild.

If I had my own infinity gauntlet you can bet I'd have my own Jurassic Park, complete with other extinct animals from different eras and actually effective security measures.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I now await for my Persona 5 download to be accomplished...by playing Joker in Smash and awaiting the love of Makoto and Kawakami like a sane enough person would

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yay! Marbles!
Does anyone know when Dragon Ball Super Part 2 is coming out?

All I heard was some new stuff was in the works and one of the head writers wanted to expand on Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, Pan and Goku post Tournament of Power.
Rumour has it something Dragon Ball related is starting May 9th (Goku Day).

It's doubtful that it's going to be the new series (because May 9th is a Thursday and Dragon Ball airs on Sunday mornings in Japan), so it might be the announcement.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alright, you're in charge of re-booting one game series. How do you do it, and what series?

I think that'll lead to less circular posting than the Infinity Gauntlet thing since we all know everyone is too selfish to use it.
I would normally say F-Zero, but I'm gonna be a bit unique and go with The Mysterious Murasame Castle

Hopefully, it'd be the secret sauce to finally get Takamaru in Smash

D

Deleted member

@ShotoStar
I watched the first episode of JoJo.
That whole encounter was interesting. That weird old man "saved" his father's life, but he did not plan to.

Jojo is a loving person, and Dio is quite intelligent and cunning. I really liked Danny. He was a good boy.

Jojo is great at doing Pure Evil villains but my favorite one has got to be Kora Yoshikage because of how mundane he is compared to the rest of the series. He's just a serial killer who wants to continue doing what he likes(which are killing and hand kinks). He has no greater goal or ambitions, he has no redeeming qualities we know of and, still, if you took the murdering part he'd be a very relatable character: someone who just wants to be left alone.
Hey Shishœ, I just watched the first episode and I already think Dio is pure evil.

-Harassed Jojo's girlfriend.
-KILLED DANNY ( I am heartbroken. )
-Ruined Jojo's career in boxing
-Father clearly likes Dio better than Jojo.
-Told lies about Jojo.

Does Jojo's girlfriend still love him?

Dio is willing to completely ruin Jojo's life for riches... Pure evil indeed.
Jojo is depressed right now, and it hurts me. Jojo must recover. That mask though.

Hey, I found out what "To be continued..." and "IT WAS ME, DIO" came from!

Also, JoJo has a lot of funny quotes that I will use more often.

The fight scenes were really good.

Edit: Wait a minute... Uh... Oh no... I just realized something.
DID DIO PUT DANNY IN THE INCINERATOR?
sad face computer pc a lot of tags.png

sm.gif

Despite all of the sad things, still a really good first episode! 10/10!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"I would sell you to Satan for one cornchip" -T. Hanos yeeting Gamora out of a cliff, 2018

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ll have you all know that at this banquet for English teachers, I was complimented on my attire by at least 10 different people, 6 if you exclude myself.

One of my former college advisors said I looked like I was straight out of an H&M mag. I’m actually quite stylish when I want to be.

I’ve got that curve appeal. Eh? EH?

Also @Shishœ I posted that pic of myself being garbage and i’ve received no response. I can only say that I am truly disappoint.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Alright, you're in charge of re-booting one game series. How do you do it, and what series?

I think that'll lead to less circular posting than the Infinity Gauntlet thing since we all know everyone is too selfish to use it.
:ulticeclimbers:I would really like a reboot of the Ice Climbers, they're only really famous because of Smash Bros., but it would be nice to have Nana and Popo to star in their own game again.

Not sure what to do in terms of gameplay in a reboot, it would basically be starting with a blank slate. Maybe a cooperative platformer, or maybe even survival mechanics. It doesn't need to be big in scale, probably be a 20$-40$ game rather than big budget.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Feeling evil dumb today

Complete the phrase: "Corrin X .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom