• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If I had the infinity gauntlet.

-I'd make everyone and their pets (Dogs and cats) immortal immune to all forms of death, those above 25 reverting back to that age but otherwise those below it continues to age until reach it.
-All world problems solved (Crime, environmental issues, war, world hunger, homeless both people and pets, overpopulation, corruption, etc.).
-Bring back all recently extinct animals such as dodos and Tasmanian tigers. Also cheat a little with a few such as saber-toothed cats.
-Make all food healthy.
Honestly, I would dislike immortality and being young forever. I want to have children and grandchildren so I can annoy them when I'm old and senile.

Plus bringing extinct species causes a lot of issues with the food chain.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Serious non-boring(?) answer: If I had the Infinity Gauntlet, first I would:

1. Make this planet as healthy as it can be for environmental benefits.

2. Make our Moon and Mars fully Earth-like worlds without worry of them dying off again someday

3. Make the universe not expand forever until it's cold and dead

4. Make space travel as possible and easy as flight travel on Earth, with all the cool Sci-Fi benefits to it

5. Make it possible for complex life to somehow exist on the craziest conditions

6. Pay off all debts I owe so I can relax and pursue my leisures without worry

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

-I'd make everyone and their pets (Dogs and cats) immortal immune to all forms of death, those above 25 reverting back to that age but otherwise those below it continues to age until reach it.
-All world problems solved (Crime, environmental issues, war, world hunger, homeless both people and pets, overpopulation, corruption, etc.).
-Bring back all recently extinct animals such as dodos and Tasmanian tigers. Also cheat a little with a few such as saber-toothed cats.
-Make all food healthy.
What if people want kids? At some point you'd have to dust people or keep enlarging the planet if no one's dying.
Yeah then overpopulation problem and the immortality buff conflict a little

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What if people want kids? At some point you'd have to dust people or keep enlarging the planet if no one's dying.
Simple I enlarge the planet whenever the population gets to that point and increase the resources.

Truth be told I would of made humanity infertile to solve that issue but the fact there's people who'd want kids I wouldn't want them to become depressed or miserable.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
SnakeFighter64: *wants to brainwash people*
This thread: "Woah, that's illegal, you can't do that!"
Joke: *actually brainwashes people*
This thread: "****ing superb you little thief, keep it up!"
See the difference is I actually trust the guy that got slighted by corrupt authority figures and saved one of his friends from the depths of depression to reliably brainwash people in a way I wouldn't have any complaints about.

I love all you guys but how could I possibly trust you weirdos with ultimate power

D

Deleted member

-Make all food healthy.
wouldn't you die after the first snap

also what if someone wants to die

D

Deleted member

The only users I trust with the Infinity Gaunlet are Coricus Coricus and staindgrey staindgrey , I don't think I've seen them post anything remotely close to objectionable in my entire life.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd only make the environment better and cure diseases. Anything that goes into manipulating intelligent life physically or mentally is getting to point of evil dictator. Maybe making dream products come true regardless of copyright.

Or just use it to get Cash and THICC ******* if I become corrupt.

But yeah, humans are too flawed for that kind of power.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
See the difference is I actually trust the guy that got slighted by corrupt authority figures and saved one of his friends from the depths of depression to reliably brainwash people in a way I wouldn't have any complaints about.

I love all you guys but how could I possibly trust you weirdos with ultimate power
What if you had no idea what I was going to specifically do. Only that I promised to make the world better.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
D

Deleted member

My Netflix has so many Disney movies, good anime and educational documentaries
I should give them a watch, but...
JOJO TIME!
IT WASX I.PNG

D

Deleted member

Infinity Gauntlet is your friend there yo given you literally have the power of God in your hand. I'll do something about that to allow earth to support them again.
Extinctions happen due to 2 causes, nature and humans. A few animals reintroduced would cause other animals to become extinct. The issue is that you would need to create infinite resources to support drastic changes like bringing dead animals back.

D

Deleted member

pfft i would just do something harmless like

put goku dragon ball in smash

you see then it wouldn't be me doing harm it would be the subsequent rioters doing harm

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Extinctions happen due to 2 causes, nature and humans. A few animals reintroduced would cause other animals to become extinct. The issue is that you would need to create infinite resources to support drastic changes like bringing dead animals back.
Again.

Infinity Gauntlet is your friend. With it anything can be solved whether phyiscs, square cube law, pressures in the environmental.

Also infinite resources will be what I'll keep recreating.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Does anyone know when Dragon Ball Super Part 2 is coming out?

All I heard was some new stuff was in the works and one of the head writers wanted to expand on Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, Pan and Goku post Tournament of Power.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If I wore the infinity gauntlet I'd use it to have a grand old w-

I-I mean I'd use it to solve all world issues and everyone would live happily ever after

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, you're in charge of re-booting one game series. How do you do it, and what series?

I think that'll lead to less circular posting than the Infinity Gauntlet thing since we all know everyone is too selfish to use it.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’ve got predictions on what happens tomorrow:

1. Cyn Cyn becomes omnipotent and tries to take over through a very powerful mind control probe (the loyal ones don’t get a probe).
2. Noipoi Noipoi discovers a real life Scorbunny being held by a real life Kasumi.
3. SneakyLink SneakyLink misses both of the above events due to him attending his sisters graduation from college.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If I had the gauntlet I would also, out of curiosity, power ***** slap someone into alternate The Vatican circa 1760, where they’ll have to fight off the Alternate Pope and take over Alternate Catholicism

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If I actually had good intentions, only Moydow.
You say you have good intentions and yet you're giving me infinite power? I mean, I guess snapping away the 99.9% of people who don't know how to explore a labyrinth properly could be "good" depending on how you look at things, but... :foe!:

Joking aside, I dunno. Not sure I'd trust myself with something like that. I want to say I wouldn't do anything extreme with it, and if I tried to then the people I trust would be able to keep me in check, but... hmm. As for giving it to someone else, I dunno either. What happens if I returned the favour and give it to you? :b

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I’ve got predictions on what happens tomorrow:

1. Cyn Cyn becomes omnipotent and tries to take over through a very powerful mind control probe (the loyal ones don’t get a probe).
2. Noipoi Noipoi discovers a real life Scorbunny being held by a real life Kasumi.
3. SneakyLink SneakyLink misses both of the above events due to him attending his sisters graduation from college.
I accidentally eat the probe first, therefore making me the mind control instrument :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Issue solved. Infinity Gauntlet allows you to do whatever you want. Change the physics and such without any effects.
There’s no way you’d be able to make such drastic changes without some form of consequence and even then, it’s still a large undertaking to manage what you plan on doing. Powers of any kind do not come without their price.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
We're live now! Part 3, otherwise known as "Ring Around the Ring Around" is now premiering! It'd be cool to watch, we will now officially take out half of the original marbles! Plus, now there is editing!

Leaders have a 30 second head start.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I feel like the Infinity Gauntlet is kind of a trap anyway.

Anything that I couldn't sufficiently accomplish in some mundane fashion is probably going to have unforseen consequences too big to reliably clean up.

Granted, I'm not afraid of unleashing extinct animals into the ecosystem and just watching what happens because I was the dinosaur kid growing up and the world is already burning, but if we take the time to learn how to clone them properly instead of exploiting phenomenal cosmic power we can at least walk back some of the theoretical damage if we need to.

You can't get everything that way, but sometimes you just need to work on Liger fertility, dump a bunch of one-ton cats into the Appalachians and call it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom