• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
A thing that adults have to begrudgingly have to do because the world is **** and you gotta work until you die for paper that won’t have any worth in another couple hundred years instead of being allowed to just enjoy the short life you got.
That sounds like it sucks.

Granted, being a NEET ain't much better. :mybodyisreggie:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The hells a NEET
Not in Education, Employment, or Training.

Basically people who don't have jobs or aren't going to college, and also don't have the desire to do either.

Shroob

Sup?
Not in Education, Employment, or Training.

Basically people who don't have jobs or aren't going to college, and also don't have the desire to do either.
I have the desire to work, but family decided to get pets, and no one except me is willing to take care of them during the day while they're at work.

For the last 16 years.

:dr^_^:

D

Deleted member

Man even without any utterly weird and/or disgusting food Gentlepanda Gentlepanda still manages to get a reaction out of people.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see a turkey waffle with chocolate pudding

D

Deleted member

now, on a scale of yes to OH **** YES, tell me how this makes you feel

Honestly, yes but next week.

On a side note, why do anime series have stupidly good amount of detail on pizza. It seems sometimes the budget goes to it.

D

Deleted member

Responses in red in the quote, because I'm too lazy to quote individual sections.
Boy I sure hope I didn't spend too long writing my arguments and this post is irrelevant from the time I post it.
Not going to respond to each section individually because I have no easy way to do so.
But ahem, as I said, what we know doesn't matter. "We" know Thanos is wrong and "we" know he's abusive, but the movie doesn't present it like that. The movie gives us a featherless chicken and calls it a man even though we know that isn't one.
And I say "we" because a lot of people clearly don't seem to know that, just take a look at how many "Thanos was right" **** got thrown around.

Also, Black Panther bothers to explain why Killmonger is wrong and all they needed was a few lines and how they presented him. So a +2 hour movie has no "time" or "pacing" issues to deal with when they bothered with it in a previous movie.
And besides, it's not like Shut Up Hannibal isn't a very common trope yet he never gets that. Thanos always gets the last word.

And I didn't mention the opening scene because it contradicts the rest of the film. Yes, they show him being an evil ******* but that whole thing is dropped as soon as it ends and all it does is make the movie more of a mess.

And finally, yes, they are trying to make Thanos sympathetic. I'm tired of this being said while completely ignoring every film technique used to make a character look sympathetic.
You don't show a character crying unless you want your audience to sympathize with them.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, yes but next week.

On a side note, why do anime series have stupidly good amount of detail on pizza. It seems sometimes the budget goes to it.
For a second I thought those were peppermints.

Only to realize they're shrimp.

What kinda place puts shrimp on pizza, and can I have some?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Trying to draw Pyra in a strange angle/position but I’m not really feelin how it’s going lmao

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Let's start a fun debate.
Who is the most powerful Marvel, DC and DBZ character in your opinion?
( I added DBZ for fun. )
I don't care how strong each character is supposed to be.

But Silver Surfer put a black hole in a dude's head. Everyone else can go home.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I can either be creepy, or I can be sexual. Pick your poison.
Eh. I get other people are creepy or sexual here all the time but believe it or not that definitely still makes people uncomfortable no matter who it comes from lol.

People hide behind memes in times of acute distress

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't care how strong each character is supposed to be.

But Silver Surfer put a black hole in a dude's head. Everyone else can go home.
Yeah, whatever, I've seen that before.

egNUQhU.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'm a firm believer that the chocolate fountain is the centerpiece of any good buffet

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I can be depressed? Or I can be childish mom (my). Or I can be gone.
I have a better option: I want to see you overly excited about stuff you like idk, a movie you recently saw, a game you recently played, whatever. Considering how often you're in a bad mood (which to be fair considering your situation is normal), I think seeing you go on about why you love the things you love would be hella cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom