• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alternate MCUniverse in which everyone is born with some affinity to one of the infinity stones, except for one kid, who really wants to be a hero because there are so many. He was devastated when he found out, and had a rough time getting into the best hero-oriented high school

However, beforehand, he met his big, purple hero who decided to pass on his infinity gauntlet to the young powerless boy, which helped him complete the exam and gain admittance into the high school

D

Deleted member

Alternate MCUniverse in which everyone is born with some affinity to one of the infinity stones, except for one kid, who really wants to be a hero because there are so many. He was devastated when he found out, and had a rough time getting into the best hero-oriented high school

However, beforehand, he met his big, purple hero who decided to pass on his infinity gauntlet to the young powerless boy, which helped him complete the exam and gain admittance into the high school
you'd have affinity for the dumb stone lol

D

Deleted member

actually this gets pretty cool when you realize that one of horikoshi's main inspirations was spider-man
Gentlepanda... You're better than this.
tenor (3).gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Alright I'm back from the date thing

I don't feel comfortable talking about it here, so if y'all are actually interested, Discord and DMs exist I guess

D

Deleted member

I know I said earlier I wouldn't be around for the rest of the night, but I've decided to reconsider an-

...Never mind then. Actually, after seeing that, I think I might be reconsidering living instead.
If it makes you feel any better, know that nobody has actually eaten it.
Probably.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Half of y’all aren’t even disgusted you’re just saying “hahaha ew am I right fellas” to make it on board the like train

Well choo choo guess what easy likes are meaningless

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when the meal is ****ty but it's actually close to the sort of stuff you've eaten on lazy days and so it's mostly just depressing

1556925724733.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I came across this and...
1556925722719.png

FNAF has improved a lot since it's first game. It's extra impressive considerin' that this is a VR game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Half of y’all aren’t even disgusted you’re just saying “hahaha ew am I right fellas” to make it on board the hype train

sounds like someone is mad they're not getting likes for conforming

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Half of y’all aren’t even disgusted you’re just saying “hahaha ew am I right fellas” to make it on board the like train

casually hasn't responded to those posts yet

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Says ToasterBrains, as he proceeds to get likes :v

sounds like someone is mad they're not getting likes for conforming
Your profile pic suits your comment, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom