• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Half of y’all aren’t even disgusted you’re just saying “hahaha ew am I right fellas” to make it on board the like train

Well choo choo guess what easy likes are meaningless
Likes are meaningless unless you use them to go back to old posts to find images or some ****.

You know what's slightly more meaningful? Visiting my thread. Just click the link on my signature.

D

Deleted member

Half of y’all aren’t even disgusted you’re just saying “hahaha ew am I right fellas” to make it on board the like train

how else am i supposed to defeat gwendolyn

i'm not strong enough yet, i need more

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

i'm not strong enough yet, i need more
Having the most likes is like being part of a royal family in a first world country

You don’t actually do anything really it’s all just kind of a mascot thing and something to pad the media out sometimes

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
equip your best weapon, a slow weapon is good with a jumping attack to deal a large amount in one hit, and a light weapon is good to continuously deal damage as long as the boss is targetable. under 25% equip burden is recommended.

wait until gwendolyn starts firing arrows, then run up and attack.

you can use a greatbow without any response, upon entering the fog gate move forward to at closest 6 pillars away from gwendolyn and fire away. the hawk ring will help deal more damage. for other bows, poison arrows may be necessary. it will take 7-8 shots to poison gwendolyn and will require several rounds. bring lots of arrows.

for any magic, you will need to get closer. you can either get close enough to trigger a teleport, giving you a few free attacks, or you can sit far back enough and dodge attacks. homing soulmass is great for getting some extra damage in as you can cast it before you run up and cannot be dodged.

if fast enough, you can use dark bead to stagger her, allowing you to cast up to three spells before the boss teleports.

D

Deleted member

Having the most likes is like being part of a royal family in a first world country

You don’t actually do anything really it’s all just kind of a mascot thing and something to pad the media out sometimes
my only purpose in life is to defeat her

she killed my family, burned down my house, and squished my walkman i need this

D

Deleted member

equip your best weapon, a slow weapon is good with a jumping attack to deal a large amount in one hit, and a light weapon is good to continuously deal damage as long as the boss is targetable. under 25% equip burden is recommended.

wait until gwendolyn starts firing arrows, then run up and attack.

you can use a greatbow without any response, upon entering the fog gate move forward to at closest 6 pillars away from gwendolyn and fire away. the hawk ring will help deal more damage. for other bows, poison arrows may be necessary. it will take 7-8 shots to poison gwendolyn and will require several rounds. bring lots of arrows.

for any magic, you will need to get closer. you can either get close enough to trigger a teleport, giving you a few free attacks, or you can sit far back enough and dodge attacks. homing soulmass is great for getting some extra damage in as you can cast it before you run up and cannot be dodged.

if fast enough, you can use dark bead to stagger her, allowing you to cast up to three spells before the boss teleports.
i was planning on trying Gun first but that's a good idea yes

D

Deleted member

Chill out with these hot takes, Next you're gonna tell me that this is a forum made for discussing the hit franchise by Nintendo™ called Super Smash Brothers™

D

Deleted member

Alternate MCUniverse in which everyone is born with some affinity to one of the infinity stones, except for one kid, who really wants to be a hero because there are so many. He was devastated when he found out, and had a rough time getting into the best hero-oriented high school

However, beforehand, he met his big, purple hero who decided to pass on his infinity gauntlet to the young powerless boy, which helped him complete the exam and gain admittance into the high school
I demand you to cease immediatelly.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have yet to see a food item that gentle has posted today that was worthy of cringe

And yes this is a challenge

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Grimreaper.exe has stopped responding.
its like they lost a loved one

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I have yet to see a food item that gentle has posted today that was worthy of cringe

And yes this is a challenge
how about suspended hot dogs, celery, olives, & pimientos in jellied beef consommé

1556926627775.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom