• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
which is worse, posting cursed food items to fish for likes or replying with exaggerated disgust to fish for likes. like if u agree

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Bro you can’t just spoil endgame like that
to be honest it was a bold move to have thanos sit cap down in front of that and force him to eat the entire thing or else he'll do a second snap

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I spend like an hour desperately trying to sleep and when I come back the place is on fire.

What'd you do.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, challenge. You have to eat all food posted in this thread in the last 3 pages.

There is no reward you just feel really ****ing disgusted with yourself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I spend like an hour desperately trying to sleep and when I come back the place is on fire.

What'd you do.
Just the usual memery.

Maybe leave the food posting to Graizen Graizen

He's better at it.
I thought that was food poisoning at first.

I was gonna say that it was our retribution for not supporting Agumon as much as we should.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

F̘̎͐ ̼̿̎Ơ͎̹̗͚ͪ̑̇̇̚ ̡͕̲ͬO̢ͩ ̩̈D̶̬͚̰̞ͧͦ̿̇̋ ͇̰̯̟̪̦̦ͨ̈̂͑̓͒ͫ ̣̬̤̮̤́̚͘P̓ͨ̎̏̕ ̮͎͈̬̗̫̪I̪̺̭͎̠̙͋͒ ̲͇͎͓͚̀̊̀̒̑̑C̝̙̠͈̟͓̠ͤ̀ ̹̫̞̱̻S̝̩͎̪̣ͬ̾̔̔ͫ̋ͪ͠ ̤̤̫̯̔ͯ͐̽̍̽̒͜ ̩̌S͉͕̭͈ͦ̅̽͝ ͖̳̥̗̙̑̑ͬỤ̰̪̳͊͐ͭ ̪̪͓̟̺͕ͬ͞S̬̟͇̠̙͚̞͋͊̓̑̌̌͒ ̫͋T̯̙̣̼͕̾̃̕ͅ ͚̪̯͖̮̞̥ͦA̝̣͋͂̉̅͋͋ͥ͝ ͎̘̉͞Ĭ͚̫̥͔͓̣̘̓̏͒͛͊͢ ̟̺͍̝̬̼̐̾̊̃̀ͭ͑͡N̤͚̼̱͟ ̎ͮ͊ͫ̓̍͏ ̬̙͕͐̏̇M̼̱͙͔͈̊̈́̅͆ ̛̖̺̗̩́ͯ̐̂ͅȄ͚̞̥̖
̖̯͇̜̄͒͑̑ͩ͊͌O̅̐̇̉͏ ͇̲͚̺̞͆̏̓̑̆M̂͋͏̰ ̙͔͙̟̺̥̪ͣ̀̈́̃ͬ̽̎ ͔̘̮̦̪̼͂͋ͬ̔N̟͚͍ͬ̔͂ ̛͓̥O̲̼̞̜̥̓͊̎̓̑̒͑͠ ̲̎͑ͅͅṂ̹̗͕̣͗ͬ̋̔ ̆̇̎̂̑͗͊͘ ̣̫̜͚̙̘N͉̦̘͌̅̐ͯ̇ͬ̚ ̶̣̼O͚͉͉̩̞̯̎̓̅ͪ͒̑̋ ̵̅̓ͥͣ̏ͪMͣ

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
User was warned for this post
Maybe leave the food posting to Graizen Graizen

He's better at it.
Nah, he's more of a Factsposter, always bringing on the Truth Level Digimon posts, and only when something resembling anything Agumon pops up.

100% true, no bull****, no clickbait facts. Lee Keebum is a credible source, after all.

Of course not

Kind of yes.

It’s more me just trying to stay relevant
Just join in on the mess we're having. No need to stand out. I don't give a crap about that stuff anyway. For example, what the hell do I do that's different from the others here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom