• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
a crab boiled in pepsi max was mentioned a total of 2 (two) times in the last hour or so, and no one bothered to post the original video. You are all plagiarists and thieves, doomed to never have an original idea for eternity

D

Deleted member

It is so weird seeing one of those fake leak videos site Smashboards as a source.

Back before I joined stuff like this made me think Smashboards was some sort of underground leakers haven.
Laxchris literally ****s a new video everyday with info pulled from everywhere including text leaks from 4chan. Wouldn't take it seriously.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gonna buy me Persona 5 as my own early birthday gift...a mighty fine gift for myself indeed

D

Deleted member

so

we suffer for them
we bleed for them
we die for them

and this is how they treat us?

they mock us?

gamers, our time is now

the most oppressed group of all shall rise up against the ignorant masses
this post was sponsored by gang please keep the boards pg13 no drugs allowed

Shroob

Sup?
>When you have 5 bucks to your name and no food in the house after everyone's been posting food pictures all day

Ah, I see death coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom