• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Their badge, attached to their nipple.
Police Officier 1: "Why aren't you wearing your badge?"

Police Officer 2: "It hurts."

Police Officer 1: "...Hurts?"

Police Officer 2: "...I have sensitive nipples."

Edit:

Police Dog: *laughs* Oh my nipples hurt! Oh goodness me!"

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think this list is pretty accurate for the most part.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Anyone else wanna chime in or not?

D

Deleted member

yo give it to me
the number extracts a terrible price

anyways i've never turned anyone down before but i can't just pretend this never happened because said girl is my goddamn lab partner so this is gonna be awkward as all hell

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ooo, leaker talk again? Lovely.

I’d like to reiterate, as I always do when i’m not a ****poster, that Minecraft content and the Microsoft connection as of right now are overhyped in terms of possibility. The leakers that provided this information were Vergeben and Hitagi (to my knowledge).

Hitagi, again to my knowledge, claimed that Atlus was not getting a character. This is different from Vergeben who, to my knowledge, said nothing about Joker or Atlus in general.

I’ve mentioned it before, but Ryce (who has credibility with Smash leaks) claimed that they know nothing about Minecraft content, nor have they heard anything about it. What he has heard, is that Square Enix was getting a DLC pick. This in itself was known among leakers prior to Vergeben, mainly because with most if not all of his leaks, Vergeben was not the originator or first person to know the information. He is simply the person that speaks up about it.

If you question my credibility, that’s totally fine. I won’t share who i’ve talked to it anything but I will simply say that I have been given legitimate information in the past from credible people in the community.

There are however, people who have leaked things that should not be trusted.

This is, personally, where I think Steve comes in. The main leaks that suggested he was added have effectively been shown to be inconsistent. I remember there being one that “they saw him in a testing build” before release. That wouldn’t have been possible, considering the only release builds had characters in the final roster, and Piranha Plant. Joker was never even leaked, and we know that Joker, the first DLC character, wasn’t in working shape until after his trailer.

Most leaks come from datamining, or play testers. Vergeben more than likely gets information from playtesters, which means that if they don’t see DLC characters, then they couldn’t possibly know about them. This is why DLC will probably be much harder to leak. This is why Joker didn’t leak.

Let’s be honest, the only reason Erdrick is known about is the fact that “Brave” is in the code and has many connections to Dragon Quest and Erdrick himself, but the number of people who have heard about this Square Enix pick.

Considering the logic i’m following, I do find it interesting that Verg would know it was Erdrick for sure if his playtesting sources didn’t know about Joker. This may be different though. I can’t say for sure.

All I will conclude with though is this. Out of all potential newcomers, Erdrick has the most pointing in his favor. It makes the most sense that he would be picked based on the legacy of Dragon Quest, the new game on Switch, and the connections to Brave in the coding.

There’s also the fact that Dragon Quest reaches a large fanbase of a franchise that has no presence in Smash yet.

Saying “X character is Brave”, or that “IT COULD MEAN X, Y, Z” is not nearly as compelling. It’s not close.

Similarly, for Steve, we have word of mouth from two leakers who do not have the same credibility as others in the community, and we actively have reputable sources saying they’ve heard nothing about Minecraft in Smash.

I have also heard nothing, but I have been told that SE is getting a pick.

It’s more likely that the community will decide they want to believe things that aren’t as credible as they’ve been made out to be, and people will get upset when they realize they were duped.

This is why, frankly, I would expect Erdrick or the Luminary, but see the other three picks as fair game. It doesn’t mean you can’t support Steve. But he doesn’t have as much going for him as folks believe he does.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's more like
SSSSSSSSSS+++++++++: Spider-Verse
S: Homecoming
A: Spider-Man 1 and 2
B: Those two ones with Garfield
F: Spider-Man 3

D

Deleted member

(other stuff that got removed included larger avatars for premium users, the list of who moderates each section, social groups (basically private forums that users could create themselves), and a bunch of mod functionality).
Are these ever coming back, and if so, when?

Noipoi

Howdy!

anyways i've never turned anyone down before but i can't just pretend this never happened because said girl is my goddamn lab partner so this is gonna be awkward as all hell
It'll def be awkward, but there's no use in stringing her along.

Nip it in the bud.

D

Deleted member

Scoliosis Jones, like, yesterday: "page long analysis jones is dead, prepare yourselves for the dark ages of Scoliosisposting!!!"
Scoliosis Jones, now:
Ooo, leaker talk again? Lovely.

I’d like to reiterate, as I always do when i’m not a ****poster, that Minecraft content and the Microsoft connection as of right now are overhyped in terms of possibility. The leakers that provided this information were Vergeben and Hitagi (to my knowledge).

Hitagi, again to my knowledge, claimed that Atlus was not getting a character. This is different from Vergeben who, to my knowledge, said nothing about Joker or Atlus in general.

I’ve mentioned it before, but Ryce (who has credibility with Smash leaks) claimed that they know nothing about Minecraft content, nor have they heard anything about it. What he has heard, is that Square Enix was getting a DLC pick. This in itself was known among leakers prior to Vergeben, mainly because with most if not all of his leaks, Vergeben was not the originator or first person to know the information. He is simply the person that speaks up about it.

If you question my credibility, that’s totally fine. I won’t share who i’ve talked to it anything but I will simply say that I have been given legitimate information in the past from credible people in the community.

There are however, people who have leaked things that should not be trusted.

This is, personally, where I think Steve comes in. The main leaks that suggested he was added have effectively been shown to be inconsistent. I remember there being one that “they saw him in a testing build” before release. That wouldn’t have been possible, considering the only release builds had characters in the final roster, and Piranha Plant. Joker was never even leaked, and we know that Joker the first DLC character wasn’t in working shape until after his trailer.

Most leaks come from datamining, or play testers. Vergeben more than likely gets information from playtesters, which means that if they don’t see DLC characters, then they couldn’t possibly know about them. This is why DLC will probably be much harder to leak. This is why Joker didn’t leak.

Let’s be honest, the only reason Erdrick is known about is the fact that “Brave” is in the code and has many connections to Dragon Quest and Erdrick himself, but the number of people who have heard about this Square Enix pick.

Considering the logic i’m following, I do find it interesting that Verg would know it was Erdrick for sure if his playtesting sources didn’t know about Joker. This may be different though. I can’t say for sure.

All I will conclude with though is this. Out of all potential newcomers, Erdrick has the most pointing in his favor. It makes the most sense that he would be picked based on the legacy of Dragon Quest, the new game on Switch, and the connections to Brave in the coding.

There’s also the fact that Dragon Quest reaches a large fanbase of a franchise that has no presence in Smash yet.

Saying “X character is Brave”, or that “IT COULD MEAN X, Y, Z” is not nearly as compelling. It’s not close.

Similarly, for Steve, we have word of mouth from two leakers who do not have the same credibility as others in the community, and we actively have reputable sources saying they’ve heard nothing about Minecraft in Smash.

I have also heard nothing, but I have been told that SE is getting a pick.

It’s more likely that the community will decide they want to believe things that aren’t as credible as they’ve been made out to be, and people will get upset when they realize they were duped.

This is why, frankly, I would expect Erdrick or the Luminary, but see the other three picks as fair game. It doesn’t mean you can’t support Steve. But he doesn’t have as much going for him as folks believe he does.

D

Deleted member

I liked Spiderman 2 a lot, but Spider-Verse should be above it, in my opinion.
I have nothing else to complain about.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nip it in the bud.
yeah i 100% will but it's gonna be awkward as hell

for starters do i text her about it using the number that she gave me or do i wait until tuesday when i see her again

decisions decisions

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Nip it in the bud.
This.

>spider-man 3 lower than garfield's movies

View attachment 215514
I mean.

I remember one good thing about 3.

spider-man-3-dancing.gif

Literally this gif.

Not the scene, this specific gif.

Which I can now react to things with on the internet.

Can't do that with Garfield.

Don't make me post the Spider-Man evil dancimg scene
Hey, look.

Didn't even know I was relevant.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't know the context

But yes
tumblr_lp5qianTGg1qg5e8zo1_500.gif

Right answer, my friend.

Right answer.

yeah i 100% will but it's gonna be awkward as hell

for starters do i text her about it using the number that she gave me or do i wait until tuesday when i see her again

decisions decisions
In person.

[EDIT]: Actually, no, via text.

Tuesdays a long time to wait and get ideas built up. Let her down quick.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spider-Man 1 and 2 were GOAT, you ****** are crazy. Otherwise yeah, those two and Spider-Verse are top of the pack. Homecoming was mid compared to them as far as getting Peter's character right and lack of consequences he faced.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Scoliosis Jones, like, yesterday: "page long analysis jones is dead, prepare yourselves for the dark ages of Scoliosisposting!!!"
Scoliosis Jones, now:
Aight.

I had like, 4 ****posts yesterday and they were fire.

I’ll be drinking later, so maybe you’ll all get some more good ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Spider-Man 1 and 2 were GOAT, you ****** are crazy. Otherwise yeah, those two and Spider-Verse are top of the pack. Homecoming was mid compared to them as far as getting Peter's character right and lack of consequences he faced.
Homecoming is better than 1 and maybe 2 in my opinion, and I liked 1 and 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This.

I mean.

I remember one good thing about 3.

View attachment 215515

Literally this gif.

Not the scene, this specific gif.

Which I can now react to things with on the internet.

Can't do that with Garfield.

Hey, look.

Didn't even know I was relevant.
I see a dance gif.

Now I must accomplish my destiny...O-O
dance s.gif

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Whenever Warchamp feels like it, I guess
or whenever he decides there should be more than one person with backend access like on most other sites, hint hint
I'm a terrible person and can't stop laughing because of the phrase "backend access."

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Just start to like girls 4head

Pretend she’s brighid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom