• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently Detective Pikachu doesn’t have a new post credits scene.

It does apparently have credits that are nice nods to the original gameboy games. Which is cool to hear. There’s also a original song as well.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's a penis.

View attachment 215524

Did you know penis isn't censored?

You do now.
That’s cause penises are used in making families the traditional way, so they’re inherently family friendly. Same with schlongs and one eyed monsters. Not ***** though, those aren’t used for anything important

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Homecoming is better than 1 and maybe 2 in my opinion, and I liked 1 and 2.
Homecoming I don't think handled Peter's character as well. He doesn't face consequences for sandbagging Ned at the party much or abandoning the Science team, they just let him back in despite his neglecting his responsibilities, when he should have been kicked out. That's the type of **** that happens to Peter Parker. The whole point is that Spider-Man makes hard choices between Spider-Man and Peter. But a lot the things he abandons get fixed for him in that particular film. It could have used more Web-Swinging scenes too, even the Webb movies did that right.

And the "If This Be My Destiny" thing shouldn't have been to just save himself, but his family. I already mentioned that a while ago.

Disagree if you want, but I honestly feel like Homecoming didn't get a lot of what makes Spider-Man a great character.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The reveal of Sandman alone puts Spider-Man 3 far above the Andrew Garfield movies in my eyes.

That movie wasn't as good as the first two, but it still had its moments.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wish our gifs didn't have to be censored because there's this **** Yo Lamp ***** gif from the old Iron Man Cartoon I've got and it's too strong to remain just in a folder.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wish our gifs didn't have to be censored because there's this **** Yo Lamp ***** gif from the old Iron Man Cartoon I've got and it's too strong to remain just in a folder.
Yo do you want to do a mother****ing infinite?!!?

D

Deleted member

The reveal of Sandman alone puts Spider-Man 3 far above the Andrew Garfield movies in my eyes.

That movie wasn't as good as the first two, but it still had its moments.
That's because Raimi only wanted to work with Sandman and Harry for Spider-Man 3, but Sony forced him to rush Venom into the movie.

If you take out all the symbiote-related stuff, Spider-Man 3 is a fantastic movie that makes someone like Sandman actually relatable and interesting.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
the number extracts a terrible price

anyways i've never turned anyone down before but i can't just pretend this never happened because said girl is my goddamn lab partner so this is gonna be awkward as all hell
Expectations:

Partner: Faygo-kuuun~ Let's practice human biology together, tee hee hee~ [actually means human biology]

Faygoshill: (I didn't ask for this...)
Vergil_Stare.png

Reality:

Partner: Alright, I have my internet sources ready to review, so-

Faygoshill: [spaghetti copypasta falls out of their pockets] C o o l, g r e a t. L e t 's. G e t. S t a r t e d. [twitching]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is only the f-bomb in mother****ing censored, while the entire mf word is censored on this site?
Consistently inconsistent
F I R E, ****posts Shish. F I R E.

Well, in any case I will deliver later on. If needed, i’ll potentially supply a ****post that contains an actual picture of me.
Damn, don't think anyone would be able to ever top that

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Evidently I'm really late on the draw here, but the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is only gonna be twenty bucks, and honestly that seems like a steal. It's a shame about no Rondo or Adventure ReBirth, but still...eight ClassicVania games for twenty bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom