• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean... given Shiny's track record... It just sounds kinda weird
That’s not it mate I just think it’s uncomfortable reading teens saying they wanna take other teens to my city

****s a bit twilight zoney for me

I’m preparing for the youthpocalypse

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow , since you're already here, could you tell me why gifting Premium was removed?
Because when the site was updated last year, the plugin that handled that no longer worked. But it's been fixed for a while now, so now we're just waiting on Warchamp7 Warchamp7 to update the site to add the plugin back or give me more power so I can do it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because when the site was updated last year, the plugin that handled that no longer worked. But it's been fixed for a while now, so now we're just waiting on Warchamp7 Warchamp7 to update the site to add the plugin back or give me more power so I can do it.
Lol it's Alph all over again. :ultalph:

D

Deleted member

Actualy we only have one saying that...

Veggieben
Like or dislike Vergeben, its premature to discredit him given his track record. If you're familiar with him, he has periods with correct and incorrect info. Plus while he is backing MC content, he is not backing Steve yet which is interesting.

Right now I believe that one thing that is affecting speculation is the fact of the current perception of MS-Nintendo relationship, but we have yet to see how it fully extends and if Nintendo is willing to add a character from them.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would compete in this like game but I’m only at like 26000 likes lmao. I thought that was good but it’s not even close.

Maybe one day lol. At least I have way more likes then posts. My content must be alright

D

Deleted member

What did the site update do to change the site, if you don't mind me asking? I wanna know what the site was like before!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What did the site update do to change the site, if you don't mind me asking? I wanna know what the site was like!
It updated the site from Xenforo 1 to Xenforo 2, which added stuff like security updates and bug fixes ("improved stability" in Nintendo update parlance), but because a lot of the plugins used on the site hadn't been updated for XF2 when the update was done (it was basically a large-scale rewrite of the software with no backwards compatibility to the previous version), it ended up killing like 80% of the site's functionality in the process (other stuff that got removed included larger avatars for premium users, the list of who moderates each section, social groups (basically private forums that users could create themselves), and a bunch of mod functionality).

I'm still of the opinion that the update should have been delayed until more of the plugins were fixed to work with the newer version (there's a reason why somewhere like the Bulbagarden forums only updated to XF2 only recently), but what's done is done, I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

unlike you virgins i got a girl's number without even asking for it :shades::shades::shades:

i don't like girls tf do i do with this information leaning towards selling it on the dark web but idk

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I like how this thread is simultaneously having another Banjo vs Steve discussion and another Kasumi discussion.

All we need is some user drama and the PredictableBoards trifecta will be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom