• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
So apparently there was supposed to be a field trip today to Virginia Beach but nobody ******* told me for some ******* reason so I couldn't sign get a permission slip signed. But one of the counselors that had stayed behind had a SNES mini, so we played Secret of Mana and Street Fighter 2 all day, which was really fun! And despite never playing Street Fighter 2 before, I kicked everyone's *** with Chun Li with some lucky divine intervention. Overall, I'm still waaaaaaaay more pissed than I am happy, but still! I don't want to kill somebody anymore!
I wouldn't be angry at all. If it means I get the chance to play some Secret of Mana again, I mean, how could I possibly be mad at that? :p

D

Deleted member

Wow. In one quick read of this thread's last half hour we have breached
-sex jokes
-sexual orientation discrimination
-mass shooting violence
Legit don't know where you got any of that from and I've been ****posting for over an hour here

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
i know i said i was over but
I'm not saying to not use those words altogether(unless they're slurs like the T word there), what I'm saying is the implications they carry with them and making more of them is the opposite of what we should be striving for, and also proposing a better alternative.
I use words like "crossdresser" even though said word implies the concept of gendered clothing, but I still use it because of the societal context we live in.
If you want the conversation to be over I won't reply anymore. I like discussing these things in the open because having healthy discussions about these topics is a good thing. I appreciate hearing the point of view of a non-binary friend and learning.

But yeah. The fact that every clothing store I've ever gone into has a men's and a women's section kind of drives that point home.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yay, I’m officially an uncle starting today!

Just thought I’d share.
Dude.

tenor (24).gif

Grats fam.

So apparently there was supposed to be a field trip today to Virginia Beach but nobody ******* told me for some ******* reason so I couldn't sign get a permission slip signed. But one of the counselors that had stayed behind had a SNES mini, so we played Secret of Mana and Street Fighter 2 all day, which was really fun! And despite never playing Street Fighter 2 before, I kicked everyone's *** with Chun Li with some lucky divine intervention. Overall, I'm still waaaaaaaay more pissed than I am happy, but still! I don't want to kill somebody anymore!
Damn, that's rough luck.

The SNES Mini rounds sound dope though. Thoughts on SoM?

Legit don't know where you got any of that from and I've been ****posting for over an hour here
I know where he got the sex jokes from.

That was me.

The rest I'm not sure on.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But yeah. The fact that every clothing store I've ever gone into has a men's and a women's section kind of drives that point home.
I feel bad for some girls at my college. Know what's sexier than yoga pants? Actually having some ****ing pockets. Yeehaw!

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
On an unrelated note let me rant about these unused concepts from mega man 11

"Wow Bob, these are all such great concepts, which ones should we use in the full game?"
"how about none of them"
"****ing genius Bob, here are the keys to my car, go **** my wife"

I know grass is always greener on the other side, but looking at concept art always makes me wish for what never was. Like, look at these scrapped Guardian designs from BOTW
Beat Mega Man with the Lance and Rush Mega Man with the Wolverine Claws are pretty sick though. Giving him the Scarf would be nice too, Maybe it's a red scarf for Beat and Blue for Rush to stand out more.

D

Deleted member

If you want the conversation to be over I won't reply anymore. I like discussing these things in the open because having healthy discussions about these topics is a good thing. I appreciate hearing the point of view of a non-binary friend and learning.

I was joking about that first part just because I had ended my other post with "/genderrant", don't worry about it lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know that feeling when you really wanna be funny but you've got no material at the moment?
That's pretty much me most of the time.

Sometime I don't event know why peoples like my posts.:ultgnw:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel bad for some girls at my college. Know what's sexier than yoga pants? Actually having some ****ing pockets. Yeehaw!
I mean, more girl's clothes should have pockets cause they're uber useful.

But yoga pants are pretty high up there...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
all i'm saying is that if kasumi isn't making creepy-ass faces like this at joker when she inevitably turns out to be a 'surprise twist' villain, then what's even the point of adding her

1556909989860.png

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't be angry at all. If it means I get the chance to play some Secret of Mana again, I mean, how could I possibly be mad at that? :p
Yeah I guess

But I'd rather go to Virginia Beach and stuff yourself with food until you pass out on the midnight ride back to the school than play that tbh
Thoughts on SoM?
I mean, it's a game? I don't really have any strong feelings on it, sorry.

D

Deleted member

“But Boldy, girls carry around purses so they don’t need pockets!!”
No joke. Purses are actually very practical. My dad carries around a "manpurse," which is good because now he can carry around supplies he would normally not bring with him in case of emergencies. Band-aids, handgel, a phone charger or battery, the works.

D

Deleted member

Pockets are for wimps, REAL men keep just tape all their belongings to their body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom