• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little Society? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gamer Oppression, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Chad, and I have over 300 confirmed kills in Fortnite. I am trained in CoD and I’m the top sniper in the entire Gamer armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Oppressor. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Gamers across the Society and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Chad. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Fortnite Skills. Not only am I extensively trained in Fortnite, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Gamer Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ****ing idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
I'll have you know that there are Gamers in this thread and some who will go on to wipe Society off the face of this earth, We will rise up.

D

Deleted member

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

****! Do we know who the leaker is so we can check their credentials!?
Idk who it was since I wasent there but since she said he was well known in smash4 leak scene it’s somthing I guess

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Where did all this "gamer" stuff even come from anywho?

D

Deleted member

Where did all this "gamer" stuff even come from anywho?
August meme from last year, it was parodying those "Yeah, I'm a gamer" things you see on facebook using images of the Joker. It's managed to stick around until now.
This has been your daily episode of meme explain.

D

Deleted member

Real talk, I am going to take a break for two weeks.
See you all on the 17th!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
On an unrelated note let me rant about these unused concepts from mega man 11

"Wow Bob, these are all such great concepts, which ones should we use in the full game?"
"how about none of them"
"****ing genius Bob, here are the keys to my car, go **** my wife"

I know grass is always greener on the other side, but looking at concept art always makes me wish for what never was. Like, look at these scrapped Guardian designs from BOTW
Well now I’m just disappointed those Zelda designs went unused

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Steve seems likely, then Banjo has a resurgence, then Steve has a brief comeback, then Banjo again seems likely
UnnaturalHauntingErin-size_restricted.gif

Just reveal one god damn it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey now, Don't get cocky

Remember what happened with the whole Grinch leak fiasco?
Unlike Erdrick, we're still pretty much in the dark on this one. For one, we don't know the person Polarpanda is referring to. Two, we still have people saying Minecraft content is in.

D

Deleted member

Hey now, Don't get cocky

Remember what happened with the whole Grinch leak fiasco?
Well to be fair they said likely not completely in and that's true they seem somewhat likely.

Still I wouldn't get our hopes up yet cause I did that during base and thinking Geno was a sure thing and it backfired greatly.

D

Deleted member

Unlike Erdrick, we're still pretty much in the dark on this one. For one, we don't know the person Polarpanda is referring to. Two, we still have people saying Minecraft content is in.
Actualy we only have one saying that...

Veggieben

D

Deleted member

Actualy we only have one saying that...

Veggieben
And he's still a pretty big person to say it given his credibility related to Smash Bros. I'm not holding my breath on Banjo.

I am also the guy who made four bets on whether Banjo would get in but you don't need to see that.

D

Deleted member

I can't escape the KasumiBoards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom