• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok so after doing some digging, the CastleVania classic collection will include the region's version of the game, meaning 3 can **** off entirely and for some reason they changed the subweapons in Belmont's Revenge across regions, replacing the axe for the cross

D

Deleted member

Just be like me and kill everybody you find attractive so you don't have to worry about rejection anymore.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok so after doing some digging, the CastleVania classic collection will include the region's version of the game, meaning 3 can **** off entirely and for some reason they changed the subweapons in Belmont's Revenge across regions, replacing the axe for the cross
I usually hear good things about 3. Why can it **** off? :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You think you have it bad? Imagine never being on a date ever.
I'm sorry but I have to.
D2Sr6lLXcAMJ4f5.jpg

Bonus point for being actual Friday Night for me and that I am alone.

Yes I just owned myself.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well at least you've lived some semblance of a life while I haven't.
I've been stuck inside my home for the past 17 years, not allowed to go out and do anything.

The only reason I have friends is because I convinced my mom to let me take an art class, and I met people there.

I don't know what the heck a life is.

D

Deleted member

[spaghetti copypasta falls out of their pockets]
whoops looks like i dropped something

You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Just be like me and kill everybody you find attractive so you don't have to worry about rejection anymore.
I'm going to adapt this mindset

*a few weeks later*

Damn I look hot in this outfit. Wait, left hand why are you holding a kni-AAAAARGHGHH
I usually hear good things about 3. Why can it **** off? :p
The NES version was changed in multiple ways. First of all is the soundtrack being SIGNIFICANTLY worse to the Famicom version, then there's how they nerfed Grant DaNasty's default weapon, the dagger subweapon but without costing hearts, to merely stabbing with the dagger instead of throwing it, there's how enemies that appear in multiple stages do more damage the further into the game you are and Dracula's final form shoots lasers which become twice as large in the NES version because **** you

Noipoi

Howdy!
whoops looks like i dropped something

You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.
jollymario.jpg

That's some good copypasta

Just like mama used to make

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You're not my dad!

View attachment 215554
You don't have the drive to do it.

Dial that back: It is bad. You're welcome :v

This has been "A Second Opinion"
Directed by Steven Spielberg
Yes, I'm your mom!

And I'm going to take the Xbox if you aren't more less of a dingus. >:V
D2Sg6P-X0AE2Nv8.png

Oh I already know I'm pathetic, No reason to rub it in. /s
Okay maybe that wasn't a Joke
Plz don't make my ****post seriously, especially when I make fun of myself.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You may be right but I kinda doubt it myself, I guess fate will decide I never know what's going to happen.
I believe in you fam.

I've been stuck inside my home for the past 17 years, not allowed to go out and do anything.

The only reason I have friends is because I convinced my mom to let me take an art class, and I met people there.

I believe in you too.

Sleep deprivation's getting to me so the fancier words ain't coming out right now, but it's the honest truth in both cases.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
RIP Curse of Darkness. :p
Bro. I forgot that. Hector was in the show and everything.

That said, while I normally don't like changing a character's ethnicity, TV Isaac was more interesting than GIMP Anime pretty boy Isaac.

D

Deleted member

Are you me? Cause that's basically the same situation I'm in except for the Art Class thing, I'd be lucky if I even got that.

Haha, we are on the same boat.
I am way too shy for that kind of stuff.
I mean I want that kinda stuff cause I'm lonely outside of this thread, Which is why I like this place so much it makes me feel less lonely.

D

Deleted member

Villains don't need to be sympathetic to be good.

We're not even supposed to like Venom or Eddy Brock.
Oh hey an excuse to post this
Tbh, I really dislike the idea that "good villains are sympathetic and/or morally gray" for multiple reasons but the biggest one is that it's why we got the mess that Infinity War Thanos was.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks!

I'm not depressed or anything, I know i'm amazing. I just haven't had the chance to show many people.
Whatever you're depressed or not, you can make sure that me and others are here to support you!^^

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Eh, I don’t even need a drink for this, BRING IT!

Me: posts super long, well thought out analysis on Smash and explains deeper ideas nobody is thinking about, and that no one asked for.

Also me:
791D4943-E2D2-4CE9-9A38-E71C81E53EDB.jpeg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Found out Aladdin took an almost 20 percent nosedive.

YES! To death to that soulless live-action remake! I look forward to dancing over its lifeless corpse. :grin:

As things should be. There were no need for those movies when we have the animated classics.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Story time:

My sister graduates from college this weekend so my family is traveling to see her.

On our way we stopped at a place called “Super Retro Land” which is essentially an old game store.

Has lots of old games, and a few TV screens (I saw Harry Potter, Pokémon, Zelda, and Popeye)

I even got a game: Metal Arms for the GameCube.

Should be fun!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Villains don't need to be sympathetic to be good.

We're not even supposed to like Venom or Eddy Brock.
Yeah, not all villains need to be like that. But Eddy's supposed to be one in the comics, so I understand why some are upset. And Doc Ock doesn't in the comics, but is in the movie.

Spider-Man and Venom Team up.jpg

I'd really like a well done Spider-Man vs Venom movie.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh what the **** I just looked up if there were more regional differences for CastleVania 3 than the ones I knew off the top of my head, most of the bosses get more aggressive in the NES versions and ****ing bone dragons and bone pillars have more health too alongside some subweapons being impossible to get by enemy drops. You're straight up not going to have a good time if you play the NES version. **** you localization team, the game was hard enough as is with the bull**** stairs

D

Deleted member

Tbh, I really dislike the idea that "good villains are sympathetic and/or morally gray" for multiple reasons but the biggest one is that it's why we got the mess that Infinity War Thanos was.
Interesting point. Who is your favorite villian in all of fiction? If not, name me villains you really like.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Story time:

My sister graduates from college this weekend so my family is traveling to see her.

On our way we stopped at a place called “Super Retro Land” which is essentially an old game store.

Has lots of old games, and a few TV screens (I saw Harry Potter, Pokémon, Zelda, and Popeye)

I even got a game: Metal Arms for the GameCube.

Should be fun!
Whoa, is that the prequel to ARMS?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>_>

<_<

0_0'

Oh, huh, don't look at me, it's not like I use this trope for alot of reasons or somethin'.....

tho, I do have some pure evil/asshole vilain.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
When they made Thanos in the MCU into yet again another typical sympathetic villain I literally rage quit.

As if we haven't seen that done before...:rolleyes:

I want to see more evil remorseless monsters which Thanos should had been in the first place in the MCU.

D

Deleted member

Aren't you fifteen.

My first date was at sixteen. You're fine.
I'm somewhere between 15-17 yeah, I could and maybe I will find a date one day just the way I live my life kinda makes me doubt it.

It's always a possibility though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom