• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Evidently I'm really late on the draw here, but the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is only gonna be twenty bucks, and honestly that seems like a steal. It's a shame about no Rondo or Adventure ReBirth, but still...eight ClassicVania games for twenty bucks.
I want to get it but....

I really wanted SotN included...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well I didn't have to try too hard on that one.
Screen Shot 05-03-19 at 10.26 PM.PNG

Now I'm a cool guy for being above a mod, right, fellow gamers?
d7b.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Evidently I'm really late on the draw here, but the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is only gonna be twenty bucks, and honestly that seems like a steal. It's a shame about no Rondo or Adventure ReBirth, but still...eight ClassicVania games for twenty bucks.
On one hand, I already own 1 and Super, have no interest in 3 as it's likely the American which felt the game wasn't heard enough somehow and has Simon's Quest

On the other hand Bloodlines ties in to Portrait of Ruin and I love Portrait of Ruin, not to mention this is the only way to get that game legally anymore.

Now give us Requiem on the Switch dammit I want SotN on the Switch even if I can just spend 10 euros on PSN

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I want to get it but....

That'd be nice if they included that, but they did just release that PS4 port that also had Rondo.

I wonder what they'll do for some of the DS and GBA games. EoC seems like a cool enough title, I'd be willing to try that one. The main chick in that game can do Reppukens.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I want to get it but....
Honestly if it sells well I almost expect a second collection of the MetroidVania styled games. Granted that'd still mean no Rondo, unless they just threw it in with SotN for thematic reasons like with the recent rerelease.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shame of no physical release, but lineup is pretty good so I'm in. Hope we get a part 2 with the metroidvanias.

Do we know the rest of the Contra collection BTW?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shame of no physical release, but lineup is pretty good so I'm in. Hope we get a part 2 with the metroidvanias.

Do we know the rest of the Contra collection BTW?
There's a Contra one?

Aside from 1,2(was it called Super C?),3 which ones are supposed to be on it?

I'd imagine Hard Corps and maybe Wayforward's Contra 4 if we're lucky.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The issue with Spiderman 3 was it's 3 villians concept. Only one of those three villians were actually sympathetic, and actually had a motive, that being Sandman, but the movie focused on Venom instead, who's orgin was unclear and wasn't really explained at all. In fact, for Parker, it was a progression for him to turn evil, but Brock just turns evil immediately, which begs questions on how Venom actually works.

And then there's Harry, who was so irrelevant during the movie, and he had some garbage motives. In tge comics, it a mixture of his life crubling apart and his heavy drug use giving him a split personality, but in the movie, it was just him suddenly getting ticked off that his father died with no signs of a possible split personality beforehand. The most he did was stop Venom from killing Spiderman, but aside from that, he didn't do much.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly if it sells well I almost expect a second collection of the MetroidVania styled games. Granted that'd still mean no Rondo, unless they just threw it in with SotN for thematic reasons like with the recent rerelease.
I'm not sure how that'd get handled though, Circle of the Moon (was that a MetroidVania? honestly not too sure), Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow were GBA while Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia are DS games. the DS games are especially important as DoS had touch controls for the magical seals, PoR used the touch screen for Sisters mode and OoE lets a player controlled Albus teleport. Not to mention the dual screens were used very conveniently to show the maps and/or enemy statistics

D

Deleted member

No Rondo is definitely unfortunate, one of the best classicvanias, but a solid lineup.
Really hope we do get a Metoridvania collection, pretty much all the GBA and DS games are really hard to find these days unless you emulate.

D

Deleted member

Brelooming having a date at fourteen years of age really shows that he is probably more mature than I am. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No Rondo is definitely unfortunate, one of the best classicvanias, but a solid lineup.
Really hope we do get a Metoridvania collection, pretty much all the GBA and DS games are really hard to find these days unless you emulate.
After that we get a 3D collection with everyone's favorite protagonists.

Cornell, Arnold the Govenator, Meg Ryan, and Drac...I mean Gabriel Belmont.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a Contra one?

Aside from 1,2(was it called Super C?),3 which ones are supposed to be on it?

I'd imagine Hard Corps and maybe Wayforward's Contra 4 if we're lucky.
Currently the linup is Contra, Super Contra, Super C, 3.

They can add the GB Contra, there were 2 PS1 Contra, Hard Corps 1 & 2, Contra 4, a PS2 Contra...

D

Deleted member

I want to get it but....

I haven't ever played a Castlevania game 'cause grimdark fantasy isn't my thing, buuuuuut I am kinda interested in SotN. I was hoping the collection was gonna have it, but alas, it isn't.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
After that we get a 3D collection with everyone's favorite protagonists.

Cornell, Arnold the Govenator, Meg Ryan, and Drac...I mean Gabriel Belmont.
RIP Curse of Darkness. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom