• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Master of Hyrule, the guy that leaked a lot of stuff for Smash at E3 last year (Battlefield, floor plans, etc) said that Steve would be revealed at E3.
Didn’t he start getting things wrong after E3 or is that someone else?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why are we fighting about Steve again?

Why are people still thinking their personal opinions on a character reflect upon on whether they are actually iconic or not?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Master of Hyrule, the guy that leaked a lot of stuff for Smash at E3 last year (Battlefield, floor plans, etc) said that Steve would be revealed at E3.

Someone who has a history of correctly leaking E3 stuff if confirming him.
Ah, well Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku should be happy.

At least we've got something new to talk about.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I'm more at peace with the idea of Steve. Any character added to Smash provides for more content, so I'm OK with it.
It'd just be sad that potentially the first three DLC characters are from series I don't care for/know nothing about.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why are we fighting about Steve again?

Why are people still thinking their personal opinions on a character reflect upon on whether they are actually iconic or not?
Because when you hate a character/game like that it’s almost impossible to actually call them that’s I can’t even say the two phrases in the same sentence.

D

Deleted member

It's odd that I came here to talk about Smash but the second people start speculating about it, I feel out of my element and curl up into a ball.

D

Deleted member

The episodes are about 25 minutes. One of the specials is an alternative ending, Missing Ace, so don't watch that and the other is the obligatory zany dvd thing, which you don't need to watch either. Just the episodes. Oh, and when you have to watch them, let me link it so you get good subs
So that's about 20 hours. Guess that only totals to about twenty episodes of Game of Thrones. So the first two seasons

So I think the conditions are self-explanatory.
  • If Banjo gets in, you must sit through the first two seasons of Game of Thrones
  • If Banjo does not get in, on top of the **** I already have to do if I lose, I will watch all of Kamen Rider Blade.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
i just cannot believe michael kraft is going to be in smash

But really, I'm just gonna wait and see.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Are we really taking leaks from the guy who always reuploads Epic Cool Custom Brawl Final Smashes!!! now?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
>seriously believing in character slots
>arguing for a Fire Emblem clone
>roblox reject

View attachment 214351

This really ain't it chief.
I say "slots" out of lack of a better term (that said there ARE limited slots for DLC so your point is moot.) I hate Minecraft with a burning passion. To keep he'd be nothing but a waste, and nothing he can do is unique to him.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So that's about 20 hours. Guess that only totals to about twenty episodes of Game of Thrones. So the first two seasons

So I think the conditions are self-explanatory.
  • If Banjo gets in, you must sit through the first two seasons of Game of Thrones
  • If Banjo does not get in, on top of the **** I already have to do if I lose, I will watch all of Kamen Rider Blade.
Now Faygo gets a friend to watch the gay who commits the big screm

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's odd that I came here to talk about Smash but the second people start speculating about it, I feel out of my element and curl up into a ball.
****post is the only way to survive in weather like this.

Because if you don't agree with someone...
D2S7oh2WsAAa5sJ.jpg

Just dab on the haters as they say!:sonic:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Are we really taking leaks from the guy who always reuploads Epic Cool Custom Brawl Final Smashes!!! now?
C'mon dude. He's the Master of Hyrule.

Show some respect.

D

Deleted member

Interesting development. On one hand Steve getting in would mean that I dont get to play Bubsy aside from 3D, on the other hand I warmed a bit to Banjo and kinda want him for TotsBS (RIP)...

D

Deleted member

This thread when Steve is discussed
ecd75e15-3d42-4363-971b-6892771c8e33.gif

Anyways, I'll just say this: Steve is a big gaming icon. You can't deny that. I don't think there's a game other than Pokemon who made as big of an impact as Minecraft and having him in Smash, being revealed during E3 of all places? That's gonna make the news.
And then if you reveal Erdrick alongside Steve? You have what are basically the two biggest franchises in the East and the West yet to be represented in Smash joining in on the same day. If both are in, them dropping that big fat bomb all at once makes a lot of sense.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Because when you hate a character/game like that it’s almost impossible to actually call them that’s I can’t even say the two phrases in the same sentence.
A game like that?

Hate that intense?

Fam. this ain't it. It isn't that serious and maybe you need to step away from anything that makes you feel so intensely that's fictional.

D

Deleted member

That was Loz18, Master0fHyrule was really accurate last year.
I mean he also said this
and look no Geno :drsad:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If Steve gets in, I won't treat him any differently than other big fan-requested characters like K. Rool, Palutena, Ridley, Villager or Incineroar.

Because I don't play any of those either.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Hey, the evidence talks, he leaked images of Battlefield and got the floor plans with characters’ signature items at E3 spot on. Maybe their usual content is to get the ninteninjas off their trail.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean he also said this
And no Sora

No Im not sad
Attach0(1).jpg

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I mean he also said this
He said that the same day as the Ken leak though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I hate Minecraft with a burning passion.
Respectable opinion.

To keep he'd be nothing but a waste
Rude, but respectable.

and nothing he can do is unique to him.
image.gif

So, you used assumptions to provide your argument. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong. But the question is: how do you make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool. But take it from a guy who's only been on SmashBoards for 5 years, the only way to really be cool is to accept the validity of a character being in Smash, no matter how much you hate them. It's been done before. :ultpiranha: It can happen again.

osby

Smash Obsessed
An actually credible potential leak saying Steve is playable? That's cool.

I mean he also said this
"Take this with a grain of salt."

This time his language is more confident, not that it's an evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom