• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Steve would still be a waste of a slot, imo. I'd rather take another Fire Emblem clone.

Minecraft would better be represented through a Stage or, better yet, a Creeper assist
Y'know, this opinion is pretty flawed, but we all have differences. This is totally okay to thin-

considering they are far more iconic than the Roblox reject.
You crossed the mother****ing line.

Untitled.png

Don't ever compare Steve to that Lego freak.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Excuse me what. If you're only doing that because BluePikmin did it then do something original. I have to watch a show of your recommendation if you win and vice verss. I only did that because the bet was if a playing card would be in Smash as a playable character
Got it. How about some good ol' fashion American television? You're gonna watch Game of Thrones (if you haven't watched it already). How much of it is dependent on what you recommend me.

D

Deleted member

I don't want Steve, but he has the credentials to be in. A Minecraft stage could be neat though.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I really hope everyone who actually wants Steve is happy. I’m glad that you’ll get the character you love and see your favorite on screen among all these all-stars. I’m sure you’ll get so much enjoyment out of it.
And I hope that if Banjo gets in, y'all will be happy to see your favorite among the big bois...

Imo it could still go either way, so I don't know why you're suddenly declaring defeat all of a sudden

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Steve would still be a waste of a slot, imo. I'd rather take another Fire Emblem clone.

Minecraft would better be represented through a Stage or, better yet, a Creeper assist, considering they are far more iconic than the Roblox reject.
A unique character who would be the first Microsoft rep is more of a waste than a fourth FE clone?

Take it from someone who doesn't particularly care for Steve either way. Disliking a character doesn't make them any less unique or iconic.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If Notch were still involved with Minecraft, I'd get being strongly against Steve.
But he literally has nothing to do with it anymore and MS don't want to associate with him.

Roberk

Smash Champion

Minecraft would better be represented through a Stage or, better yet, a Creeper assist, considering they are far more iconic than the Roblox reject.
155BCCD9-571A-4AAC-89C2-40B12C104ACB.jpeg

>slots
>clones being compared to unique characters
>Steve not iconic
Guys, we’re better than this.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
You say that like it was from experience.
no I hate gwen I would never donate to her and any donation made was non canon
A unique character who would be the first Microsoft rep is more of a waste than a fourth FE clone?
FE characters are different enough though. Besides echoes, what Fe characters are in any way similar?

D

Deleted member

If Notch were still involved with Minecraft, I'd get being strongly against Steve.
But he literally has nothing to do with it anymore and MS don't want to associate with him.
I mean, it's not like Notch is the only reason to not want Steve lol. Some people just don't like Minecraft, some people just don't like his design.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
One of my most liked posts:
Hey, I know that game.

6cd.jpg

Look at my face and tell me you didn't change your avatars just to respond to that comment.
Do you one better.

I'll look you in the face and tell you I changed my avatar just to respond to this comment.

What the **** did Minecraft do to you people
People hate popular things that they don't partake in but are oversaturated with.

Is what it is. Can't sweat it.

Wow, calm down, I already have a 20$ bet going with Gentlepanda, one bet at a time as they say.:ultjoker:
Well that's $20 you won't have for me.

But I'll take the rest.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Got it. How about some good ol' fashion American television? You're gonna watch Game of Thrones (if you haven't watched it already). How much of it is dependent on what you recommend me.
**** ME MY FRIENDS NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHOW I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY SAFE ZONE

The entirety of Blade... Kamen Rider Blade
You only did it because it was the only way you could get away with robbing someone
Damn straight
8e6.gif

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

>seriously believing in character slots
>arguing for a Fire Emblem clone
>roblox reject

d33.jpg

This really ain't it chief.

D

Deleted member

Okay new bet.
If a character is revealed for Smash in the next 5 months, I claim all your land.
If a character isn't revealed, I still claim all your land.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, I know that game.

View attachment 214349

Do you one better.

I'll look you in the face and tell you I changed my avatar just to respond to this comment.

People hate popular things that they don't partake in but are oversaturated with.

Is what it is. Can't sweat it.

Well that's $20 you won't have for me.

But I'll take the rest.
Well, the thing is, the bet I have with Panda is one where I either lost money and get a character I want, or I do not get the character I want but I don't lose money either.

So really, it's win-lose in all cases for me.
D2Sg5YGX0AAw7b0.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don’t know. I think it’s just the mood I’m in. Maybe if I give up and stop fighting back i’ll stop hurting.
If you're genuinely hurting over what a man in his late 40s chooses to put in his fighting game then you need to seek help.

D

Deleted member

**** ME MY FRIENDS NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHOW I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY SAFE ZONE

The entirety of Blade... Kamen Rider Blade
I never watched Game of Thrones but I knew you'd hate it by association

Looking up Kamen Rider Blade, it's about 49 episodes with a movie and two specials. How long do these episodes take because I gotta calculate how much of GoT to make you watch?

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay, I'm afraid to ask.

Why are we talking about Steve.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm afraid to ask.

Why are we talking about Steve.
Master of Hyrule, the guy that leaked a lot of stuff for Smash at E3 last year (Battlefield, floor plans, etc) said that Steve would be revealed at E3.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All this Steve talk reminds me...

I still need to get on the support list for the character.

I’ve tried many times, but have yet to get on.

D

Deleted member

To "ThotSlayer" who I just beat in Quickplay:
BEGONE INCEL
Sakurai: "We proudly announce that Fighter Pack 2 is Erdrick and Fighter Pack 3 is.... Dante from the Devil May Cry series!"
ThatOneAnon: "This is cool because it isn't Steve!"
Sakurai: "Also Fighter Pack 4 will be Minecraft Steve!"
ThatOneAnon: "This is cool because he specifically isn't the third one!"
ThatOneAnon: "I've come to the conclusion that wanting Steve and not wanting Steve aren't actually opposites."

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I never watched Game of Thrones but I knew you'd hate it by association

Looking up Kamen Rider Blade, it's about 49 episodes with a movie and two specials. How long do these episodes take because I gotta calculate how much of GoT to make you watch?
The episodes are about 25 minutes. One of the specials is an alternative ending, Missing Ace, so don't watch that and the other is the obligatory zany dvd thing, which you don't need to watch either. Just the episodes. Oh, and when you have to watch them, let me link it so you get good subs

D

Deleted member

For the record, here is his specific tweet.

I'm sweating in account deletion, y'all
Oh no! I don't want to see you go chief you're a really cool person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom