• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
So Master0fHyrule is saying on twitter that things are pointing to Steve being revealed at E3.

To put it into perspective, last year he leaked the E3 floor plan, with things like Smash memorabilia (Duck Hunt cans, Bayonetta's guns, and the Monado), months in advance.
He also leaked an image of Battlefield’s floor before E3, which I remember being accurate to the game.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So Master0fHyrule is saying on twitter that things are pointing to Steve being revealed at E3.

To put it into perspective, last year he leaked the E3 floor plan, with things like Smash memorabilia (Duck Hunt cans, Bayonetta's guns, and the Monado), months in advance.
Yo, quit pulling on my heartstrings like this!

I swear, this Steve speculation train has been quite the roller coaster

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still don't understand how the **** a literal random youtuber who just makes compilations of stuff managed to get their hands on the official Battlefield design
He’s secretly joker and a master thief obviously

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Why do you hate Minecraft?
Something something edgelord.

Something something no creativity.

Something something show us on the doll where Notch touched you.

Sounds like the reason doesn't matter.

Account Bets are, and shall always be, incredibly stupid.
Right here boys and girls.

Right here.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really hope everyone who actually wants Steve is happy. I’m glad that you’ll get the character you love and see your favorite on screen among all these all-stars. I’m sure you’ll get so much enjoyment out of it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For the record, here is his specific tweet.

I'm sweating in account deletion, y'all
Just make a new account. Why the **** do people think betting accounts are good? Better yet call it off and replace it with something else, though you're already doing a no reset run of Ike's games

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Sonic in Brawl solidified my desire for a Wii and from what I hear some old gamers bought a Switch very excitedly because of their love for CastleVania shortly after the Belmonts were announced
Maybe my mind just works differently. I've never dropped $80 on a new game over one guest character if I had no interest in the game itself, let alone $300-600 dollars on a new console.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Two reveals at E3 would be pretty neat, but I'm not gonna go in expecting it.

...TBH, though, as curious as I am to see the other fighters, I'm good with just Joker. I'd much rather hear about Luigi's Mansion 3 or Animal Crossing right now, lol.
I just wish we would get Pikmin 4 info, AKA a game “nearing completion” in 2015!

I guess it got stuck in development hell, I bet they had ideas but had to retool or remake it for the switch instead. Unless they just abandoned it all together.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I swear to good if we get 2 characters at E3 and they're Erdrick and Steve, I'm gonna be so ****ing depressed.

Like, I know these guys have their fans and I'll be happy for them...

But after all this wait, just to get a character I don't care about and another that I explicitly don't want playable in Smash...

Man... I'm not sure I'd be able to be on this site that day b/c I fear I'd just spread negativity.

D

Deleted member

Just make a new account. Why the **** do people think betting accounts are good? Better yet call it off and replace it with something else, though you're already doing a no reset run of Ike's games
Oh yeah. I'll make a new account. That's why my other punishments are

• 100% Dk 64
  • Beat Battletoads (with save states only at the start of a level
The Fire Emblem **** was for the Erdrick bet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

And I'm actually okay with that. Steve is from an extremely iconic franchise that's known all over the world. I'd argue he's just as good of a choice as Mega Man or Sonic.

Sadly, he's gonna be hated by those who are annoyed with Minecraft and everyone who wanted Banjo.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I swear to good if we get 2 characters at E3 and they're Erdrick and Steve, I'm gonna be so ****ing depressed.

But after all this wait, just to get a character I don't care about and another that I explicitly don't want playable in Smash...

Man... I'm not sure I'd be able to be on this site that day b/c I fear I'd just spread negativity.
On that day my negativity and sadness will finally have enough power to form a solid mass and will bring the world into total darkness. My shadow will rule all with an iron fist and a velvet shroud.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
On that day my negativity and sadness will finally have enough power to form a solid mass and will bring the world into total darkness. My shadow will rule all with an iron fist and a velvet shroud.
Really glad I work third shift all of a sudden.

Then steal someone lunch money or somethin', I don't know. :V
Sure thing.

How much did you bring?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And I'm actually okay with that. Steve is from an extremely iconic franchise that's known all over the world. I'd argue he's just as good of a choice as Mega Man or Sonic.

Sadly, he's gonna be hated by those who are annoyed with Minecraft and everyone who wanted Banjo.
Why does it have to be this way. Why did Minecraft have to become iconic. Why couldn’t it have died like every other trend.

I’m not angry. I’m just incredibly sad now. I feel like my soul has been ripped out.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Clearly the next DLC character is clear:
-Square has stuff to show at E3
-one of those things could easily be Bravely Third
-Nintendo then drops their second fighter: Edea/Ringabel
-promotional tie-in to Square's aforementioned game

This has been my bias-free assessment, clearly.

hey it'd be pretty cool if I was right

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

I feel ya.

None of these three third-parties are my cup of tea, but I know everyone will be breathing down my neck if I say anything slightly negative about them. Speculation on Smashboards teaches you that all criticism is bad and we should only say positive things about characters.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Steve would still be a waste of a slot, imo. I'd rather take another Fire Emblem clone.

Minecraft would better be represented through a Stage or, better yet, a Creeper assist, considering they are far more iconic than the Roblox reject.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I tried betting 40 USD with Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen but she hasn't gotten back to me on that.
Excuse me what. If you're only doing that because BluePikmin did it then do something original. I have to watch a show of your recommendation if you win and vice verss. I only did that because the bet was if a playing card would be in Smash as a playable character

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Steve would still be a waste of a slot, imo. I'd rather take another Fire Emblem clone.

Minecraft would better be represented through a Stage or, better yet, a Creeper assist, considering they are far more iconic than the Roblox reject.
All the merchandise featuring Steve, specifically, would say otherwise.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Excuse me what. If you're only doing that because BluePikmin did it then do something original. I have to watch a show of your recommendation if you win and vice verss. I only did that because the bet was if a playing card would be in Smash as a playable character
You only did it because it was the only way you could get away with robbing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom