• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm a bit late to the smug-off but at least I can adopt a smug avatar for the occasion

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
they approach in a straight line to strike fear into his heart

View attachment 214024
They assemble into a group formation and fuse into one singular giant being. (They’re the same type so they don’t have to fusion dance)

As someone who's eaten 80 cakes before breakfast, at least mass consume things that are edible :yoshi:
You’ve been keeping Lex Luthor busy fetching all these cakes for you.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
IT'S A CHOICE I'M WILLING TO MAKE !
OnyanRings: [becomes the Ashen One from over-consumption of burnt rations]

Me: Did you do it?

OnyanRings: Yes.

Me: What did it cost?

OnyanRings: Everything.

And there you have it. An alternate origin story to Dark Souls III.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
ur al just in denial that Sonic: Da Movie is gonna b the Citizen Kane of the 21st century

just u watch, non-believers

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Sonic movie trailer supposedly drops today

G E T H Y Y Y P E D F O L K S
Video Game movies are always the worst of the worst. I dropped off of the Sonic hype train years ago, but they didn't have to do this to sonic. SMH.

After 2 episodes of the 90's X-Men show I have decided that whoever's in charge of the eventual MCU version, they need to not be chicken **** about the blatant LGBT allegory
yikes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Once upon a time, there was a morbidly obese yellow monkey. He had purple skin, so everyone hated him because purple was banned.
So the monkey decided he would sail somewhere distant and isolated, away from all the hatred towards purple. So, three years later he worked up the courage to build a boat. But all the monkey had to build with was his enormous dog, so he asked his dog if he could spare some of himself for the boat. The dog gladly obliged, and the monkey pulled an enormous piece of dog from the dog, grabbed a hammer, and set to work.
Within a decade, the monkey had finished his boat. So he hopped on, and sailed away. After a few days, the monkey came to a stop at a moderately large island with a swimming pool full of purple water; the monkey’s favourite. He hopped in an swan around for a while, but then realised that he was completely isolated and had no food.
The monkey proceeded to starve to death and die.

THE END

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Huh in Pokémon go they apparently decided to make the lake spirits wild and regional locked. So everyone region has one not all 3. They apparently accurately appear by bodies of water too and are very rare.

It’s kind of neat to see legendaries outside of raids though. It’s more realistic since legends do live in the wild in the world of Pokémon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Video Game movies are always the worst of the worst. I dropped of of the Sonic hype train years ago, but they didn't have to do this to sonic. SMH.

yikes
The **** do you mean "yikes" there's a reason they state that mutants gain their powers around puberty and that the Mutant Control Agency and **** is eerily similar to straight conversion therapy

D

Deleted member

The **** do you mean "yikes" there's a reason they state that mutants gain their powers around puberty and that the Mutant Control Agency and **** is eerily similar to straight conversion therapy
He's trying to start ****, just ignore it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Min Min should be in Smash. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku get in here and back me up.
Don't worry, mate, I got you.
Here's a question.

What do you think of ARMS? What do you think about its future? What would a potential sequel look like? What about ARMS in Smash?
ARMS is an interesting game... It may be lacking in content, but man, it has lots of personality. All of the characters have the Nintendo charm, and the music is top notch. I do feel like we're gonna get an ARMS 2 at some point. Whether it's still on switch or it's on Nintendo's next console is still up in the air for me.

As for Smash? Min Min for the win win! I won't take any other options. Okay, not true. Spring Man, Ribbon Girl and Helix would be pretty cool too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering how many people like to act comics were never political back in the day even when we had stuff like Captain America criticizing the US of it's war crimes and drug wars, you're probably right
Cap punched Hitler in the cover for his first comic. Pretty sure comics are 100% apolitical.
Except that one with the gay character

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry, mate, I got you.

ARMS is an interesting game... It may be lacking in content, but man, it has lots of personality. All of the characters have the Nintendo charm, and the music is top notch. I do feel like we're gonna get an ARMS 2 at some point. Whether it's still on switch or it's on Nintendo's next console is still up in the air for me.

As for Smash? Min Min for the win win! I won't take any other options. Okay, not true. Spring Man, Ribbon Girl and Helix would be pretty cool too.
I may be in the minority, but I actually really enjoyed Spring Man's character. It would be great to have him playable along with Little Mac.

Min Min would be cool, but something tells me the public would rather someone else..
I wish I was surprised.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cap punched Hitler in the cover for his first comic. Pretty sure comics are 100% apolitical.
Except that one with the gay character
Actually you know what, Captain America was made because the Jewish creators were sickened by America's lack of action against the nazis in WWII. Reminds me when Kamen Rider fans try to claim the franchise isn't political while everyone from the Showa generation are bust beating nazis to a pulp and the Heisei generation joining them, with my favourite saying "MAKE GAY NOT WAR"

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Min Min would be cool, but something tells me the public would rather someone else..
View attachment 214029
I didn't pick up arms, are the characters so different that they couldn't just be alt costumes like the koopa kids?

Actually you know what, Captain America was made because the Jewish creators were sickened by America's lack of action against the nazis in WWII. Reminds me when Kamen Rider fans try to claim the franchise isn't political while everyone from the Showa generation are bust beating nazis to a pulp and the Heisei generation joining them, with my favourite saying "MAKE GAY NOT WAR"
Kamen Rider isn't inherently political, especially in the heisei era. I don't think beating up X group really counts as being "political", especially in the case of Shocker.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I made my own personal Cartoons and Anime Tier list. It only contains shows that I've seen enough of to give a rating for.
Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own
Littlest Pet Shop (2012)
Aggretsuko
101 Dalmatian Street
Ducktales (2017)
Ruby Gloom
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Phineas and Ferb
Steven Universe
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Pokemon X and Y
Unikitty!