• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Congratulations, you are now my starter.

Gentlepanda the Regigigas.

If anyone else wants me to name a Pokemon after them, quote this post.

I will also accept one person to be my rival.
I hope I get something neat. :p
Why is it that when referring to things that are good, we call it "the ****" (because it's censored, breasts) and then refer to things we view as bad as "***" (rear end) when clearly and historically, "****" are inferior to "***"?
I always knew you had taste. :V

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I dunno what shin confusion is but I hope it gets better
Contusion is a fancy word for bruise, but they use it when referring specifically to a bone.

Basically I slapped a hard metal corner with the middle of my shin, which has like no meat guarding it, and it's already swelling and hurts to put weight on.

That shipping container tomorrow is gonna suuuuuuuuuuck.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

So I just ate **** trying to hop back up onto our loading dock because my arms were tired and I think I might've given myself a shin contusion.

Ow.
I hope you get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Contusion is a fancy word for bruise, but they use it when referring specifically to a bone.

Basically I slapped a hard metal corner with the middle of my shin, which has like no meat guarding it, and it's already sqelling and hurts to put weight on.

That shipping container tomorrow is gonna suuuuuuuuuuck.
Yikes. o_o Get better soon, man.

D

Deleted member

Why is it that when referring to things that are good, we call it "the ****" (because it's censored, breasts) and then refer to things we view as bad as "***" (rear end) when clearly and historically, "****" are inferior to "***"?
Look at this user, with a good taste.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This backstory is so ****ing bad.
1556580939213.png

"My friend punched me! Now I'm gonna go on a legendary quest to tell him that that is wrong!"

D

Deleted member

Sorry to say it folks, but I'm about to leave... you with this ****post!

So i'm driving to the Tim Hortons down the street from my house, decide to listen to Megalovania, and that's when it hits me...the true debate of our time.

(incoming "The Duality of the Same Man" comment)
****? Didn’t realise you were into poop but okay.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Here's a fun fact: for some reason, Inkling's Roller does not lay ink on grates or sand, meaning that you would have an advantage on Tortimer Island or Delfino Plaza against them.

However, this also means that they won't use ink when used on those surfaces, so they pretty much have an infinite roller. Scary.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So far, my team includes Panda the Regigigas, Noipoi the Clefable, and KMDP the Chinchou.

Quite a ragtag bunch.

Also, I named my rival Shiny.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So far, my team includes Panda the Regigigas, Noipoi the Clefable, and KMDP the Chinchou.

Quite a ragtag bunch.

Ah, cool. I actually kinda like Chinchou.

Speaking of Randomized Pokémon HGSS, I played a Randomized HG game a few months ago.

The Burnt Tower was swarming with Mewtwo.

D

Deleted member

Saw Endgame yesterday, and it was lit. I can't believe it ended with Thanos being arrested by human cops. A fitting end to his character arc.

D

Deleted member

Quite a ragtag bunch.

-Makes me the rival
I see what you did there.
-Protagonist beats rival
pit kid icarus.png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Imaginr being a main loyalist and not maining a newcomer in every game. Can't relate.

In my defense of being a Luigi and Puff main in Melee, it was my first Smash game, so everyone was a newcomer in my eyes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fun Fact: Howard The Duck appears briefly in the fight against Thanos in Endgame. I barely spotted him, be he's there.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh also, that channel I co-own got some help from a composer to make some background music. Here it is in its entirety if anyone cares.

It's shillin' time boys,

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Tagging Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! because I just found some cute Spiderverse art and I need someone to share in my stupidity:
Spider-Cats, Spider-Cats,
Tell me where are those felines at?

F368E84D-E04E-436C-9980-0B69556FB393.jpeg

Spins a web, sleeps all day,
Disturb their nap and you’re gonna pay!

28F7843B-4DDD-4528-BF57-E9B1B992F110.jpeg

Look ouuuuuuut! Here comes the Spider Caaaaaaaats!
1DBA304A-9995-40E5-AC7F-3A5C023696DE.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Minecraft fans, let's start this debate.

Java or Bedrock?

I have been using Java since forever, but Bedrock looks cooler. Which side is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom