• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
In an out take of Homecoming, he actually used his regular accent and no one caught it until Tom pointed it out. Maybe they don't want more of that
I was going to keep my "this is irrelevant to Endgame so no spoiler tag" poilcy but I don't want people looking for context and getting spoiled

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I killed Thanos. It was epic. *Default dances on the purple man's body*
Is it bad that I saw this and thought about William Afton?

Yeah, probably.

I mean, Thanos is way more popular.

Oh no.

William Afton with the Infinity Gauntlet.

thanos william afton

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Lads we talk about Marvel alot for what is supposed to be Smashboards/Persona/Pokemon/Yoshi Boards

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Lads we talk about Marvel alot for what is supposed to be Smashboards/Persona/Pokemon/Yoshi Boards
It's a social thread, pretty much anything goes.

Besides assuming it's currently the biggest event in pop culture going on right now, you can bet your butt that we'd be bringing it up every once in a while...

Last edited:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
It's a social thread, Pretty much anything goes.

Besides assuming it's currently the biggest event in pop culture going on right now, you bet your butt we'd be bringing it every once in a while...
I am only suggesting that we find a way to combine the two

what marvel character do you want for Smash if you knew that would be a thing, I didn't want to ask out loud

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah it's pretty obscure. I recommend it but the newest anime and the original manga are incredibly tasteless
I guess but the issue I have is that Atlus is incredibly shameless and that having them be red would be more visually striking. Hell, the edit Panda shared didn't even do anything to the skin above her chest
Tbh the change I’d make is probably make the uh, crotch part cover more
Because the cleavage is one thing, whatever, but the thing is
Well
5A89EC0C-12BE-4A0C-A02F-08C749E968EF.jpeg

Can’t help but feel that’s a little too high up

Maybe it’s just me lmfao

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I am only suggesting that we find a way to combine the two

what marvel character do you want for Smash if you knew that would be a thing, I didn't want to ask out loud
Hmmm... probably Spider-Man

I feel like his acrobatic abilities would fit very well with Smash, not to mention his many notable video game appearance already make him a viable candidate. Oh, and he's pretty much the most iconic of Marvel's characters, so there's that.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Like I really don’t care about the costume besides that one bit. I think it’s great

And no, not cause high schooler legs and boob

Kinda feels like I gotta put that disclaimer there when talking about this kinda thing lol

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hmmm... probably Spider-Man

I feel like his acrobatic abilities would fit very well with Smash, not to mention his many notable video game appearance already make him a viable candidate. Oh, and he's pretty much the most iconic of Marvel's characthers, so there's that.
Tether grab: the character

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
smug pixie.png

I don't know why you guys are complaining about Kasumi's outfit when Atlus will inevitably release day 1 Swimsuit DLC for her anyways.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Tfw you haven't even been keeping up with the other movies anyways, so you literally go out of your way just to look at the spoilers and simply shrug them off

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well
View attachment 213321

Maybe it’s just me lmfao
I feel you have to be looking a little bit to hard at that part to notice that

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well
View attachment 213321

Maybe it’s just me lmfao
Cleavage is one thing? Ok...
I think that's how most leotards works, when you wear leotard like outfit chance are some of your crouch will be exposed... that being said, angels do matter.
Yeah it's pretty obscure. I recommend it but the newest anime and the original manga are incredibly tasteless
I guess but the issue I have is that Atlus is incredibly shameless and that having them be red would be more visually striking. Hell, the edit Panda shared didn't even do anything to the skin above her chest
How is Atlus being shameless?lol That's really just an issue for you to say the least.

So you basically want her body to be cover up 100% it seems? Not surprised lol.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Tfw you haven't even been keeping up with the other movies anyways, so you literally go out of your way just to look at the spoilers and simply shrug them off
I've only seen three other MCU movies before I watched Endgame.

I've just absorbed enough context and information from videos and such that I could comprehend what was happening.

But otherwise, I feel you. I'll rampantly spoil anything I don't immediately intend to watch, haha.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Get this, I dont hate P5R girls costume because it looks sexualized, I hate it because it looks ugly to me
Sorry, said this million times but a bit extreme to use the word "hate" imo.

A lot of female outfits most JRPGs looks ugly tbh. Not gonna hate on them though.
View attachment 213326

I don't know why you guys are complaining about Kasumi's outfit when Atlus will inevitably release day 1 Swimsuit DLC for her anyways.
And I'm pretty sure users on Resetera and this website are already complain on this as well lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom