• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Guess I should clarify :V

-Females gets a tasteful lewd
-Dudes get The Cookie
-If the character is canonically underage I'll do nothing
-Joker is safe because he's the one that got me into drawing hentai; true bro.
Steve reveal is gonna be interesting.

150px-Cookie.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Guess I should clarify :V

-Females gets a tasteful lewd
-Dudes get The Cookie
-If the character is canonically underage I'll do nothing
-Joker is safe because he's the one that got me into drawing hentai; true bro.
What about Kirby

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Huh.
What was the accusation? What actors?
Sexual misconduct. Off the top of my head Monica rial and Sean schemmel were part of it.

At first I was on the fence about it, then when more information came out it made it obvious that he's innocent in the whole thing, then it just became funny and now I'm just tired of it.

I was just making a point that even if Q2 got a dub we probably wouldn't have gotten some of the memorable voices back.

D

Deleted member

Well to anyone who cares, I beat Mega Man 9. I hadn't played the game since it came out so it was nice to go back to it, with almost fresh eyes considering how much I had forgotten. Here's my in depth review:
its good play it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well to anyone who cares, I beat Mega Man 9. I hadn't played the game since it came out so it was nice to go back to it, with almost fresh eyes considering how much I had forgotten. Here's my in depth review:
its good play it
Oh, quick question, did you know there's a pause trick to the Twin Devils? By pausing the game you despawn the Black Hole Bomb which allows you to shoot another for a potential second hit during the sequences

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
If we get two E3 reveals then we could see a 1st and a 3rd party.
Kick off the event by revealing a Fire Emblem character and drop Edrick/Steve at the end to make the crowd go mild.
It's fine, you can keep your expectations low, I won't stop you. :drshrug:

I love Robbie Daymond to much as Akechi to listen to him in Japanese pff
Fun fact: Robbie did Kenshiro in FOTNS: Lost Paradise, and now we got Makoto doing her own take on Hokuto Shinken.

D

Deleted member

its good play it
True story, I've been meaning to play all of Classic Megaman because they seem like legitimately good times. I just never got into it because it feels like there's always one true path I need to take or else the boss will swamp me and make me start over the level. Save states might mitigate that design, so I have a plan come next semester of college.

D

Deleted member

Oh, quick question, did you know there's a pause trick to the Twin Devils? By pausing the game you despawn the Black Hole Bomb which allows you to shoot another for a potential second hit during the sequences
Nope, beat him the regular way. Tbh I thought he was harder than MM1 Yellow Devil, his attacks are a lot harder to keep track of and you can only hit him while you're being attacked.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Let's take that even further.

Any time Smash has shown up at E3 we've gotten three newcomers.
  • :ultvillager::ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer: 2013
  • :ultmiifighters::ultpalutena::ultpacman: 2014
  • :ultlucas::ultroy::ultryu: 2015
  • :ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley: 2018
    • Yes I know Inkling was already "revealed," but they were fully shown off at E3. You could also count the returning Veterans as newcomers to get more than 3
One DLC character (Brave) releasing same day, one DLC character being unveiled, and a bonus DLC echo wouldn't surprise me.
Figured I would let you know, because I was curious. Lucas was not revealed at E3, but was released with Roy and Ryu on the same day as their announcement.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
True story, I've been meaning to play all of Classic Megaman because they seem like legitimately good times. I just never got into it because it feels like there's always one true path I need to take or else the boss will swamp me and make me start over the level. Save states might mitigate that design, so I have a plan come next semester of college.
Once the more decent-looking Mega Man fan games are finished/have received their final updates, I'll let you know if you're interested. Because I don't want people to start with the hardest one.

By the way, there is a version of Mega Man 3 that's been altered to fix up several issues and added some other changes for flavor (like a new intro).

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
its good play it
Mega Man 9, my personal favorite Mega Man. Like, it's really dang good!

It managed to capture the magic of 2 and 3 that the later entries couldn't quite live up to imo, whilst still feeling fresh and new.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Once the more decent-looking Mega Man fan games are finished/have received their final updates, I'll let you know if you're interested. Because I don't want people to start with the hardest one.
Gonna stick with the mainline Capcom-licensed stuff for now because I'm a purist like that.

That being said, I'm figuring Megaman 2 and 3 are good starting points, and then I can just play the rest if they left a good taste in my mouth.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gonna stick with the mainline Capcom-licensed stuff for now because I'm a purist like that.

That being said, I'm figuring Megaman 2 and 3 are good starting points, and then I can just play the rest if they left a good taste in my mouth.
I'd say get a guide for them as both of those games while great can be stupidly obtuse such as the Boobeam Trap and the Docrobots respectively

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright. Gotta go do a three hour recording session then head to my date.

Not sure how this is gonna go but wish me luck I guess.

D

Deleted member

I'd say get a guide for them as both of those games while great can be stupidly obtuse such as the Boobeam Trap and the Docrobots respectively
I know about all of the games in advance thanks to Somecallmejohnny's reviews. It's just a matter of playing them. Worst case scenario, I'll just cheat over the really **** parts like Doc Robot, because Doc Robot is dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i liked infinity war more

like dont get me wrong, endgame was cool, i just liked the first half more than the second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom