• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's taken me like an hour just to proportion this stupid ear on my latest drawing right, lol. Since the character is facing the front, I was so tempted just to copy and paste the ears, but people don't really like it if you do that so I take the time to manually proportion everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Imma sleep
I didn't sleep.

Raise your hands if you're shocked.

However, I used my time wisely. I present an evolution of the diner-style grilled cheese:

1556394140266.png

The diner-style cheeseburger.

A bacon and cheddar 80/20 patty surrounded by american and Welsh cheddar cheese, put on two pieces of whole-grain toast and pan-fried with mayo.

One half vanished before I found my camera.

So let's see what I've returned to.

Time to slap a *****. /s
HelplessWiltedApatosaur-small.gif

Ooo.

It’s degeneracy hour again guys!
tenor (10).gif

Ooooooo.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The diner-style cheeseburger.

A bacon and cheddar 80/20 patty surrounded by american and Welsh cheddar cheese, put on two pieces of whole-grain toast and pan-fried with mayo.

One half vanished before I found my camera.

So let's see what I've returned to.
cheeseburger pizza?

1556394779633.png

cheeseburger pizza

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
It's taken me like an hour just to proportion this stupid ear on my latest drawing right, lol. Since the character is facing the front, I was so tempted just to copy and paste the ears, but people don't really like it if you do that so I take the time to manually proportion everything.
Twinkle, Twinkle little star
Why is art so ****ing hard?
Up above the world so high
I can't draw the other eye

I have a portfolio due the 4th for 24 images and fam I got 7

D

Deleted member

This is why I like drawing side-view perspectives: You can get away with different proportions on those due to perspective, lol.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Good News: KH3's Paid and Free DLC has been announced, adds a new scenario, bosses, and a new Keyblade/Form. English VA options exist.
The scenario is about Xion's return, and we might be getting a Cavern of Remembrance location with multiple bosses as one of the episodes apparently adds "bosses". The final episode will hopefully have Yozora, but we'll see how that goes.

Bad News: Shinji Hashimoto is being replaced as the Executive Producer of the KH Series by Ichiro Hazama, who has a much less established track record.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I was going through my list of people I had ignored, and I remembered that one dude who was around during Ultimate's speculation period who primarily just complained about how ZSS was completely and utterly ruined because they made her boobs smaller.

Those were dark times.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
This is why I like drawing side-view perspectives: You can get away with different proportions on those due to perspective, lol.
The torso gets so messy when I try that, happy to hear ya got that. I took this art class to learn and was left to my own devices and ooh boy!

My concentration was game characters and I'd like to personally apologize to Arthur Morgan, Sora, and Spiderman

You best be workin' 24/7 then

ayyyyyy
Ayyyyyyyyyy

D

Deleted member

The torso gets so messy when I try that, happy to hear ya got that. I took this art class to learn and was left to my own devices and ooh boy!

My concentration was game characters and I'd like to personally apologize to Arthur Morgan, Sora, and Spiderman
I'm just generally bad at human anatomy, ha ha. Hands are the worst.

Also, that's cool that you've taken an art class. I'm all a mixture of self teaching and YT videos at the moment. :laugh:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I was going through my list of people I had ignored, and I remembered that one dude who was around during Ultimate's speculation period who primarily just complained about how ZSS was completely and utterly ruined because they made her boobs smaller.

Those were dark times.
My gf has a major girl boner for her but how dare I noice Bayonetta's ass during that victory pose

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Those were dark times.
Vaguely remember that. Hope he’s doing well

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Is there a dub of that show? I like the animation but French with subs was hard for me to watch.
I've never looked.

I assume not.

cheeseburger pizza?

View attachment 213253

cheeseburger pizza
Hard competition but I think I have it beat.

Unless you really like pickles.

Not sure how mine would do with pickles.

****'s sake I'm rolling.

Truth though. Hope you can sketch your way to victory in the next wee-

6cb.jpg

Oh **** fam that's problematic.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I'm just generally bad at human anatomy, ha ha. Hands are the worst.

Also, that's cool that you've taken an art class. I'm all a mixture of self teaching and YT videos at the moment. :laugh:
What the **** even are these things
Screenshot_2019-04-27-16-09-07~2.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
well if it wasnt clear Im done with my moms ****ty attitude if "everyone must listen to me" I finally snapped at her when she had the TV at max volume that I couldnt take it anymore, slamed on the table, said "This is so damn annoying" and left my to go to the backyard

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Those were dark times.
Oh yeah... I remember that guy... unfortunately...

Wonder what he's doing right now

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, so there’s currently a thread on this site talking about how 3rd parties should be exclusively Nintendo related and that picks like Joker, Cloud, and Snake were terrible.

I can’t be the only person who thinks that’s a bad idea, right?

D

Deleted member

I'm listening to P4 music ATM and dang I forgot how much this soundtrack can just get you pumped up.

Good News: KH3's Paid and Free DLC has been announced, adds a new scenario, bosses, and a new Keyblade/Form. English VA options exist.
The scenario is about Xion's return, and we might be getting a Cavern of Remembrance location with multiple bosses as one of the episodes apparently adds "bosses". The final episode will hopefully have Yozora, but we'll see how that goes.

Bad News: Shinji Hashimoto is being replaced as the Executive Producer of the KH Series by Ichiro Hazama, who has a much less established track record.
If I had to guess, we'll probably play as other characters in these episodes, similar to FFXV's DLC. First one will probably be
Xion
, while the others will be character like Lea and Riku. Maybe even Mickey?

EDIT: Saw you edited the post and added new info that made my speculation redundant, lol. My bad.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright, so there’s currently a thread on this site talking about how 3rd parties should be exclusively Nintendo related and that picks like Joker, Cloud, and Snake were terrible.

It's a terrible idea, and fundamentally flawed. But I've read that thread, and I don't think the OP of it is gonna listen to reason.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

some people took P5S harder than others

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Truth though. Hope you can sketch your way to victory in the next wee-

View attachment 213256

Oh **** fam that's problematic.
I'm so screwed but I don't even care, I got put in AP only because that was the only class that focused on drawing and then was taught Jack
And on top of that I perform at this school every other week for a fundraiser (which needs scripted I don't just get up and sing Eddie Sheers) so do you want money or for me to have a good grade Mr. Art person sir?
well if it wasnt clear Im done with my moms ****ty attitude if "everyone must listen to me" I finally snapped at her when she had the TV at max volume that I couldnt take it anymore, slamed on the table, said "This is so damn annoying" and left my to go to the backyard
The reliabillity is hitting hard and that's all I'll say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom