• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So it started raining on all of the roommate's stuff she had piled outside and that filled me with glee.

I'm a bad person.
My mind is rapidly switching from "hahaha **** her" to "awww that's horrible" and back again.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I remember when I thought people didn’t deserve bad stuff like that, even if they did something bad.

Yeah not anymore.
I think people in general have a very "Rorschach" look on life. Eye for an eye, black and white etc.

Not a bad thing, just an observation

R O F L

Smash Ace
Who the freaking hell designed Lucas? I shouldn't even have to explain, he is, by far, the worst freaking designed character in Smash.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Who the freaking hell designed Lucas? I shouldn't even have to explain, he is, by far, the worst freaking designed character in Smash.
636C828A-F92F-42C2-A3B5-9E52E54B8F4F.jpeg

I mean, my mom hit my rabbit but I dont think she deserved to Fall over the dog and slam on the floor.
I mean, in my opinion depends on how hard she hit the rabbit.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I mean, my mom hit my rabbit but I dont think she deserved to Fall over the dog and slam on the floor.
If anything the Rabbit should have a really awesome day in the future, that's how karma should work
I wish your rabbit carrots and lots of hops

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
**** LUCAS!
PK off a short pier ya jimmy neutron lookin ass
(Jk I'm just so sick of side-B spam)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I could kill you with a single flex and nobody would miss you.

Is what I would say if I wasnt a respectful individual. Instead I will simply respect your opinion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah that uh...

That’s not good.
Dont worry, Whenever she tell people what happend, I correct her asap because she always makes it sound like she didnt do nothing wrong. Much luke the room mate but I cant kick her out because she moved out pf
If anything the Rabbit should have a really awesome day in the future, that's how karma should work
Lol Shes been dead. She died last year

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
That's Little Mac.

Imagine being **** in the air in a platform fighter.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lucas is a good boy.

Don't make Lucas feel bad, his game already does that enough.:lucas:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So it started raining on all of the roommate's stuff she had piled outside and that filled me with glee.

I'm a bad person.
Honestly if I were in your position I'd be the same way.

**** her, she deserves it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly the Earthbound characters and Little Mac are who I'd argue are the worst Smash characters. Not because of PK Cheese or competitive viability but from a adaptation stand point. Lucas is the stronger of the two and even ignoring how he stole Kumatora's moves he's more of a support in Mother 3, similarly, Ness is rather tanky in Earthbound (Also I think he's meant to be a bit fat which Smash kind of ignores) yet in Smash he's not really tanky at all. Little Mac's gimmick of being incredibly powerful to the point he can shrug off moves is a complete opposite of how he'd need to be strategic and chip away at the right time and earning the right to pull off an incredibly strong hit

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
That's Little Mac.

Imagine being **** in the air in a platform fighter.
I will d-tilt, side-B, Up-B you to the blastzone if ya keep that **** up.

But legit if ya save your jump you're fine if you main Mac--never been gimped easily. Spikes and good combos off stage mostly--so I'll take that if my opponent can pull that off

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Honestly the Earthbound characters and Little Mac are who I'd argue are the worst Smash characters. Not because of PK Cheese or competitive viability but from a adaptation stand point. Lucas is the stronger of the two and even ignoring how he stole Kumatora's moves he's more of a support in Mother 3, similarly, Ness is rather tanky in Earthbound (Also I think he's meant to be a bit fat which Smash kind of ignores) yet in Smash he's not really tanky at all. Little Mac's gimmick of being incredibly powerful to the point he can shrug off moves is a complete opposite of how he'd need to be strategic and chip away at the right time and earning the right to pull off an incredibly strong hit
Shield and throw him off stage, an agro Mac is a bad Mac..Mac's who play like the game can get you off stage in 3 moves

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I always wondered why they didn't switch Lucas and Ness's neutral B. Lucas does learn PK Flash, right?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You can't be the worst designed character ever (in Ultimate cases) when Ultimate Bayo exist. with half of her moves not working properly or just being plain bad.

Like she deserved to get nerf after the mess she was in Smash 4, but not to this extend.:ivysaur:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually carrots are too sugary for rabbits. Only reason people think otherwise is because Bugs Bunny eats carrots, which when he was new, was a reference to a popular movie at the time where a character would munch on carrots in a similar way. Coincidentally Bugs Bunny has another example of changing society, Nimrod was a great hunter in folklore or something but ever since Bugs sarcastically referred to Elmer Fudd as such, people believed nimrod was an insult

D

Deleted member

If someone messed with my dogs, I wouldn't be able to give two ****s about what would happen to them. You don't mess with my dogs

D

Deleted member

Just saw Endgame! Had a lot of fun! Thoughts about the movie down below!

I thought it was strange how the Russo Brothers decided to render Thanos’ erect penis in such vivid detail. The veins were so perfectly done I couldn’t even tell his **** wasn’t real.

Another thing I found weird was when Black Panther broke the fourth wall and gave the audience the n-word pass. I did appreciate it, but it would feel more in place in a Deadpool movie.

Overall, it was still excellent, but I think that they definitely need to reconsider some things.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
*see that both of you have the same avi*

Hmmm, tehpony, are you faygo from a alternate timeline or somethin'?View attachment 213081
Someone had to take up the mantle.
Gotta grind up the experience levels on my avengers before I even think about starting Avengers: New Game +
Speaking of, I started KH3 Critical New Game+. I originally chose the stats to give more HP, but that got boring fast so I restarted and went with the stats that give you more MP (and less HP) and I'm having a great time.

I also restricted myself from using Ultima since it's busted.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:ultness: hit her with the nerf bat one time too many.
You mean :ultkingdedede: with the nerf hammer?

'cuz between us, a giant hammer would be much more painful (and fitting for how hard she got nerf) than a baseball bat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom