• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m just hoping that Endgame is still on cinemas around the end of June, since I can’t currently watch it due to my stuff from high school and the stress of the exams.

Either that or the Blu-Ray.

It also seems like I am having a good track-record regarding videogame speculation, since I got many things right like the release window of the 3.0 patch for Smash and the whole thing regarding Persona and Misuki’s name not being Jane.
Hopefully this track keeps going to some extent for a few E3 expectations I have.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m just hoping that Endgame is still on cinemas around the end of June, since I can’t currently watch it due to my stuff from high school and the stress of the exams.

Either that or the Blu-Ray.

It also seems like I am having a good track-record regarding videogame speculation, since I got many things right like the release window of the 3.0 patch for Smash and the whole thing regarding Persona and Misuki’s name not being Jane.
Hopefully this track keeps going to some extent for a few E3 expectations I have.
Misuki? I think you mean Kasumi.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
One of my relatives wonders why there isnt intermissions in a movie like Endgame if that decision will give people more money from refilling snacks, and drinks.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yup, I still need to get some names right.

I also heard that P5 is long, which I don’t mind since long games are cool for me.
Yep. It's like, 60+ hours long and Royal will probably bring it close to an average 80+ hours.

But that’s the one they used in all the promotional material
Yeah, but g is cooler.

D

Deleted member

I decided to go here today because I just finished a project for Geography that took me the whole week to make, so I decided to take the rest of this day free.

Also Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , I have 4 hours left before my subscription expires.

D

Deleted member

Yep. It's like, 60+ hours long and Royal will probably bring it close to an average 80+ hours.
Sounds perfect for me.
While Royal releases in one of the next years, that duration sounds great for some holidays periods.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So it started raining on all of the roommate's stuff she had piled outside and that filled me with glee.

I'm a bad person.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean that’s awful but also kinda poetic
Yeah and in normal circumstances I'd rush out there to help her cover it with tarps.

But no. She ****ed with my dogs. **** her stuff.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I know you dont like the person but no one deserves that to happen
She left my dogs in their cages to sit in their own vomit and poop for hours and lied to me about it.

I think her stuff getting kinda wet is rather low on the karma scale.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
She left my dogs in their cages to sit in their own vomit and poop for hours and lied to me about it.

I think her stuff getting kinda wet is rather low on the karma scale.
I understand that and its bad she did that but that doesnt change my mind that no one deserves their stuff to be rained on

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Lads this soft ball game is still going
It's been 3 hrs
Thier not even countin runs because dumb little league rules wtf am I still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom