• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't really like Ryuji sometimes.

Like, I see a ton of love for that character from Persona fans, but TBH I'm kind of "Eeeeeeehhhhh" on Ryuji. Pretty much only kept him in my party over Yusuke because of God's Hand. :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Pretty sure they're just speculating what she'll look like if she gets into Smash considering stuff like Corrin's barely noticeable thigh gap and the Lyn trophy.
even corrin besides, i think pretty much every character with a design like this has been covered up in smash

bayo got tights added under her pants, corrin's legs were replaced entirely with male corrin's design, and mythra got a complete design overhaul

by smash's (probably rating-required) standards, it's either tights or get the **** out for a design like kasumi

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just don’t agree. Blame the circumstances.

If that was always her design, then I wouldn’t care. But the second people suggest covering a female design up, my anti-censorship, female liberation brain kicks in.
I'm all about sex positivity which is why I'm hoping the Stone Ocean adaptation does stupidly good and makes more female characters like Jolyne Kujo so eh

Also saw this other post of yours
I still want to see it so that people don’t think the franchise is unprofitable. I don’t want to see it die.
I think the iconic memes from the comic, the universal opinion that Del Toro should have been involved with the new movie and Hellboy in Injustice 2 serves that plenty

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't really like Ryuji sometimes.

Like, I see a ton of love for that character from Persona fans, but TBH I'm kind of "Eeeeeeehhhhh" on Ryuji. Pretty much only kept him in my party over Yusuke because of God's Hand. :drshrug:
If Yusuke had God's Hand, would you have benched Ryuji asap?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Atlus & Nintendo, you better let Kasumi say the N-word (Or the S-word for some country) when she get into Smash, she has a free will to do what she want damn it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Yusuke had God's Hand, would you have benched Ryuji asap?
Oh, for sure. Yusuke had a ton of useful skills on him and I really enjoyed him as a character. Really wish I used him more, but alas, Ryuji had the better offense and went better with my endgame setup of Joker, Makoto and Morgana. I'd occasionally swap in Haru as well; Ann didn't really ever get used, which I regret because she was really fun too.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
top 10 things i didn't realise existed before today and at this point i'm too afraid to ask

1556382766270.png

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
What? That my dad is a child constantly making terrible jokes and baby talking the dogs. Telling the same exact jokes over and over again for 20 years. And no matter how many times we ask him to stop he doesn’t!
Well if your talking about virginity and failed moves it's kinda weird to just throw your pops in there
Screenshot_2019-04-27-12-47-35~2.png

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Oh. Right.

Damn you Nintendo! Let it ALL hang out!
No worries, if she's DLC I think she'll be fine. Even aside from that, censorship is pretty inconsistent (Mythra and princess panties are a no-no, but Shantae and Risky are a-okay, so is ZSS' alternate outfit and Bayonetta's non-stripping stuff). Even Snake's butt has been nerfed.

At least they pre-emptively got Isabelle covering up her underside.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What’s that? Don’t tag you anymore with Kasumi posts? Got it!
Could you tag me if you post Kasumi art? 'cuz as the creator of this little fella.
what I have done 2.gif

I like to know everything Kasumi related if possible.:yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom