• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, you guys remember when The Force Awakens came out, and literally EVERYONE spoiled the twist with Kylo Ren and Han Solo?

Fun times.
I remember back in the day playing a Mario Maker level called "Force Awakens hype". It just consisted of blocks writing out the big spoiler. Luckily, I saw the movie beforehand. I still reported it anyways.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I remember playing a Mario Maker level called "Force Awakens hype". It just consisted of blocks writing out the big spoiler. Luckily I saw the movie beforehand, yet I still reported it anyways.
That's nothing. Someone changed their Steam Username to the spoiler and did so during TF2.

I wrote it off as a joke, but after it was true, I decided every time there's some new thing I really wanna see, I go on hiatus.

When Smash leaked, I didn't play TF2 for a month.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Man, when I woke up to 15 pages I thought something interesting happened. But no, I was just lewds talk. :132:

Anyway, in an hour I shall watch Endgame and join the ranks of the Enlightened.

D

Deleted member

I thought you guys would appreciate this thing I found on Twitter

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who need fanservice when you can have dance moves like THESE?!!
i cant even.gif
i cant even 2.0.gif
i cant even.gif

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Considering my username and profile text are references to Cutie Honey I doubt that's the case. For the record whenever someone tries posting Cutie Honey content on the site I go "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE MODS WON'T ALLOW THAT" so yeah
Huh. Didn’t know Cutie Honey was a thing.

I still stand by Kasumi’s right to show as much skin as she wants.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Huh. Didn’t know Cutie Honey was a thing.

I still stand by Kasumi’s right to show as much skin as she wants.
Yeah it's pretty obscure. I recommend it but the newest anime and the original manga are incredibly tasteless
I guess but the issue I have is that Atlus is incredibly shameless and that having them be red would be more visually striking. Hell, the edit Panda shared didn't even do anything to the skin above her chest

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yeah it's pretty obscure. I recommend it but the newest anime and the original manga are incredibly tasteless
I guess but the issue I have is that Atlus is incredibly shameless and that having them be red would be more visually striking. Hell, the edit Panda shared didn't even do anything to the skin above her chest
tbh i considered seeing how she'd look with red on the chest as well when i first made the edit, but it's nowhere near as silly as the legs

it was mostly just a speculative edit to see what she might look like if she were added to smash with a corrin/mythra treatment, so i don't think they'd do anything more than tights

D

Deleted member

On an unrelated note, every time you use the phrase Kasumi Karavan TM, you have to pay me 25% royalties in likes for every post you make.

But yeah, is she does get into smash I'd imagine she'll probably look something like Panda's edit with black tights.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...I don't get it.:ultrob:
Some get it...

....but not us
Mods don't get any respect, they try to put order & balance into those thread we all interact, but they all get treated like a item, just like how gamers are treated now those days.

What a joke...:ultsquirtle:
Thanos will fix that
Man, when I woke up to 15 pages I thought something interesting happened. But no, I was just lewds talk. :132:

Anyway, in an hour I shall watch Endgame and join the ranks of the Enlightened.
Join the club...we have real fun
oh lawd she got pants on

View attachment 213209
Why did she get hotter with pants on?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
On an unrelated note, every time you use the phrase Kasumi Karavan TM, you have to pay me 25% royalties in likes for every post you make.

But yeah, is she does get into smash I'd imagine she'll probably look something like Panda's edit with black tights.
Yeah, because by making the tights the same colour as the boots you don't draw attention to the thighs. It's honestly ****ing hilarious as the edits get called out for being prude yet the edits are trying to find a compromise for horny and visual design keys

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, I dunno man, we ARE talking about the same people who thought - and say it with me everyone - GAY CONVERSION THERAPY was A-OK in the original release of Fates: Conquest.
No. It wasn't.
The Support Conversation was about how the character in question, Soleil, was having trouble fighting on the battlefield because she kept getting distracted and flustered by cute girls(as quoted by her, she felt like she could faint), so she, herself, asked for help from the Main Lord, Corrin, in trying to avoid getting distracted and flustered.
Corrin tries to help her by, more so controversial, slipping a magic powder into her drink without her consent that makes her see all the men in the army as women, including Corrin himself(which isn't hard to imagine when you have Female Corrin), and he's tries to help her with this by trying to play a damsel in distress in need of Soleil's aid to overcome her distraction and flustering. She has issues at the beginning, but she starts to get better to the point where she wants to see what the other men look like as women and even attempts to go and flirt with her dad's boss(Xander->Xandra).
Regardless, on the A-support, Soleil hasn't quite gotten over it, but she has gotten better at not getting distracted and flustered by girls on the battlefield and thanks Corrin for helping her for how much she's gotten better with it. Then comes the S-Support with confessions and whatnot, but when it comes to Soleil's reasoning for loving Corrin, it's because she fell in love with Corrin's Female self and not so much Corrin himself, which annoys him, but nevertheless accepts it.

So no, the original was Never about Gay conversion and Soleil was never "converted". Corrin was never trying to convert her, but trying to help her not to get flustered and distracted by cute girls on the field of battle after she had asked for his help. If anything, the more controversial part of it is the "powder", as while Corrin's intention was good, not asking for consent was not.
Regardless, in the US version, the whole deal was changed to a hypnosis/blindfolded scenario, where after getting Soleil's consent, Corrin blindfolds her and has her imagine him as a damsel in distress(which then leads to Soleil imagining herself flirting with "Xandra". As for the S-support, Soleil does fall in love with Corrin, but even admits that she wants to take things slow.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

coincidentally, the more realistic smash edit

royal1_c1_img2_e3b3733557b1d6a686f3b6e92c45dfea 2.png

i do prefer the red tights for how it pulls together the colour scheme a little more, but precedent says this is probably what they'd go with

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just don’t agree. Blame the circumstances.

If that was always her design, then I wouldn’t care. But the second people suggest covering a female design up, my anti-censorship, female liberation brain kicks in.

D

Deleted member

I just don’t agree. Blame the circumstances.

If that was always her design, then I wouldn’t care. But the second people suggest covering a female design up, my anti-censorship, female liberation brain kicks in.
Pretty sure they're just speculating what she'll look like if she gets into Smash considering stuff like Corrin's barely noticeable thigh gap and the Lyn trophy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom