• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So only 16 (non-royal) characters out of about 60 got official art in the Fire Emblem Fates artbook.

Even without me being salty at the lack of Forrest art, and considering that Kozaki is pretty busy, this still feels like a huge letdown. Would rather have waited another year or two for more characters to get art, than to get this, since now the other characters probably won't ever get official artwork.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So only 16 (non-royal) characters out of about 60 got official art in the Fire Emblem Fates artbook.

Even without me being salty at the lack of Forrest art, and considering that Kozaki is pretty busy, this still feels like a huge letdown. Would rather have waited another year or two for more characters to get art, than to get this, since now the other characters probably won't ever get official artwork.
I knew that not all the characters would get official art, but only 16? That's extremely disappointing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mods don't get any respect, they try to put order & balance into those thread we all interact, but they all get treated like a item, just like how gamers are treated now those days.

What a joke...:ultsquirtle:

D

Deleted member

In other news, I read this from a recent article about Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

...I really hope this doesn't imply you can **** your student.

C'mon, Intelligent. This is the first FE game I'm actually interested in, aside from the god awful main theme. You're SO close to victory and stamping out the **** I don't like in recent FE games.

View attachment 212994
Why not try out the older FE games? The recent games from Awakening and up are the ones that pull the questionable narrative decisions. My recommendations are Fire Emblem for the GBA or Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. You'll probably have to emulate the latter, so if you still have a Wii U, Fire Emblem GBA is the way to go. Or Sacred Stones. Both are good options. Plus their map designs are more intelligent than anything Awakening and Fates (sans Conquest) do.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
What? That my dad is a child constantly making terrible jokes and baby talking the dogs. Telling the same exact jokes over and over again for 20 years. And no matter how many times we ask him to stop he doesn’t!
He sounds like a...well, a dad.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Yukimura doesn't get official art: I sleep.

There is no real ****. I still sleep.

D

Deleted member

What? That my dad is a child constantly making terrible jokes and baby talking the dogs. Telling the same exact jokes over and over again for 20 years. And no matter how many times we ask him to stop he doesn’t!
Out of all the reasons to hate your dad, this is probably one of the most luxurious ones I've heard.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Out of all the reasons to hate your dad, this is probably one of the most luxurious ones I've heard.
Just because my problems aren’t the worst possible ones doesn’t mean they aren’t problems.

Most of my depression comes from feeling like I “don’t have the right to complain” because I’m not a racial minority homeless person who’s parents beat her.

Feeling like nobody cares is one of the most damaging ways to feel.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For those who have an Xbox One, there's this thing goin on in Microsoft rewards called "Operation Spymaster"

By doing certain tasks before May 22, one can earn a month of Xbox Game Pass.

D

Deleted member

Just because my problems aren’t the worst possible ones doesn’t mean they aren’t problems.

Most of my depression comes from feeling like I “don’t have the right to complain” because I’m not a racial minority homeless person who’s parents beat her.
No you have a right to be angry and annoyed at ****. I'm just teasing you more than anything. Big life lesson, though. No one's entitled to sympathy because of their problems. It sucks to not always have an ear that listens, but the real issue is that this feeling holds you back more than the fact that people don't listen to you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

*sees Jakob and Niles*
117c760215d581f7a9044019806e336a32681c93_s1_n2-1.png

I know those two are old news but Im just happy they exsist

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

That’s ok... Infinity Gauntlet Forrest is probably better than some official art anyways...

Though I admit it is a bit disheartening.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So apparently one can use the new BOTW VR... with Playstation VR.

What’s next? Use Steam on the Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom