• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
milestone.png

Guys guys guys!
Smashboards loves me 3000!

oh ****

I'm gonna die now am I...

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Would you rather:
(1) Play all five persona games so you can have a conversation on this website
(2) listen to nickelback
(3) Watch Roblox death sound 24 hour version without skipping any parts (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2HoTfT7N0)
I choose option 2
Hey I thought Deadpool made NickelBack cool again
He's a talking cat that joker and Ryuji find in the first dungeon. He has amnesia and uses Joker as a way to get his memories back. He hates being called a cat because he's smarter than the average cat.
Yogi Bear's kewl with being called what he is, be like Yogi Morgana
Why would you pick the literal worse option on your list?!
THIS IS HOW YOU REMIND ME...
*drums play from the heavens*

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Think I'll call it an early morning. Need more than just some naps before game night.

Also hey, I see you there Coricus Coricus .

You holding up alright?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m still wondering how the Persona world works alongside games with more traditional demonology.

Like, demons don’t work that way in any other world. That means that it can’t share a Universe with any other series unless they explicitly obey the same rules.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So back in November hitagi said banjo wasn’t a dlc choice. How is his source supposed to know that? There’s no way leakers even know the dlc list.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So back in November hitagi said banjo wasn’t a dlc choice. How is his source supposed to know that? There’s no way leakers even know the dlc list.
Remember Hitagi also claimed Atlus (and Bethesda) were unlikely to get reps and that the Game Awards would not contain a reveal.

Guess what happened?

Last edited:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Ok peeps I tried to catch up with everything I missed (i.e. my completely irrelevant posts) didn't realize I was 20 pages behind so if y'all could catch me up...I mean this is a thread, not a school assigned book

I'm aware we all agreed pizza is good, and I agree

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m still wondering how the Persona world works alongside games with more traditional demonology.

Like, demons don’t work that way in any other world. That means that it can’t share a Universe with any other series unless they explicitly obey the same rules.
It doesn't. Persona has its own universe separate from other Megami Tensei games.

Though demons' and Personas' origins (respectively Expanse and Sea of Souls) shares a number of similarities.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
this thread will become SMTboards when atlus next acknowledges SMT's existence
Atlus forgot SMT was even a thing they own, we got to make them remember one way or another!:ultroy2:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
N64 probably, their impact on people starts and ends with that console.
I hate to agree with you, but yeah. He’s on Xbox now, but he’s kind of just a Phantom there. A way for old fans to play the game on a new console.

Hmmm. I’m getting an idea. I’m not sure how to mix these, but what about mixing old “forgotten” games characters with Persona and Epic Mickey. Interesting project.

Fixed it for ya
Okay. Now you’re just being mean.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hate to agree with you, but yeah. He’s on Xbox now, but he’s kind of just a Phantom there. A way for old fans to play the game on a new console.

Hmmm. I’m getting an idea. I’m not sure how to mix these, but what about mixing old “forgotten” games characters with Persona and Epic Mickey. Interesting project.
I love the idea behind Epic Mickey, even though the games never used it to its full potential. Though, not sure how you pick forgotten characters from all video game history.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember how Dante was considered a frontrunner for the game like 8 months ago? Tell THAT to Brawl era people
Now he’s like, a mid-runner. If there’s a second pass then he’ll definitely be a front runner.
What is Epic Mickey about?
Mickey getting trapped in a warped version of Disneyland populated by forgotten Disney characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom