• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I swear Morgana is already my favorite video game character.
78F708EF-F490-42D4-8BCA-1BEA89E882F8.gif

Oh no, my mind doesn’t change easily. Not at all... But to be fair, he’s a cute cat who has sass. How can I not love him?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
[Several peoples are typing...]

:p
Seems everyone hates Morgana because of how he treats Ryuji, but honestly, is it really that bad compared to other villains? His attitude seems more like rude teasing and not being a punchable ****. I mean, yeah it’s rude of him, but in the grand scheme of things it’s very minor to his personality as a character.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Seems everyone hates Morgana because of how he treats Ryuji, but honestly, is it really that bad compared to other villains? His attitude seems more like rude teasing and not being a punchable ****. I mean, yeah it’s rude of him, but in the grand scheme of things it’s very minor to his personality as a character.
Agreed. And it's hardly one-sided, they are both being little ****s to each other for the most of the game.

Also, I love how he tries too hard to be a gangster wannabe.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Agreed. And it's hardly one-sided, they are both being little ****s to each other for the most of the game.

Also, I love how he tries too hard to be a gangster wannabe.
I also agree that it isn’t one sided. The Morgana hate seems undeserved honestly.
Also, acting like a gangster wannabe? I don’t recall that.
There is a part in the game that Ryuji was done extreamly dirty by the ****ing girls
Ryuji ****ing girls? Yeah no thanks mate

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
See, you're saying 'other' villains as if Morgana is a villain and you haven't seen the worst of how he treats Ryuji

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, acting like a gangster wannabe? I don’t recall that.
It's only in Japanese version, where he talks with a lot of stereotypical ganster movie slang to make himself look like a tough guy. They didn't quite translated it.

They used "****ing" as a adjective, not as a verb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm trying to be productive but I just got an early version of a song I voice in and I can't stop listening. The musicians did so good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No he
ran on his recovering leg to make sure the crew got out of a palace that was falling apart and in the process go exploded on. The girls cried, Ryuji showed up again with them outside the meteverse and insted of being happy he wasnt dead, they beat him up
Even Chie didnt go to this extent when Yusuke and Yu came out of the TV when the rope she was holding broke. Yeah she threw it at Yosuke but she kept reminding then both she was scared stiff that the rope broke on here while they were in the TV

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
See, you're saying 'other' villains as if Morgana is a villain and you haven't seen the worst of how he treats Ryuji
I meant ‘other’ villains as in other villains in gaming that aren’t just Kamoshida. I should’ve specified, sorry.

Also yeah, I probably haven’t seen his worst, but still it isn’t entirely one sided. It’s not like Morgana is doing anything horrible, either way.
No he
ran on his recovering leg to make sure the crew got out of a palace that was falling apart and in the process go exploded on. The girls cried, Ryuji showed up again with them outside the meteverse and insted of being happy he wasnt dead, they beat him up
Oh, I read that as “Ryuji did wrong by ****ing the girls.”
I need to pay attention more.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
They used "****ing" as a adjective, not as a verb.
In his defense, Ryuji was in on the maid service deal.

And every ogling cutscene.

So, y'know.

No he
Eyyy, I got that clip.

"Why'd you have to go and do something so dangerous, baka?!" Except it was a 4v1.

In their defense he was kinda making light of his escape and their reaction to his supposed death and ragged on them a bit too before things went horrifically south for him. Probably something something why aren't you taking **** seriously.

Still got done dirty.

I meant ‘other’ villains as in other villains in gaming that aren’t just Kamoshida.
Although he's the P5 villain I'm most disgusted with personally, Kamoshida's the low man on this asshole totem pole.

You'll have a few more comparisons to make over the course of things. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
In his defense, Ryuji was in on the maid service deal.

And every ogling cutscene.

So, y'know.

Eyyy, I got that clip.

"Why'd you have to go and do something so dangerous, baka?!" Except it was a 4v1.

In their defense he was kinda making light of his escape and their reaction to his supposed death and ragged on them a bit too before things went horrifically south for him. Probably something something why aren't you taking **** seriously.

Still got done dirty.

Although he's the P5 villain I'm most disgusted with personally, Kamoshida's the low man on this ******* totem pole.

You'll have a few more comparisons to make over the course of things. Stay tuned.
Ya know that one pervy villian from SAO? He should’ve been like Kamoshida. A personality that disgusts you but not to the point that it gets out of hand, and makes you too uncomfortable.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I meant ‘other’ villains as in other villains in gaming that aren’t just Kamoshida. I should’ve specified, sorry.

Also yeah, I probably haven’t seen his worst, but still it isn’t entirely one sided. It’s not like Morgana is doing anything horrible, either way.

Oh, I read that as “Ryuji did wrong by ****ing the girls.”
I need to pay attention more.
Well consider this. A-1 Studios did the anime adaptation and they're known for bad anime adaptations. Morgana gets so out of hand in the game and it's handled so poorly that A-1, the same studio that brought you Seven Deadly Sins' Meliodas without a shred of shame, saw that and went "Yeah no that's awful we're rewritting it"

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well consider this. A-1 Studios did the anime adaptation and they're known for bad anime adaptations. Morgana gets so out of hand in the game and it's handled so poorly that A-1, the same studio that brought you Seven Deadly Sins' Meliodas without a shred of shame, saw that and went "Yeah no that's awful we're rewritting it"
Pedophile teacher who is a complete ***hole.
Cutie Gwen: I sleep

Sassy ***** cat
Cutie Gwen: Real ****?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Sassy ***** cat
Ohhhh no don't you ****ing dare try this whataboutism on me. The topic at hand is how Morgana's an asshole and is hated by lots of people. Kamoshida is irrelevant to this, not just because he isn't Morgana but because there's no debate to be had as everyone agrees Kamoshida is the ****ing worst. Morgana throws a ***** fit and ****ing leaves and demands Ryuji apologize to him for getting sick of his insults and insulting Morgana back, and the game paints Ryuji in the wrong because Morgana is too perfect to be in the wrong and Ryuji isn't allowed to snap back at Morgana for constantly insulting him. It's like when Family Guy painted Meg in the wrong for being sick of getting abused by her family constantly and was serious about it

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ohhhh no don't you ****ing dare try this whataboutism on me. The topic at hand is how Morgana's an ******* and is hated by lots of people. Kamoshida is irrelevant to this, not just because he isn't Morgana but because there's no debate to be had as everyone agrees Kamoshida is the ****ing worst. Morgana throws a ***** fit and ****ing leaves and demands Ryuji apologize to him for getting sick of his insults and insulting Morgana back, and the game paints Ryuji in the wrong because Morgana is too perfect to be in the wrong and Ryuji isn't allowed to snap back at Morgana for constantly insulting him. It's like when Family Guy painted Meg in the wrong for being sick of getting abused by her family constantly and was serious about it
Oooooo

What a spicy way for me to wake up

10/10

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ohhhh no don't you ****ing dare try this whataboutism on me. The topic at hand is how Morgana's an ******* and is hated by lots of people. Kamoshida is irrelevant to this, not just because he isn't Morgana but because there's no debate to be had as everyone agrees Kamoshida is the ****ing worst. Morgana throws a ***** fit and ****ing leaves and demands Ryuji apologize to him for getting sick of his insults and insulting Morgana back, and the game paints Ryuji in the wrong because Morgana is too perfect to be in the wrong and Ryuji isn't allowed to snap back at Morgana for constantly insulting him. It's like when Family Guy painted Meg in the wrong for being sick of getting abused by her family constantly and was serious about it
Mate it was a joke.

Though honestly while Morgana can be a punk I don’t hate him. Overall he’s a fun character.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Sassy ***** cat
You know Kamoshida is the bad guy, right? We are supposed to hate him. I love Mona, but that's a very bad way of defending him.

Also someone can complain about one part of a story without touching the others, calling out them for it is rude and uncalled for.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mate it was a joke.

Though honestly while Morgana can be a punk I don’t hate him. Overall he’s a fun character.
Honestly, joke as it may have been, it does come off strongly as an accusation

Just be mindful of Poe’s Law

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You know Kamoshida is the bad guy, right? We are supposed to hate him.I love Mona, but that's a very bad way of defending him.
Yeah I’m aware he sucks. Wasn’t trying to defend him in any way.
Edit: Kamoshida, that is.
You know Kamoshida is the bad guy, right? We are supposed to hate him.I love Mona, but that's a very bad way of defending him.

Also someone can complain about one part of a story without touching the others, calling out them for it is rude and uncalled for.
I didn’t really want to start an argument so I just decided to make a joke about the situation and kinda lighten the mood. It wasn’t meant to come off as aggressive. And I wasn’t using Kamoshida to defend Morgana. My social skills suck.
He's a hit-or-miss character and you didn't get the hate, I just decided to explaim the hate
Oh yeah, I’m not bashing you for your opinion at all. Sorry if it came off that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom