• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hi there, people! Any rumors pop up while I was gone about Ultimate DLC?
Yes Billy Hatcher, Pheonix Wright, Leon and James Bond are actually the last DLC characters.

Enjoy!

My source: Thanos. He told me they were the most viable ones left after the snappening.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What do you mean? Mewtwo tearing apart scientists in a lab and perhaps other Pokemon elsewhere? Something like that?
The idea is that scientists are making artificial hybrid Pokémon as weapons of war, and Mewtwo needs to stop them and free the Pokémon. The M-Rated thing is up for debate, but that’s the premise I want.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I’m not ashamed to say I pretty much adore the IDEA of the shipping part of the recent fire emblem games... just not so much the uh

Execution

I’m a sucker for love plot

Not a sucker for that level of uncomfortable realizations

I’m not a shipper but I do like seeing character interactions so intimately
The internet has a fascination for ships being realized? Who'd have thunk it?!!! :yoshi:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The idea is that scientists are making artificial hybrid Pokémon as weapons of war, and Mewtwo needs to stop them and free the Pokémon. The M-Rated thing is up for debate, but that’s the premise I want.
Oh. I see.

Yes Billy Hatcher, Pheonix Wright, Leon and James Bond are actually the last DLC characters.

Enjoy!

My source: Thanos. He told me they were the most viable ones left after the snappening.
LOL That made me laugh some! That could be funny if it happened.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman

Enjoy!

But wait that doesn't make sense, cause in Endgame--
Mods: GET HIM!

Iridium

Smash Hero
I’m not ashamed to say I pretty much adore the IDEA of the shipping part of the recent fire emblem games... just not so much the uh

Execution

This is how IS looks at us.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Execution

You mean you don't have fantasies of marrying your best friend's daughter from the future ( whos still a baby in the past), and then getting killed by her for causing the destruction of the future and killing your best friend?

:p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But wait that doesn't make sense, cause in Endgame--
Mods: GET HIM!
Endgame never existed. Once Thanos one in Infinity war it was over.

Endgame's just a reality stone illusion, maybe even ultimate is....

*cue Xfiles.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah, I dunno man, we ARE talking about the same people who thought - and say it with me everyone - GAY CONVERSION THERAPY was A-OK in the original release of Fates: Conquest.
That was a misinterpretation of an (admittedly poorly written) support. Corrin wasn't trying to "cure" Soliel of her "gayness".

The parallels to gay conversion therapy were just a really unfortunate coincidence.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm guessing Erdrick and a Tales character for E3. They're the last two major 3rd party JRPG(reasonable to get wise) series not to have a character yet. A three way tie between Velvet, Yuri, and Lloyd. And those 3's game anniversaries is in August which would be around the estimated time the 3rd DLC character would be released.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hate to say this about her, I love her and all, but she should stick to drawing mens faces pff
Tbh Anna, Edelgard and other girls look fine, just fine, but not pretty cool; FByleth's eyes look like the old logos of NOD32 Antivirus with such thin eyelashes and overly round and big eyes for an adult imo.
But yeah, no complaints with her male designs.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Bringing up a old conversation topic back for a quick second, I really don't care at all what Kasumi wears. I'd rather pay attention to her personality and character than whatever sexy outfit the artists give her. I don't think it's fair to hate a character all because of their design, I think it's important to take their other attributes into account as well!
Well said, Brelooming.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much.

The other two I made are Fiend Of Supreme Thunder and Thunderclap Fiend Dragon. I might have to rename the latter, as they might make a Thunderclap archtype, as we're seeing more and more of those monsters. Not sure if the other one needs a rename, though. It depends what the archtypes are like. I could always slap a "This is not treated as a Hunder card." like they did with Diffusion Wave-Motion. It literally now has the text "This is not treated as a Fusion Card.", which is a far better way than making it so every Fusion/Polymerization searcher says it can't search one card. Same reason Frog the Jam got a rename.
That's so cool! I was thinking of making some cards for all the users here, but I guarantee nobody would be interested in that one bit! I've always dabbled in Yu-Gi-Oh card design, but I haven't really made many cards yet! Here are the ones I've actually made, if you're interested!

R-Genex Recycling Plant

Field Spell

During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 “Genex” monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can only gain this effect of "R-Genex Recycling Plant" once per turn. If this card in the Field Zone is destroyed by a card effect: You can add 1 “R-Genex” card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 of the following effects of "R-Genex Factory" per turn, and only once that turn.

● You can reveal 1 “Genex” monster from your hand; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, add 1 “Genex” monster from your Deck to your hand that is 1 Level higher or lower than the revealed monster.

● If a “Genex” monster is added from your Deck to your hand: You can reveal that monster: Special Summon it.

Genex Mechanic

Machine/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1600/DEF 0

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower “Genex” monster from your hand. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Level 5 or lower "Genex" monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position. You can only use 1 "Genex Mechanic” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

R-Genex Elemental Controller

Machine/LIGHT/Level 5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000

You can Special Summon this card by discarding 1 "Genex" monster from your hand. While face-up on the field, this card is also DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE, and WIND-Attribute. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster on the field and declare a Level; its Level becomes the declared Level until the end of the turn. A "Genex" Synchro Monster that was Summoned using this card as Synchro Material gains this effect:

• This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tbh Anna, Edelgard and other girls look fine, just fine, but not pretty cool; FByleth's eyes look like the old logos of NOD32 Antivirus with such thin eyelashes and overly round and big eyes for an adult imo.
But yeah, no complaints with her male designs.
seeing how her work consist of previously working with Nitro+CHiRAL a subsidiary to Nitroplus who made BL eroge visual novels, We can see what sex she is way better at making lol

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm guessing Erdrick and a Tales character for E3. They're the last two major 3rd party JRPG(reasonable to get wise) series not to have a character yet. A three way tie between Velvet, Yuri, and Lloyd. And those 3's game anniversaries is in August which would be around the estimated time the 3rd DLC character would be released.
That makes a lot of sense to me. Although it could be Erdrick and Banjo is him being in Smash is linked to the partnering of Nintendo and Microsoft. If they announce that at E3 then Banjo would be a prime candidate for reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom