• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Do you have a way to send me the text of all of your cards?
None of the Quest cards are on my text file. I lost the old data and have to redo it.

That said, there's some noticeable consistency. All fusions are massively huge stat-wise and have mostly general materials. For instance, Red Rose Knight and White Rose Knight both require Skeleton and then either a Fire or Wind monster respectively. Though the kicker is that Red Rose Knight only uses Wind spells and White Rose Knight only uses Fire spells. Their colors are of the opposing element in general(Wind is generally represented as Green or White, and well, take a guess the color of Fire. Water is always Blue, and Earth can be Gray/White/Brown in-game).

My original version did use their "HP as Attack", and I'm not sure what their defense was. So, for instance, Were Hare was 900/200(HP and then Defense). Now he's 300/200 to match his real attack. Some variations exist for balance reasons, of course. Do you have Discord? I can brush ideas off of you to help work on it~

lordofwood98

Smash Apprentice
Have you seen all that detective Pikachu merch at 7 eleven I mean I Just want a Big Bite hot dog! But eh’ I bought a psyduck cup for 4 bucks cause you get a free slurpee in it

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Have you seen all that detective Pikachu merch at 7 eleven I mean I Just want a Big Bite hot dog bit eh I bought a psyduck cup for 4 bucks cause you get a free slurpee in it
If Detective Pikachu was ever working on a case of the missing Psyduck, we can now tell him he is on your cup.

D

Deleted member

I don't know Persona 5, but here's a good meme I think y'all can appreciate.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Apparently, I forgot SSB64 turned 20 today, at least in the US.

rsz_ujx19.jpg

Uh, well I said it now.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Human Morgana looks like the textbook definition of a ****boy, and I'm glad people are realizing that.

lordofwood98

Smash Apprentice

It’s hard to be on SmashBoards if you haven’t played Persona 5.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, if there are people who have not played Persona 5 here, they get executed for not playing it?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just wait until Persona 5 R.

Vanilla P5 is going to be non-canon in less than a year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Seems a bit unreasonable considering this is a forum site for a NINTENDO game, not everyone has both Nintendo and Sony consoles.
Good, because based on what I have seen so far, I was worried people would be treated like this.

But then again, this is how everyone treats different opinions on the net.

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Human Morgana looks like the textbook definition of a ****boy, and I'm glad people are realizing that.
See, now as among the many fellow blind people who haven't played Persona 5, I can at least jive with this guy on Ann, though probably not in the level he does.

Other than that, it legit looks like he takes the piss out of the term "being a *****". Get it, GET IT? CAUSE HE'S A CAT.

I'm here until E3, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Speaking of Morgana, what is with that cat? As in can anyone tell me more about that character?
He's a talking cat that joker and Ryuji find in the first dungeon. He has amnesia and uses Joker as a way to get his memories back. He hates being called a cat because he's smarter than the average cat.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It’s hard to be on SmashBoards if you haven’t played Persona 5.
lol i havent played it and i dont intend on playing any persona game ever in my lifetime

in fact heres a list of games with characters i never played

:ultalph::ultbayonetta::ultduckhunt::ultfox::ultfalco::ulticeclimbers::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultisabelle::ultmegaman::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultrob::ultryu::ultken::ultwolf:

oh and :ultjoker: obviously

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
speaking of final fantasy vii, what the **** is going on with that remake?

are they doing a metroid prime 4 fiasco with it? are they pushing back release so it becomes a PS5 launch title like BOTW was for the Switch?
Tetsuya Nomura is a perfectionist..if something small isn't exactly how he wants it, he'll scrap the whole thing and start over from scratch..this is why Final Fantasy versus XIII was delayed for so long until it became Final Fantasy XV..which was only finished after he was removed as the director..this is also why Kingdom Hearts III took so long to be created.

Final Fantasy VII Remake will be released..but they may need to take Nomura off the project again like with versus XIII/XV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom