• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Tbh Persona 5 Scramble better have playable Igor and Fuhrer or I won't buy.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
smash.jpg

It's finally happening, boys.

i have no idea who made this, it just showed up in one of my discord servers

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Put it Tatsuya.
His persona's pretty cool.

Oh and all the Velvet guys.

Who the **** am I kidding, it's just going to be P5 characters.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Come to think of it, is the Toy-Con Car the first spirit battle to use Bowser Jr.?

Generally the spirit battles don't use default colors even when it would make sense to do so. And considering Bowser Jr. only has his default costume (because of the Koopalings), was this an oversight?

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
how do you have no idea who made it

do you not see the giant watermark in the middle
Well, you see, Ari, that's a very simple answer.

I wasn't wearing my glasses, and the watermark is pretty transparent.

tl;dr i'm blind and dumb

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Come to think of it, is the Toy-Con Carmthe first spirit battle to use Bowser Jr.?

Generally the spirit battles don't use default colors even when it would make sense to do so. And considering Bowser Jr. only has his default costume (because of the Koopalings), was this an oversight?
I think the Shadow Mario spirit battle uses Bowser Jr.

At least, according to the wiki.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Foolish people.
foolish...dedicated...why not both
H U H ?

Bayonetta 1 and 2 are both $29.99 on the eShop right now, my guy. I can assure you that you'll have a splendid time with those games.

View attachment 213022
Bayo 1 is hella hard difficulty wise, but is still amazing (Bayo 2 has better gameplay but inferior story and the other way around for Bayo 1)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Scrolling through Youtube

*Entire channel with Endgame clips comes up as a suggestion.. Me:
1556337507586.png

Not today Youtube. I'm so close to actually seeing it.... Lucky the title I caught a quick glimpse of wasn't that spoilery.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well I slept-napped.

Wasn't enough, big surprise.

Now I'm gonna sleep-nap some more.

Get at y'all in a bit, tag me if you miss me.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Also Koromaru. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t wanna play as a pupper tearing up Shadows Warriors-style.
Oh, it would be..I just had to go with who felt the most 'important' to me and I kinda used Persona 4 Arena as a template for character choice.
hoold up, you put the who investigation team but Leave Kanji and Naoto as DLC? and exclude Naoto? Im stupid, I see Naoto lol
Yup. If I was following the Hyrule Warriors template of 16 characters and 3 DLC characters (with an additional 3 possible simply because I felt some shouldn't be left out) there had to be some cuts. Since its called Persona 5 Scramble, I felt the entire Phantom Thieves team needed to be in, so the cuts had to come from Persona 3 and Persona 4. I somewhat used BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle for a template on what Persona 4 characters are most important to include not to mention that Yu, Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko are often seen as the main 4 of Persona 4, with Teddie as the mascot.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But Sonic R is a totally different game
sonic r is the perfect concept of a sonic racer but nope we got sonic driving in a ****ing car that he's probably 10x faster than

KMDP

Smash Legend
Eh, vestigial organs...

Plus, this was the one I personally owned and did jack **** with...
You didn't even do anything?

What are you, a complete idiot?
Eh, "Manga Drawing" books are a noob trap.

Actual Japanese artists learn proper artistic technique and fundamentals, and then simplify their style for cartoony effect.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still wonder why they opted for Sonic R and not a 3rd All Stars racing sequel.

It be cool to have a sequel or even a port with the missing characters and maybe some more on switch. Either way I hope we still the series continue in future. I played more of All Stars Racing 2 then Mario Kart 8 on Wii U. It was really solid and a lot of fun, it was pretty surprising to me but I'm glad I had it.

D

Deleted member

Spamming random images without context isn't funny.

Like, if your gonna try to meme, at least make sure it's actually funny, or something that could actually be discussed or is relevant to the thread or conversation. Just posting random pictures of someone without any kind of leadup or punchline is super "Eeeeeh no".

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
sonic r is the perfect concept of a sonic racer but nope we got sonic driving in a ****ing car that he's probably 10x faster than
I'm more disappointed that they took away having a ton of other SEGA franchises. That's what made the last two more appealing in some respects than Mario Kart. No more BD Joe kind of sucks.

But hey, at least no Youtubers and real life Nascar racers to stick out like a sore thumb....I think.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm more disappointed that they took away having a ton of other SEGA franchises. That's what made the last two more appealing in some respects than Mario Kart. No more BD Joe kind of sucks.

But hey, at least no Youtubers and real life Nascar racers to stick out like a sore thumb....I think.
I need the Heavy to be playable again.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Welp ladies and gentlemen the typo that says I have three infraction points is now true

So i’ll keep a hush
Well, maybe if you had taken the hint at your first infraction, you wouldn't have all the others.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Spamming random images without context isn't funny.

Like, if your gonna try to meme, at least make sure it's actually funny, or something that could actually be discussed or is relevant to the thread or conversation. Just posting random pictures of someone without any kind of leadup or punchline is super "Eeeeeh no".
It didn't take me long to take the hint :yoshi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Virgin Mo Bamba

The Chad Zion Williamson

If the Lakers draft Zion I swear to god...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom