• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually, I know the context behind this image very well. It was someone's creative pizza party invitation scheme where they wrote a letter for a friend that lives in one of those street apartments. The pizza was meant to float upward toward their friend's window so they could catch it, but the photographer (inviter) forgot to account for the weather as well as the lack of helium to keep the balloons afloat. They promptly fell due to the elements, the poor choice of gas, and the pizza slice being surprisingly heavy.
What a interesting and tragic backstory for a pizza.

Also, hello there.

D

Deleted member

You've risked too much, man. We're just over here risking our accounts, but you're risking the thing that makes you who you are.

I'm giving all my energy to you for the sake of winning your bet.
The magical thing is that even people who disliked Banjo & Kazooie - which arguably for a time, has been a massive point of contention in this thread - are now going for them because of my bet, and I think that's pretty insane.

So whether or not I live, I can at least say that I converted people into giving support to arguably the longest requested character(s) in Smash history.

I do think it should be noted however, if I DO happen to overcome this, please do note that when the reactions happen, any obscenities and possible hurls towards anyone are for good fun and not to be taken seriously. Noted for NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy osby osby staindgrey staindgrey and other mod's sake.

That being said...

Y'ALL GONNA BE PUT IN A ****IN' COFFIN.

Screenshot (1199).png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I do think it should be noted however, if I DO happen to overcome this, please do note that when the reactions happen, any obscenities and possible hurls towards anyone are for good fun and not to be taken seriously. Noted for NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy osby osby staindgrey staindgrey and other mod's sake.
They know, trust me. When I asked if we could roast the hell out of ShinyLegendary if Erdrick gets revealed, NSG gave us permission, remember?

He allowed bloodshed.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait what. Why was I tagged.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So whether or not I live, I can at least say that I converted people into giving support to arguably the longest requested character(s) in Smash history.
As someone whose first Smash was 64 I can say without a doubt that Banjo is the longest "requested" character in Smash history. You cannot imagine how many friends houses I took Smash 64 to only for them to say "Where's Banjo?"

If he FINALLY gets in, it'll be the culmination of speculation built up for over 20 years. The Endgame of Smash Speculation. That's wild to think about.

They know, trust me. When I asked if we could roast the hell out of ShinyLegendary if Erdrick gets revealed, NSG gave us permission, remember?

He allowed bloodshed.
Technically, Shiny allowed that. I just gave my blessing that yeah, if he wants it, give it to him.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

He allowed bloodshed.
How everyone's finna be lining up for the roast session.

The Squad.jpg

In glorious 360p.

D

Deleted member

He allowed bloodshed.
Oh ****, YOU'RE RIGHT.

****, man, if we have BOTH Erdrick and Banjo happen @ E3, I don't know how we can juggle both events. I'd say maybe my part after the Direct is over, and then later in the evening @ShinyLegendary's part can go into play.

Crazy **** is crazy ****, but it at least has to be organized, y'know.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Holy ****, that's actually rad as hell. This would make an awesome gift for a specific friend of mine, provided the art here is as good as Araki's portfolio.

Oh, and speaking of Scramble, it's not gonna happen, but if I could get these two (not gonna happen), that would be greeeee (not gonna happen) eeeaaaaat-ah.
View attachment 213037View attachment 213038

Depicted:
Left = Eikichi Mishina; Persona: Hades
Right = Lisa Silvermann; Persona: Venus

Bonus points for Lisa having a scrapped official 3D model as early as Nocturne's debugging days. I'd love to see these two again. They were kinda thrown on the wayside for like...half of Persona 2 for those who know what the hell I'm talking about...
Regarding P5S, I don't know what to think about the roster, and I kind of feel like an older Persona character isn't out of the question, whether as an unlockable or as DLC.

Of course, Atlus could always find some new way to milk the cast of P5 that I didn't expect.

D

Deleted member

As someone whose first Smash was 64 I can say without a doubt that Banjo is the longest "requested" character in Smash history. You cannot imagine how many friends houses I took Smash 64 to only for them to say "Where's Banjo?"

If he FINALLY gets in, it'll be the culmination of speculation built up for over 20 years. The Endgame of Smash Speculation. That's wild to think about.

Technically, Shiny allowed that. I just gave my blessing that yeah, if he wants it, give it to him.
Honestly thats a curious story, back then people would actually ask where's Bowser or Peach :b

Don't doubt he was requested then, but back then there was no luxury of knowing a few characters like Sonic, Wario, Zelda or Bowser were going to be included next. I can imagine people would've wanted a few characters since then.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"If she doesn't say no, it's the same thing as consent."
-Hinata 2019.
So, like, I get it was a joke, but that sounds really creepy.

D

Deleted member

Ain't this the truth?
Screenshot_20190426-160537~2.png

Except people would be too busy complaining about King Arthur being a girl as "forced representation" to even notice her armor.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
wait a minute

after all this mortal kombat thinkin

where in the goddamn **** is stryker, he only showed up in 9 and never again

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, that joke really killed my mood. Now I just feel really uncomfortable.

D

Deleted member

I'd love to talk Fate

But I got real burned after I saw the bat**** insane folks posting the same damn thing on the Twitter account every day.
If fate came out today, I would've had 15 more years of happiness until it existed.
Ya'll should just learn to appreciate Fate.

Fun Fate Fact(aka FFF): did you know Merlin was imprisoned in Avalon for eternity due to being too horny? This means there's quite literally no timeline in which he dies. He also runs a blog by the name of MAGI*MARI while he's there.
Basically, what I'm saying is that it's very possible Mythra Mythra is the Merlin of our timeline.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
wait a minute

after all this mortal kombat thinkin

where in the goddamn **** is stryker, he only showed up in 9 and never again
He wasn't exactly super popular. Though it's funny because after his MK9 version, some people finally warmed up to him.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well, that joke really killed my mood. Now I just feel really uncomfortable.
I apologize if that joke was off color.

Fun Fate Fact(aka FFF): did you know Merlin was imprisoned in Avalon for eternity due to being too horny? This means there's quite literally no timeline in which he dies. He also runs a blog by the name of MAGI*MARI while he's there.
Basically, what I'm saying is that it's very possible Mythra Mythra is the Merlin of our timeline.
Oh I've come across a lot of FFFs, and Merlin is apparently... quite the wizard.

Shroob

Sup?

Again:

I'd love to appreciate Fate.

But the F/GO community is ****ing awful(And if you play you know due to what recent reason)

Doesn't help that most of the big-name Fate tubers are jumping on board the witch hunt and conspiracy theory trains.

I haven't seen a fanbase this awful in awhile tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom