• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Spamming random images without context isn't funny.

Like, if your gonna try to meme, at least make sure it's actually funny, or something that could actually be discussed or is relevant to the thread or conversation. Just posting random pictures of someone without any kind of leadup or punchline is super "Eeeeeh no".
Absolutely

Now here's a random image without context

balloonpizza.jpg

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I want another Sega crossover kart racer purely because if we got another one you know that Joker would be playable in the Morgana car.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
True, but at least I can get an insight from the author of ****ing JoJo!!!

Holy ****, that's actually rad as hell. This would make an awesome gift for a specific friend of mine, provided the art here is as good as Araki's portfolio.

Oh, and speaking of Scramble, it's not gonna happen, but if I could get these two (not gonna happen), that would be greeeee (not gonna happen) eeeaaaaat-ah.
Eikichi_attack.png
Lisa_attack.png

Depicted:
Left = Eikichi Mishina; Persona: Hades
Right = Lisa Silvermann; Persona: Venus

Bonus points for Lisa having a scrapped official 3D model as early as Nocturne's debugging days. I'd love to see these two again. They were kinda thrown on the wayside for like...half of Persona 2 for those who know what the hell I'm talking about...

D

Deleted member

You know what guys? this is the first time I’ve seen banjo being super duper likely for dlc with all these rumors of him from ms people coming up.
15731C50-E10C-4AB5-8C47-60D3EC9B7D09.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Holy ****, that's actually rad as hell. This would make an awesome gift for a specific friend of mine, provided the art here is as good as Araki's portfolio.

Oh, and speaking of Scramble, it's not gonna happen, but if I could get these two (not gonna happen), that would be greeeee (not gonna happen) eeeaaaaat-ah.
View attachment 213037View attachment 213038

Depicted:
Left = Eikichi Mishina; Persona: Hades
Right = Lisa Silvermann; Persona: Venus

Bonus points for Lisa having a scrapped official 3D model as early as Nocturne's debugging days. I'd love to see these two again. They were kinda thrown on the wayside for like...half of Persona 2 for those who know what the hell I'm talking about...
Is that tye Capsule corp logo on Eikichi's arm?

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know what guys? this is the first time I’ve seen banjo being super duper likely for dlc with all these rumors of him from ms people coming up.
View attachment 213040
I wouldn't call him super duper likely, but I don't think he's as unlikely as I did before.

Don't get too excited, but enjoy having a character you want be relevant in speculation.

Best of luck!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After a week long break I did my first drawing

It sucks ****
dogoib6msmt21.jpg
Hand feels great but Im rustier than an abandoned VW Transporter on a forest.

sad uwu

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't call him super duper likely, but I don't think he's as unlikely as I did before.

Don't get too excited, but enjoy having a character you want be relevant in speculation.

Best of luck!
I Sould have said likely. my apology’s.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If you lose your bet, I'm really gonna miss your Scott schtick. It's the reason you're one of my fave users on this site.
Y'know, giving it thought, even if I switched from Scott to something like Vsauce Michael or Garfielf, I don't think everyone would be down with it. It'd get old quick. As, with the current model, it's what people have come to expect, and it never really gets old. It's become routine.

I'd much rather have what we've been doing than us keep on talking the same repetitive topics for the last months, but I won't lie when I say that I'm pretty nervous.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still wonder why they opted for Sonic R and not a 3rd All Stars racing sequel.

It be cool to have a sequel or even a port with the missing characters and maybe some more on switch. Either way I hope we still the series continue in future. I played more of All Stars Racing 2 then Mario Kart 8 on Wii U. It was really solid and a lot of fun, it was pretty surprising to me but I'm glad I had it.
At the very least they could’ve added some more Sonic characters going down that route. But yeah it’d be nice to have more SEGA franchises getting love one way or another.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'know, giving it thought, even if I switched from Scott to something like Vsauce Michael or Garfielf, I don't think everyone would be down with it. It'd get old quick. As, with the current model, it's what people have come to expect, and it never really gets old. It's become routine.

I'd much rather have what we've been doing than us keep on talking the same repetitive topics for the last months, but I won't lie when I say that I'm pretty nervous.
I would personally prefer Michael buuuuuuuuut that’s just me being stuck on things that have gotten through my inner YouTube filter recently

Noipoi

Howdy!

I'll support whatever choice you make!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I will accept whatever direction you take your profile..... as long as it fits my standards. Otherwise I'll have you reported and banned

No pressure :yoshi:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

You've risked too much, man. We're just over here risking our accounts, but you're risking the thing that makes you who you are.

I'm giving all my energy to you for the sake of winning your bet.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Absolutely

Now here's a random image without context

View attachment 213036
Actually, I know the context behind this image very well. It was someone's creative pizza party invitation scheme where they wrote a letter for a friend that lives in one of those street apartments. The pizza was meant to float upward toward their friend's window so they could catch it, but the photographer (inviter) forgot to account for the weather as well as the lack of helium to keep the balloons afloat. They promptly fell due to the elements, the poor choice of gas, and the pizza slice being surprisingly heavy.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Actually, I know the context behind this image very well. It was someone's creative pizza party invitation scheme where they wrote a letter for a friend that lives in one of those street apartments. The pizza was meant to float upward toward their friend's window so they could catch it, but the photographer (inviter) forgot to account for the weather as well as the lack of helium to keep the balloons afloat. They promptly fell due to the elements, the poor choice of gas, and the pizza slice being surprisingly heavy.
That's hilarious

That’s a yoshi though
is Adolescent Genetically Modified martial Arts Yoshis

Famous American cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom