• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nendoroids do just seem like better funko pops to me, but goddamn are they pretty pricey, never saw them as worth the money for me I guess.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
friendship ended with futaba

now kasumi is my new questionably-aged best friend
With every 3rd party we gain, I get more lost..I mean I think this Persona 5 but after Smash + Mario I know nothing Nintendo

Are you sure? I called Joe Russo and he said that Steve Rodgers is Captain America but he may not be a reliable source, It's just what I heard.
I thought Sam was Captain America

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nendoroids are pretty easy to fabricate so if you buy one physically, odds are it'll probably be a bootleg. It's how I stumbled on the Red and Sonic ones.

I plan to get the Makoto one when that one comes out without fail. Even though I don't own the Futaba one and I don't know if the Joker one has been released yet.
I mean, it looked real. Looked exactly like the official.
1556322489209.png

I kinda find it hard to believe it's a bootleg.

D

Deleted member

*Plays Piranha Plant's Classic Mode*

*Isabelle and Daisy start to juggle me and get all the items, including a lightning bolt*

*Daisy gets the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom twice*

I both love and hate Classic Mode with a passion.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’ve always found most funko pops totally lame

Except for some of the ones that look a little different, like they have a mouth or something

I bought a Franky (one piece) one at some point

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
*Plays Piranha Plant's Classic Mode*

*Isabelle and Daisy start to juggle me and get all the items, including a lightning bolt*

*Daisy gets the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom twice*

I both love and hate Classic Mode with a passion.
They just think it's like Mario Kart. :4pacman:

I’ve always found most funko pops totally lame

Except for some of the ones that look a little different, like they have a mouth or something

I bought a Franky (one piece) one at some point
I nearly bought a vinyl figure of Mugman thinking it would have nothing to do with Funko, until I noticed their name, and had a closer look on the figure and saw some smudges of paint.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ah. That was my first Nendoroid. Now I have several.

Granted my Red and Sonic are bootlegs but whatever they are still pretty decent quality bootlegs.
My first Nendoroid was Ryuko Matoi, and then afterwards I bought Monokuma and Homucifer.

Ryuko and Monokuma were good quality, but I think Homucifer was a bootleg. She falls apart real easily.

D

Deleted member

They just think it's like Mario Kart. :4pacman:
I just got gimped by bees on the stage where you fight Ridely and DS, lol. DS kept harassing me while I was trying to recover, Ridley was guarding the edge, and the bees kept interrupting my recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Figures are stupid money sinks.

Stupid money sinks I would invest in so damn hard if SMT figures existed that weren't just damn Jack Frost and Persona 3+.

D

Deleted member

Damn, you know what I realized? The American account for Atlus were on the dot to announce and drop the English announcement for Persona 5 Royal, but they haven't dropped a droplet for Persona 5 Scramble.

I know why, but it's still funny.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Stupid money sinks I would invest in so damn hard if SMT figures existed that weren't just damn Jack Frost and Persona 3+.
They take up room, so my advice is that if you really must have some, pick a select few.

As far as figures go, Funko Pops are often quantity over quality, so those can be avoided like the plague. Oh and incidentally I saw a fig of Joker at EB Games earlier today.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Damn, you know what I realized? The American account for Atlus were on the dot to announce and drop the English announcement for Persona 5 Royal, but they haven't dropped a droplet for Persona 5 Scramble.

I know why, but it's still funny.
Well, to be fair, Japan's trailer didn't even have a release date for Scramble.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also Funko Pops are man's greatest sin against God, and I don't see why they keep existing.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We all know Figmas are where it's at.

It's like if Funko Pops are the starter Pokemon, Nendoroids are the second stage evolution, and Figmas are the third.

D

Deleted member

We all know Figmas are where it's at.

It's like if Funko Pops are the starter Pokemon, Nendoroids are the second stage evolution, and Figmas are the third.
hit me up with that Figma The Thinker

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I would buy One Piece figures if Nami and Robin weren’t so sexualized... or even, if they didn’t have the proportions they do

I would get Law and Luffy and Zoro but money is pretty much the limiter

I would get Pyra and Mythra of course, probably a bunch of XC2 ones. Also would really want Jin.

All Might, Midoriya, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu in anything but her hero outfit, Takoyami, Present Mic, Aizawa... well, I would pretty much want everyone from MHA, INCLUDING mineta (to use as a weapon)

Kirby and Dedede

Zelda (many of the designs), Ganondorf, and Link maybe

Hatsune Miku, and the cast of the Miku Dominos commercial

Kizuna AI

Haruhi Suzumiya and Kyon

Makoto and Sae Niijima, Joker, Ryuji, Yusuke, Ann, Kawakami, the Sakuras , Jack Frost

Goemon, Ebisumaru, Yae, Sasuke

Much much much more

I just don’t have aaaaany kind of way to justify getting any of those

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom