• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The person is willing to haggle down the price.

Just not by a lot.
So it would still be $300 dollars? Yeah still not a buy from me chief.

If it was $20 or at max $50 then I would probably pick it up but otherwise it's way too expensive.

Shroob

Sup?
So it would still be $300 dollars? Yeah still not a buy from me chief.

If it was $20 or at max $50 then I would probably pick it up but otherwise it's way too expensive.
Yeah. A shame, but I get why.

There's only like, 1k in existence and it's assumed that most were scrapped in a warehouse somewhere.

D

Deleted member

Bringing up a old conversation topic back for a quick second, I really don't care at all what Kasumi wears. I'd rather pay attention to her personality and character than whatever sexy outfit the artists give her. I don't think it's fair to hate a character all because of their design, I think it's important to take their other attributes into account as well!

D

Deleted member

Yeah. A shame, but I get why.

There's only like, 1k in existence and it's assumed that most were scrapped in a warehouse somewhere.
Really it's that rare? That's mighty impressive so I totally get why but I wouldn't pick it up.

It's still not the rarest plush out there like a (supposed) officially licensed Geno Plush or others.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Bringing up a old conversation topic back for a quick second, I really don't care at all what Kasumi wears. I'd rather pay attention to her personality and character than whatever sexy outfit the artists give her. I don't think it's fair to hate a character all because of their design, I think it's important to take their other attributes into account as well!
Most of the game she won’t even be in that costume anyways lol

D

Deleted member

God, I wish game companies had the nerve to pull a Development Update like Nintendo did with Prime 4. Y'all remember how badly people wanted Prime 4 for the last decade and cheered at a goddamn number? The people who threw a ****ing fit at a harmless albeit poorly timed spinoff? Those fans saw the development update video and went "Understandable, thanks for letting us know"

MEANWHILE SQUARE ENIX STILL HAS YET TO SHOW A SINGLE SHRED OF INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR AVENGERS GAME WE WERE PROMISED INFORMATION IN 2018 BUT WHERE IS IT
It got snapped.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
God, I wish game companies had the nerve to pull a Development Update like Nintendo did with Prime 4. Y'all remember how badly people wanted Prime 4 for the last decade and cheered at a goddamn number? The people who threw a ****ing fit at a harmless albeit poorly timed spinoff? Those fans saw the development update video and went "Understandable, thanks for letting us know"
In extreme scenarios like with MP4 or FF7 where development literally has to start over, I think it's fitting. But people are also ****ing dumb and showing them the game proper before you're ready to leads to its own host of problems.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
...Christ, it's really been two and a half years since any news of SMTV.

This is almost worse than SMT x FE. Now I see why @Idon continues to be suffering.
You should have been in my shoes when it came to waiting for the latest Wario Land. Someone actually thought about using Syrup again!

...But now it's been 11 years and no new installment in sight.

In extreme scenarios like with MP4 or FF7 where development literally has to start over, I think it's fitting. But people are also ****ing dumb and showing them the game proper before you're ready to leads to its own host of problems.
Lord knows most of the fan gaming scene has problems with this. Sure, Mother 4 and Mega Man X Corrupted's staffs are making sure everything's taken care of before release, but at the same time the extended dev time is starting to get concerning at this point.

It's best to do this when your fangame's almost ready. At least Mega Man Revolution's got a much-needed staff change to actually get progress again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MEANWHILE SQUARE ENIX STILL HAS YET TO SHOW A SINGLE SHRED OF INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR AVENGERS GAME WE WERE PROMISED INFORMATION IN 2018 BUT WHERE IS IT
SE is pretty much incapable of announcing and releasing anything in a reasonable timeframe. They are incredibly mismanaged, from what I've seen and heard.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
God Fox is so frustrating to use online. Unlike other characters I've played around with, I just can't get over 2 million gsp with him.

D

Deleted member

Rip my Pokemon machine

2013-2019

We Sword/Shield now
TBH even if it isn't getting new games the 3DS is probably gonna be a system I use a bunch. Portable Luigi's Mansion, (almost) every Mario & Luigi game, the second best Wario Ware, OoT and MM 3D...It's legit one of Nintendo's best systems.

Noipoi

Howdy!
TBH even if it isn't getting new games the 3DS is probably gonna be a system I use a bunch. Portable Luigi's Mansion, (almost) every Mario & Luigi game, the second best Wario Ware, OoT and MM 3D...It's legit one of Nintendo's best systems.
Oh yeah, course i'll still play it. I just won't be getting many games.

Of course there are a ton of good 3DS games I missed, too.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
D

Deleted member

...Well, then. I can see why the user score for Mortal Kombat 11 is so low.

To get a taunt, a SINGLE TAUNT, it costs $7.50/7500 Time Crystals.

That costs more than Joker, his spirits, Mementos and the 11 Persona tracks all included in Challenger Pack 1.

oh damn OH DAMN.png

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

That costs more than Joker, his spirits, Mementos and the 11 Persona tracks all included in Challenger Pack 1.

View attachment 212987
Sheesh, at this rate they might actually charge you just to use a Fatality. That's not right.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

View attachment 212987
Well they are fixing it so it shouldn’t take as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom