• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
They take up room, so my advice is that if you really must have some, pick a select few.

As far as figures go, Funko Pops are often quantity over quality, so those can be avoided like the plague. Oh and incidentally I saw a fig of Joker at EB Games earlier today.
I'm gonna be moving out soon with my own room finally, so I'll have more space for them in the near future. I'm currently awaiting for the official pre-orders of pic-related, which won't be for a long while:
KOSMOSRe.jpg

I already have Pyra and Mythra's figures, and damn are they good. Speaking of nendoroids, I own a Mega Man one that I got as a Secret Santa gift. It's awesome. I also own two of the really-small mystery box type nendos in my figure collection, namely Phantas-Moon and Tohsaka Rin.

D

Deleted member

Well, to be fair, Japan's trailer didn't even have a release date for Scramble.
What? I guess if that's the case, then it's no doubt a 2020 release. The backend of 2019 is STACKED.

That's so weird that they didn't even have something for the Japanese trailer, of all things.

...Though, to be fair, SMTV hasn't had news since the 2017 Switch Presentation, so I guess it isn't too weird.

D

Deleted member

Seriously, the amount of figmas based on real life statues and paintings is sort of baffling to me.
Especially since the posability leads to things like, well,
this

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ah yes, the one where he looks like a FNAF character...

Someone made that once.
1556323914908.png

Apparently this is a fangame, and I decided to join as a voice actor just for the memes, cause it looked kinda stupid but then it turned out to actually be a solid crossover fangame. Not was I was expecting, but why not? The people on the team are actually really nice, and they aren't cancerous 11 year olds, which is always good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...Christ, it's really been two and a half years since any news of SMTV.

This is almost worse than SMT x FE. Now I see why Idon Idon continues to be suffering.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Someone made that once.
View attachment 212974
Apparently this is a fangame, and I decided to join as a voice actor just for the memes, cause it looked kinda stupid but then it turned out to actually be a solid crossover fangame. Not was I was expecting, but why not?
A Yoshi with a bib reading "Let's Eat!"? I'm terrified already :yoshi:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

This is almost worse than SMT x FE. Now I see why Idon Idon continues to be suffering.
The first trailer for SMT x FE:

Looks to be advertising a genuine crossover, perhaps a combination of the two gameplay styles somehow with iconic characters from both franchises starring

The true SMT x FE

Persona, except some Personas are named after Fire Emblem characters

It's not lookin' good for SMTV. :p

Shroob

Sup?

Looks to be advertising a genuine crossover, perhaps a combination of the two gameplay styles somehow with iconic characters from both franchises starring

The true SMT x FE

Wait just a second, I'm getting the screenshot to send to Watchmojo.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A Yoshi with a bib reading "Let's Eat!"? I'm terrified already :yoshi:
Son, when it comes to the FNAF fandom, ya ain't seen nothin'.
FNAF is interesting. It is a very nice game, great time killer, and with the fanbase, you either get cringey 11 year olds, well crafted fan work, or memes.

D

Deleted member

Since :ultrob: doesn’t have a home stage what do you consider his home stage is in the game?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Oh yeah that's the absolute worst.

Sincerely, a NiGHTS fan.

D

Deleted member

The true SMT x FE

I just want you to know that I now have ocular tendonitis after being shown that trailer. Tokyo Mirage Sessions is something that I severely didn't need reminding of.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
FNAF is interesting. It is a very nice game, great time killer, and with the fanbase, you either get cringey 11 year olds, well crafted fan work, or memes.
I respect the way they deliver the lore in each game, especially with the minigames, and triply so how little is stated outright, at least initially.

Granted it's politely described as slapdash and bat**** insane, but I still like how it's served up.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
God, I wish game companies had the nerve to pull a Development Update like Nintendo did with Prime 4. Y'all remember how badly people wanted Prime 4 for the last decade and cheered at a goddamn number? The people who threw a ****ing fit at a harmless albeit poorly timed spinoff? Those fans saw the development update video and went "Understandable, thanks for letting us know"

MEANWHILE SQUARE ENIX STILL HAS YET TO SHOW A SINGLE SHRED OF INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR AVENGERS GAME WE WERE PROMISED INFORMATION IN 2018 BUT WHERE IS IT

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have a 10-year-old nephew...

I know :yoshi:
On the flipside we get interesting stuff like this.
1556324700714.png
More of this and less edgy ocs, thanks.

I respect the way they deliver the lore in each game, especially with the minigames, and triply so how little is stated outright, at least initially.

Granted it's politely described as slapdash and bat**** insane, but I still like how it's served up.
FNAF is a good game franchise, it just seems to get a bad rap because of the fanbase, honestly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
MEANWHILE SQUARE ENIX STILL HAS YET TO SHOW A SINGLE SHRED OF INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR AVENGERS GAME WE WERE PROMISED INFORMATION IN 2018 BUT WHERE IS IT
Up their Thanus.

FNAF is a good game franchise, it just seems to get a bad rap because of the fanbase, honestly.
Happens a lot, says the Minecrafter.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God, I wish game companies had the nerve to pull a Development Update like Nintendo did with Prime 4. Y'all remember how badly people wanted Prime 4 for the last decade and cheered at a goddamn number? The people who threw a ****ing fit at a harmless albeit poorly timed spinoff? Those fans saw the development update video and went "Understandable, thanks for letting us know"

Same with FF7 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom