• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
he comes with an absolute ****ton but the sitting one is the one i put him into immediately and haven't changed him out of since

View attachment 212962

can't beat it
My next favorite is the angry scimitar one because I would place it directly next to, and in in close proximity to, any of my other figures

If I had any

D

Deleted member

It is legitimately weird seeing physical copies of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for the Switch at my store.

Christ.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Anybody ever notice how Captain Falcon looks like he's stalking Zelda at the top of the page?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
well technically we’ve had Persona games on Nintendo platforms before...but in spinoff forms and Smash...and there’s the actual main series that’s surprisingly overshadowed by the sub series
There’s another sub series that overshadows the main series in Smash.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ah. That was my first Nendoroid. Now I have several.

Granted my Red and Sonic are bootlegs but whatever they are still pretty decent quality bootlegs.
My only Nendroid is Young Link, but I don't think I will get another. It was super fragile, and it broke incredibly easily.

Shroob

Sup?
My only Nendroid is Young Link, but I don't think I will get another. It was super fragile, and it broke incredibly easily.
Nendos are those kinda figurines you keep in the box.

Not that I've ever owned one but they seem like the Japanese version of Funko Pops.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Nendoroids are pretty easy to fabricate so if you buy one physically, odds are it'll probably be a bootleg. It's how I stumbled on the Red and Sonic ones.

I plan to get the Makoto one when that one comes out without fail. Even though I don't own the Futaba one and I don't know if the Joker one has been released yet.

Shroob

Sup?
Nendoroids are pretty easy to fabricate so if you buy one physically, odds are it'll probably be a bootleg. It's how I stumbled on the Red and Sonic ones.

I plan to get the Makoto one when that one comes out without fail. Even though I don't own the Futaba one and I don't know if the Joker one has been released yet.
Yeah, also this. They're bootlegged to hell and back.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Only Nendoroid I have is Mei.

IMG_20180324_010733313.jpg

As she's bae.

The only ones besides Mei I ever considered were Toon Link and Futaba, although after seeing Morgana I'm considering him too now.

Haven't been able to pick any others up regardless. Ain't been a priority.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You’re closer than TheMightyP was.
Even if Wario Ware is in here, at least there are Wario Land spirits. Meanwhile Jack Frost and some of the SMT regulars are out for no reason at all.

Also, it still gets me that a spirit of Tsubasa from Tokyo Mirage Sessions of all things is the only non-Persona SMTverse content in Smash, only by virtue of being from a crossover with Fire Emblem.

Only Nendoroid I have is Mei.

View attachment 212967

As she's bae.

The only ones besides Mei I ever considered were Toon Link and Futaba, although after seeing Morgana I'm considering him too now.

Haven't been able to pick any others up regardless. Ain't been a priority.
I still regret skipping on the Luigi and Mega Man ones at EB Games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now that first one was spoiled way back in 2008
I think you're pulling my leg with that second
Are you sure? I called Joe Russo and he said that Steve Rodgers is Captain America but he may not be a reliable source, It's just what I heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom