• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Even if Erdrick's chances are over it's not going to be Chrono so that leak won't be real.

I say in terms of likeliness for who's going to be the Square rep (From the best to worst chance) it's: Erdrick > Geno > Sora > Slime > Septhiroth > Chrono > Luminary.

If Erdrick isn't the Square Rep I say it's most likely Geno but that's the thing if we get a Square Rep it's bound to be Erdrick which is why I give Geno a 5% chance and Erdrick a 95% chance, Either way that leak is not happening.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Whoo only needed to catch up on 4 pages of posts....what happened to y'all

Ya guys sick?

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I think the entire thread has dysentery or something.

The rest of us are busy not spoiling Endgame.
To those not spoiling Endgame... proud of you
Proud of people i general I couldn't get Spiderman for like 4 months and no one spoiled it for me, same with KHIII so far...

D

Deleted member

This is a Public Service Announcement:
**** Giorno and his stand Piss Experience that ****ing useless piece of **** I can't even be bothered to remember his last name

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here lies Morgana

"Looking cool Joker"

Yeah I wrote the quote in myself.

Next time, we're sticking to Smashboarders only.

D

Deleted member

he comes with an absolute ****ton but the sitting one is the one i put him into immediately and haven't changed him out of since

View attachment 212962

can't beat it
I actually have a Joker Nendoroid coming at some point. I'd like to buy all the P5 Nendoroids someday, but they go out of stock really fast and I can't afford to buy them all at once...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom