• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok I'm watching a Persona 5 lets play. This is my first experince with the franchise and...
These cutscenes are gorgeous as ****.
Don’t do what I did and get unintentionally hooked onto everything about it...ended up watching a full 100% walkthrough out of sheer addiction

D

Deleted member

Please watch the Sonic 06 live fandub
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I just remembered about the files in 4's DLC.

Mainly that even though Ryu was the 4th DLC character, he was listed 2nd in the files ordering. So even though Brave is the 2nd one in the files in Ultimate's code, it could be the 3rd, 4th or 5th DLC in official ordering for all we know.

Granted Lucas, Roy, Ryu were released at the same time, but it's still a possibility.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I object.

On the grounds that I exist.
Frankly, I'm surprised that Game Freak hasn't done "Classic Forme" Gen 1 Pokémon.

Like Fat Pikachu

Or Wrongly Placed Skull Koffing.

Or Black Jy- *shot*
Ok I'm watching a Persona 5 lets play. This is my first experince with the franchise and...
These cutscenes are gorgeous as ****.

Edit: The music is a ****ing BOP!
Edit again: I like how almost every track has music. I always wanted a game that has an OST like this.
Whose Let's Play are you watching?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
wait its getting ported to the switch what
I believe they meant "they got you" as in "they already hooked you in", not as in "ATLUS has you covered with a Switch port".

Because a Switch port of P5 ain't happenin, as far as we know.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I just remembered about the files in 4's DLC.

Mainly that even though Ryu was the 4th DLC character, he was listed 2nd in the files ordering. So even though Brave is the 2nd one in the files in Ultimate's code, it could be the 3rd, 4th or 5th DLC in official ordering for all we know.

Granted Lucas, Roy, Ryu were released at the same time, but it's still a possibility.
So Verge and co will have to keep moving goalposts if it's the SE character. This oughta be interesting.

george-costanza-popcorn.gif

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The police are kinda ****heads not gonna lie. Truth be told Joker is kinda being a **** too by committing crimes and not confessing, but eh.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Getting too close to that big source would end on very messy results.
But that's so unprofessional.

Why would they keep their facilities such a mess? They're in the food industry for ****'s sake.

I understand the advantages of having your own supply chain but maybe she should outsource her source.

No idea how that game works but uh... Morgana?
Even as a Morgana supporter.

I find this hilarious.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
well technically we’ve had Persona games on Nintendo platforms before...but in spinoff forms and Smash...and there’s the actual main series that’s surprisingly overshadowed by the sub series
do not cite. i was there.png

Clearly I was referring to mainline Persona.

Graizen

Smash Champion
https://twitter.com/MLFoxwell/status/1121788959367942147

"A couple random observations about Erdrick: -He has a new figure coming out in May on the Square Enix store (so I doubt Sakurai had this figure to use for the book that is circulating). -This is probably how he'll look in Smash. -He is called "Hero"."

Yuusha means "Hero" for him here , not Brave. And his size do not match the size of Brave.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
https://twitter.com/MLFoxwell/status/1121788959367942147

"A couple random observations about Erdrick: -He has a new figure coming out in May on the Square Enix store (so I doubt Sakurai had this figure to use for the book that is circulating). -This is probably how he'll look in Smash. -He is called "Hero"."

Yuusha means "Hero" for him here , not Brave. And his size do not match the size of Brave.
You really are trying your damnedest to prove that Erdrick isn't Brave, aren't you? I admire your tenacity, if nothing else.

What does it matter what he's called here? The fact still remains that Yuusha can still translate as "Brave". You can't change the facts of language.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But that's so unprofessional.

Why would they keep their facilities such a mess? They're in the food industry for ****'s sake.

I understand the advantages of having your own supply chain but maybe she should outsource her source.
Is Corrin we are talking about, a total brickhead.
Sure she can put the prime matter on a cup or big bucket but it just shoots everywhere sometimes when the source gets extracted. Outsourcing is not an option as she is the only great producer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom