• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So, I don’t really have a PlayStation... Any other ways to play Persona 5?
Currently no, it's a PS3 and PS4 exclusive.

I do suspect it'll come to either PC and/or Switch eventually, but there's no way to tell when unless Atlus speaks.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
All of this is how I’ve been feeling since watching the movie...if only we had a secret group to talk about the Endgame
I'll just make an Endgame spoilers thread in the media forum if no one else has already.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You could emulate it if you want to be a dirty pirate.
RPCS3 and a decent PC, probably.
As far as I know you can't even do that.

There's no listing for it on the compatibility page for RPCS3, and the only legit PS4 emulator in existence can't actually run games yet.

Far as I know it's real hardware or bust until they port it.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Saw Avengers Endgame earlier today.

Without mentioning anything too specific that can be spoilers. Let's just say that it's my favorite MCU movie so far.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

There's no listing for it on the compatibility page for RPCS3, and the only legit PS4 emulator in existence can't actually run games yet.

If Atlus is still selling it (Not sure if they are) I don’t really wanna port it then.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
See that's my secret, Mythra.

I understand full well that whatever this euphemism is, it's terrible.

But I am a man with only very little shame.

And I fully intend to make this further awkward still until you own up and tell me what it means.
Oh so you know what it is :V

I could say right out what it is too, but is much funnier to play the slow guess game.

D

Deleted member

Funnily enough, the reason is because back in September 2017 Atlus filed a claim against RPCS3 and forced them to remove P5 from the page. But if you look in the right places, you can still get the iso and play it, completely playable from start to end afaik.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Atlus aren't putting Persona on a non-Playstation console period.
So it has always been, so it shall be forever.

Now you can forever whine about it time immemorial, or you could do what FF7 players did.
Piracy.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh so you know what it is :V

I could say right out what it is too, but is much funnier to play the slow guess game.
Oh I don't know precisely, just that it's clearly not good.

But until I'm further enlightened I'll just assume you're offering me Nutter Butters.

Which I've had a package of recently and wouldn't object to another.

Funnily enough, the reason is because back in September 2017 Atlus filed a claim against RPCS3 and forced them to remove P5 from the page. But if you look in the right places, you can still get the iso and play it, completely playable from start to end afaik.
Interesting.

Well, guess it's on the table. My emulation knowledge stops pretty hard at 5th gen though, so I'd be of little help besides what's been said so far.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh I don't know precisely, just that it's clearly not good.

But until I'm further enlightened I'll just assume you're offering me Nutter Butters.

Which I've had a package of recently and wouldn't object to another.
Homemade Nutter butters made by...

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So it has always bee, so it shall be forever.

Now you can forever whine about it time immemorial, or you could do what FF7 players did.
And whine them into Nintendo systems anyway. Hey, it eventually worked out for FF7.

Oh god, oh ****
Get your head out of the Gormotti gutter, lmao

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Neither :V

Think on the Corn
Are you saying they're sweetened with high fructose corn syrup?

Honestly I'm probably still okay with that.

Are we trying to give Red cookies or something. Because I read that book, and considering MY BOI'S cookies...

Let's just say I don't want to be responsible for the rodent's weight problem :yoshi:
Eh.

Don't worry, I'm responsible for my own weight problem.

“You wouldn’t download a car”
**** yes I would.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are we trying to give Red cookies or something. Because I read that book, and considering MY BOI'S cookies...

Let's just say I don't want to be responsible for the rodent's weight problem :yoshi:
Not going to lie, this is amazing.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You mean pirate it.

We all want them to port it.
Getting Atlus to port a mainline/console SMTverse game is like pulling teeth. And if you do get it on a portable, it usually absolutely has to be an enhanced rerelease to justify it.

Not even Capcom can get them to rerelease Nocturne, and they have no problem porting anything with Dante in it.

Hell, it's a wonder Omega-Force managed to get away with multi-console releases for Scramble.

And whine them into Nintendo systems anyway. Hey, it eventually worked out for FF7.
Yeah. At the expense of every mainline FF that started out on a Nintendo console.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So it has always bee, so it shall be forever.
well technically we’ve had Persona games on Nintendo platforms before...but in spinoff forms and Smash...and there’s the actual main series that’s surprisingly overshadowed by the sub series

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright everyone. In order to avoid accidental spoilers for users who haven't seen the movie yet, there is now a Spoilerific Endgame discussion thread in the media forum to move any open conversation about the movie for the time being. Please use it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
FCorrin's very special syrup.
46101413_1054607354722699_559469277564895232_n.jpg

I mean you'd have to adjust the flavor profile somewhat for that but sure, it could work.

Really though, wouldn't it be simpler to just get that kind of thing at the source?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright everyone. In order to avoid accidental spoilers for users who haven't seen the movie yet, there is now a Spoilerific Endgame discussion thread in the media forum to move any open conversation about the movie for the time being. Please use it.
Well, now we have a place to talk about it, but at the same time, anyone who searches the posts of people who post there will run the risk of being spoiled.

So basically, don't search people's posts from now on if you care about that sort of thing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok I'm watching a Persona 5 lets play. This is my first experince with the franchise and...
These cutscenes are gorgeous as ****.

Edit: The music is a ****ing BOP!
Edit again: I like how almost every track has music. I always wanted a game that has an OST like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom