• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Trying to talk to friends about Endgame in public is like:
"OH, REMEMBER THE THING?"
"HELL YEAH THE THING."
"THE THING WAS AWESOME."
I can't believe the first character to appear after the Fox buyout was the Thing appearing in Endgame in the Post-Credits scene.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think that besides the vast differences in character popularity, and discounting Joker as bringing something very unique and stylish to Smash as a whole, there's also the consideration that Sakurai showed off a great deal of love for Persona 5 well before Joker arrived - most notably with his comments about how its menus influenced Ultimate's UI, and his visits to Atlus - and it was clearly a project of passion for him getting Joker in.

Corrin has none of the above, despite what I feel is a very unique and interesting moveset, and feels like a direct shill.

Classic sales marketing dilemma. People want to buy, but nobody wants to be sold.

I you **** on Corn even more I would have given you The Cookie

v:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking about that AMA, I know I said before I was interested to be in, but the more I think about it, the more unsure I am about the whole thing. :/

Like I just don't know if I'm brave enough to handle being suddenly asked tons of questions and being the center of attention, but what do you guys think?

Iridium

Smash Hero
I can't sleep, so I came to work earlier than usual... :yoshi:
Gee, you never post around this time. I smell an insomnia-fueled apocalypse coming.

Speaking about that AMA, I know I said before I was interested to be in, but the more I think about it, the more unsure I am about the whole thing. :/

Like I just don't know if I'm brave enough to handle being suddenly asked tons of questions and being the center of attention, but what do you guys think?
Honestly, expect a portion of those questions to just be jokes.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

If you change your mind, just PM Cyndane and she'll take you off the list.

But I think you're overthinking it. It's just a fun little thing. Most of the questions aren't even serious. Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen just asked @Shishœ if she wanted a headpat.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I you **** on Corn even more I would have given you The Cookie

v:
Eh.

I don't hate Corrin, personally. As a character I think they're okay. Not great, just okay. The design I dig, the moveset is kind of neat, and the rest gives me no strong feelings one way or the other.

Just stating the facts as I saw em.
avi_presenting_cookie.png

Besides, I brought my own.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Eh.

I don't hate Corrin, personally. As a character I think they're okay. Not great, just okay. The design I dig, the moveset is kind of neat, and the rest gives me no strong feelings one way or the other.

View attachment 212915

oh no, chief

it ain't that sort of cookie

D

Deleted member

Eh.

View attachment 212915

I bet you have an entire folder full of hundreds of those Pika pics

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you change your mind, just PM Cyndane and she'll take you off the list.

But I think you're overthinking it. It's just a fun little thing. Most of the questions aren't even serious. Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen just asked @Shishœ if she wanted a headpat.
Hmmm, OK, I stay still, but only because I want to know what questions some users like KMDP KMDP , Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , Mythra Mythra & a few others are going to ask to me, that's my main motivation to do this I say.:ultdiddy:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
After 300 hours I managed to get every spirit in the game.

*Nintendo decides to add Labo spirit battle at the last minute

maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom